Semi final

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby spiceboys2014 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:36 pm

Thommo's perm » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:11 pm wrote:12.30 Kick off
Cheeky tw@ts

yeah great post, intelligent, and with lots of substance!

I think its to stop the fans getting drunk in the local London pubs before the game, causing a fracas and potentially causing us a lot of embarassment.

Attention seeker tommo.  ???
spiceboys2014
LFC Basic Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:46 am

spiceboys2014 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:36 pm wrote:
Cheeky tw@ts

I think its to stop the fans getting drunk in the local London pubs before the game, causing a fracas and potentially causing us a lot of embarassment.

Factual and to the point.
Anyone who posts is an attention seeker you blurt!
:laugh:
Thommo's perm

Postby supersub » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:25 pm

spiceboys2014 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:36 pm wrote:
Cheeky tw@ts

what makes you think liverpool and everton fans are different from any other fans in the country......why not make chelsea and tottenham kick off at 12.30 to stop them getting drunk in local pubs, causing a fracas and potentially causing you a lot of embarrassment.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby spiceboys2014 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:22 pm

Cause we have loadsa scallies going down who cant handle their ale. :)

Im getting up nice and early to watch and having a full english fry up, smack my b@tch up for a while, getting a few cases in of the juice in, and looking forward to the Grand National after the footy.

Those who is lazy and not getting out of bed early, shame in u.
spiceboys2014
LFC Basic Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:25 pm

spiceboys2014 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:22 pm wrote:Cause we have loadsa scallies going down who cant handle their ale. :)

Im getting up nice and early to watch and having a full english fry up, smack my b@tch up for a while, getting a few cases in of the juice in, and looking forward to the Grand National after the footy.

Are you Ali G?
???
Thommo's perm

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:40 pm

Thommo's perm » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 pm wrote:
spiceboys2014 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:22 pm wrote:Cause we have loadsa scallies going down who cant handle their ale. :)

Are you Ali G?
???

:laugh: You've made me spill my Horlicks
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:13 am

"we"

SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:57 pm

SouthCoastShankly » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:13 am wrote:

"we"

:laugh: I giggled
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:51 pm

These bitter cu'nts are getting more cocky by the day
:glare:
Thommo's perm

Postby roberto green » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:40 pm

Thommo's perm » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:51 pm wrote:These bitter cu'nts are getting more cocky by the day
:glare:

They were the same against us before the derby at Anfield, you can't blame them for seeing us struggle and mocking us, it's just funny they haven't learned there own lessons from the previous game,
roberto green

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:37 pm

i havent got a very good feeling about this game tbh, it`s not just our recent poor form that i`m concerned about but the law of averages, we`ve already beaten them twice this year and it takes some doing for a team to play another prem side and to beat them 3 times in 3 games.
plus all the recent big games have tended to go our way (semi final in 77, league cup final 84, f.a cup final 86, f.a cup final 89), that crowd might just be due a result against us.
hope i`m wrong.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:25 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:37 pm wrote:i havent got a very good feeling about this game tbh, it`s not just our recent poor form that i`m concerned about but the law of averages, we`ve already beaten them twice this year and it takes some doing for a team to play another prem side and to beat them 3 times in 3 games.
plus all the recent big games have tended to go our way (semi final in 77, league cup final 84, f.a cup final 86, f.a cup final 89), that crowd might just be due a result against us.
hope i`m wrong.

I have mixed feelings
I would love to beat them (Ive calmed down now) and go on to win the cup, but I cant help feeling its a bit of a sideshow. I care more about our league form and our reputation rather than getting another victory over those pathetic tw@ts.
Yes its great to have the bragging rights and how wonderful would it be to get the treble over them in one season. Add on to that they would be out of the cup and would spend yet another year without a trophy. Great stuff, but my concern is getting further up the league by performing better as a team. Of course I would love both but Im doubtful that we can do both.
If you could only have one choice, which would you rather have: knocking them out of the fa cup, or finishing above them in the league?
Thommo's perm

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:10 pm

Thommo's perm » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:25 am wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:37 pm wrote:i havent got a very good feeling about this game tbh, it`s not just our recent poor form that i`m concerned about but the law of averages, we`ve already beaten them twice this year and it takes some doing for a team to play another prem side and to beat them 3 times in 3 games.
hope i`m wrong.

I have mixed feelings
I would love to beat them (Ive calmed down now) and go on to win the cup, but I cant help feeling its a bit of a sideshow. I care more about our league form and our reputation rather than getting another victory over those pathetic tw@ts.
Yes its great to have the bragging rights and how wonderful would it be to get the treble over them in one season. Add on to that they would be out of the cup and would spend yet another year without a trophy. Great stuff, but my concern is getting further up the league by performing better as a team. Of course I would love both but Im doubtful that we can do both.
If you could only have one choice, which would you rather have: knocking them out of the fa cup, or finishing above them in the league?

the league is a write off mate, obviously we want to improve our form but there`s nothing we can do now in the league that would salvage our season, anything outside of the top 4 is seen as a faliure anyway and finishing above everton might of meant something in the 80`s but these days it`s just a minor local squabble.
if we manage to win the league cup and the f.a cup in the same season that will be some achievement, it wont mean that we havent got problems in the league but what it will mean is that despite the $h1te league form, despite the storm over suarez and despite going through our worst run of results in 60 years etc that this season will go down in the history books as a successful one, in 10 years time all the $h1te parts will be forgotten and only winning the trophies will be remembered.
look at when we won the f.a cup in 65, the previous year we won the title but the year we won the f.a cup we finished halfway down the league, we were beaten at home in the league 4-0 by everton and 3-0 by west brom, united beat us 2-0 at anfield and 3-0 at old trafford, chelsea tonked us 4-0 at stamford bridge, we lost 5 of our first 8 games that season, and out of the next 8 games we lost another 3 and drew 3, but who remembers all that now?
65 is seen as one of the great seasons in our history, 2011/2012 will never go down as one of the great seasons in our history but if we manage to win the 2 domestic trophies it will be remembered as a decent one. thats the best we can hope for now.
mind you out of the 4 clubs through to the semi`s we are probably the outsiders to win given our current form so talking about winning the f.a cup is a bit premature at the moment, we dont even look like we can win an argument never mind a game or a trophy.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Rohan985 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:04 am

its a joke compared to the chelsea, tottenham match
Rohan985
LFC newBie

Postby Thommo's perm » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:09 am

Listening to the lads talking and Im getting a good feeling about tomorrow.
Fu'ck Directors of football, directors of sports science, goalkeeping coaches and lawyers.
Lets concentrate on beating these cheeky cu'nts!
COYRM!!
:buttrock
Thommo's perm

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion