BLACKBURN ROVERS v LIVERPOOL - Saturday 5 december 2009 15:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Owzat » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:58 pm

SupitsJonF wrote:They just beat Chelsea, not Chelsea's starting XI but still a pretty strong team.  Might be a little harder to win know, they might have confidence and what not :D

You mean the second string that held Blackburn with 10 men for a long time and only lost on penalties?!?
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Waldo » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:06 pm

It would be good to see Nando back this weekend to spearhead the attack but can't see him being risked. Apparently he is nearing full fitness. I am not sure about Gerrard though. He looked out of sorts last week in the derby and I am not convinced he is fully fit and may be carrying an injury.

Hopefully both Nando and Gerrard ARE 100% fit and do start but if not then I would bring Riera in at LM and play Benny off the main striker Ngog.
Waldo
LFC Super Member

Postby Fauxy » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:04 pm

I hope that when we score Rafa does a Maradonna and slides across the pitch...
Fauxy

Postby heimdall » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:14 pm

Fauxy wrote:I hope that when we score Rafa does a Maradonna and slides across the pitch...

Yeah because he's a passionate manager isn't he, always jumping up and down when we score.  ???  :D
heimdall

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:30 pm

Just for once GIVE IT A FECKIN rest - every single fecking post from you is nothing but negative - the club , the players the manager .
Benny The Noon

Postby bigmick » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:35 pm

Why don't people "give it a fecking rest" as far as having a pop at Heimdall for a day a day or two? Fecking hell every post he makes is followed by three or four attacking him. He's put a smiley, he's been sarcastic, funny etc etc. I really can't see how he is being offensive. Don't laugh if you don't want, don't read it if you don't want, put him on ignore if you do want, but the constant attacks on him are pointless and silly.

His views it seems to me:

He doesn't rate the manager overly.
He thinks wenger is a better manager than Rafa.
He thinks Arsenal have better "kids" than us.
He thinks the owners, having spent/borrowed hundreds of million of quid to buy the club are entitled to either/or try and make a few quid out of it, or have some extravagent expenses.
He thinks we ought to be able to win some a trophy from time to time.
He doesn't find our brand of football overly attractive.
He doesn't rate N'Gog, Lucas or Kuyt.

Now leaving aside whether I agree with him on all, none or a few of those points, that seems to me to be where he is coming from. If you disagree with him, argue the points or put him on ignore. Simple really.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:41 pm

In fairness he did have a      :D
JoeTerp

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:56 pm

Or maybe people are just sick of seeing the same post over and over and over a f.cuking again on a constant daily basis and watching any decent debate go down the drain . No wonder the forum is quiet these days .
Benny The Noon

Postby bigmick » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:31 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Or maybe people are just sick of seeing the same post over and over and over a f.cuking again on a constant daily basis and watching any decent debate go down the drain . No wonder the forum is quiet these days .

With the greatest respect Ben, if you're sick off seeing the same post over and over, put him on ignore. Decent debate is ruined by bickering, abuse and blanket throwing, not by someone offering an opinion.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:34 pm

Now thats a bit pot kettle black coming from yourself - look at some of your recent posts - perfect examples of ruining decent debate with "real fan" stuff being your latest bone . Decent debate is also ruined by repeatative cr.ap . Broken record style .
Benny The Noon

Postby SupitsJonF » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:44 pm

heimdall wrote:
Fauxy wrote:I hope that when we score Rafa does a Maradonna and slides across the pitch...

Yeah because he's a passionate manager isn't he, always jumping up and down when we score.  ???  :D

Benny The Noon wrote:Just for once GIVE IT A FECKIN rest - every single fecking post from you is nothing but negative - the club , the players the manager .

Kind of surprised that a joking remark, especially about the way the manager celebrates, would provoke that kind of reaction from you.  I say calm down, at least get mad over something more serious than a celebration.  I think if anyone other than Heimdall and Bigmick posted that, you'd simply look over it.
SupitsJonF

Postby SupitsJonF » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:45 pm

-whoops-
SupitsJonF

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:58 pm

SupitsJonF wrote:
heimdall wrote:

Benny The Noon wrote:Just for once GIVE IT A FECKIN rest - every single fecking post from you is nothing but negative - the club , the players the manager .

Kind of surprised that a joking remark, especially about the way the manager celebrates, would provoke that kind of reaction from you.  I say calm down, at least get mad over something more serious than a celebration.  I think if anyone other than Heimdall and Bigmick posted that, you'd simply look over it.

I would post out to anyone who posts nothing but constant stuff against the manager no matter what the thread is or the subject at hand
Benny The Noon

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:32 pm

TWO WORDS IN THIS THREAD FROM ME

IM GOING
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:43 am

like to say well done to rovers for beating the chavs recently
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext