We are through to the semi-final - Juventus 0 0 liverpool(1-2 on agg)

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:55 pm

AS ****** IF, PLAYER RATINGS IN AN ABSOLUTLY INJURY RIDDEN SQUAD, IN TURIN WHERE OUR FANS FACED SLAUGHTER GET A FACKIN GRIP
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:55 pm

banana wrote:Dudek 8

Finnan 7
Hyypia 9
Carra 8
Traore 7

Nunez 7
Garcia 7
Alonso 8
Biscan 9
Riise 7

Baros 7

glad to see you could give Hyppia the credit he truly desrevs, ****** brill!  :grinning:
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:56 pm

lets all hope the fans get home safe  :oh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:56 pm

Im still in shock, I cried and screamed on the top of my lungs when the ref blew the whistle. Eat your hearts out, Europe.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Starbridge42 » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:56 pm

It wasnt our best performance but who gives a flying f.uck!!!!!  WE ARE IN THE SEMI-FINALS!!! STICK THAT UP YA EMERSON YOU TW*T!!!!  GO F.UCK YOURSELVES MAN UNITED!!!!

LIVERPOOL ARE IN THE SEMI-FINALS!!!!

:D :) :cool: :p
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:57 pm

Look out Chelsea here comes Ciggy  :D  oops here comes Cisse  :D  :D  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:57 pm

LFC #1 wrote:
banana wrote:Dudek 8

Finnan 7
Hyypia 9
Carra 8
Traore 7

Nunez 7
Garcia 7
Alonso 8
Biscan 9
Riise 7

Baros 7

glad to see you could give Hyppia the credit he truly desrevs, ****** brill!  :grinning:

SCOTT DONT EVEN ANSWER FFS WEVE JUST GOT THRU TO THE SEMIS AND TW@T FACE GOES OH PLAYER RATINGS :glare: ****** OFF, CELEBRATE I DONT CARE HOW WE GET THERE BUT WE ARE THERE, AMAZING.
WELL DONE THE LADS CONGRATS AND I MEAN IT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, RAFA YO DE MAAAAAAAN BABE :love:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:58 pm

I must have looked like the biggest prat when the game was over, here i am still in boxers (it finished at 6am) and a jumper (cos its ferkin cold) jumping around for about 10 minutes

:laugh: :laugh:

wat a game by hyypia tho f.ucking brilliant!!!
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:58 pm

Now we gonna mash two lots of blue shi'te before the seasons end  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:59 pm

Starbridge42 wrote:I must have looked like the biggest prat when the game was over, here i am still in boxers (it finished at 6am) and a jumper (cos its ferkin cold) jumping around for about 10 minutes

:laugh: :laugh:

wat a game by hyypia tho f.ucking brilliant!!!

yep boxers, singlet and my trusty Liverpool scarf.  :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:59 pm

Im on such a high ey, not even school will be able to get me down now! :D
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:01 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Look out Chelsea here comes Ciggy  :D  oops here comes Cisse  :D  :D  :D

ciggys goin to stamford bridge woof you joinin me babe, gona show them ****** a proper european cup comp and we are the best at it.
wallllllllllllllllllk onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
with hopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in yourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr heart god im buzzin :D , just opened another bottle of wine after rigamortis set in from crossing my fingers and toes, The pope was in our goal tonight I knew it, I just knew it. R.I.P pope J.P. the second youll never be forgotten thankyou, for blessing Jersey. :)

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:02 pm

Oh geez when Juventus were appealing for that goal...

my heart was in my mouth I nearly was in tears but then the ref said dudek had saved it and I did start crying... becos i was so happy... oh man im so pumped!
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:02 pm

F#CK YOU EVERTon
F#CK YOU MAN UTD
F#CK YOU CHELSEA
F#CK ALL OF THOSE WHO WROTE US OFF

ARE YOU WATCHING US NOW? W@NKERS.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby bigmick » Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:03 pm

Lets be totally honest here, HOW THE FECK DID WE DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!! What a coach, what a manager. Special mention Igor biscan who was immense. They reckon that fella they have in midfield is the best in the world, they're having a laugh.
Bring on Chelsea. We've got no chance but we'll beat 'em I'm sure of it. Feck their mothers, feck their sisters, feck their brothers, feck anyone who's ever known 'em. They won't believe that we've got through. They know they are a better team than us but you know what, they know we'll prevail in the pit of their stomach. Walk on to Istanbul.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion