LIVERPOOL vs CHELSEA - CL SEMI-FINAL 2ND LEG, BABY!!!!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stapo1000 » Wed May 02, 2007 1:56 pm

lakes10 wrote:So who would you like to meet in the Final.

I am not sure, i would like to say Man U so we could stuff them on the big stage but you never know wil might slip up and give them another Cl.

i wouldn't be able to watch if we played man u, i dread the thought of them beating us in the final, i 'd rather see them go out tonight
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Wed May 02, 2007 2:41 pm

stapo1000 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:So who would you like to meet in the Final.

I am not sure, i would like to say Man U so we could stuff them on the big stage but you never know wil might slip up and give them another Cl.

i wouldn't be able to watch if we played man u, i dread the thought of them beating us in the final, i 'd rather see them go out tonight

F'uck em! Bring em on!  I don't fear getting them. We'll beat them. We've shit bigger. If there's one team that will be harder to crack, it's Milan.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lucky » Wed May 02, 2007 2:50 pm

Calm down! The answer will be given in about 7 hours. Just wait patiently.:D
"We've got a great team spirit - It doesn't matter how many goals we go down, we'll keep fighting till the end." - Steven Gerrard
Lucky

Postby Emerald Red » Wed May 02, 2007 3:03 pm

Lucky wrote:Calm down! The answer will be given in about 7 hours. Just wait patiently.:D

Na, in all seriousness, either way I'll be bricking it come the final. Imagine if we won that again. Unreal!
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crazyhorse » Wed May 02, 2007 3:24 pm

I have only just sobered up!

What a fantastic night....

I cant believe how unsporting mourinio was - there was only one team who deserved to win - US.

Get over it slimeballs!
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Wed May 02, 2007 3:56 pm

Mourihno is always sour when Rafa truimphs over him, he can take Fergie winning over him, he will even give some excuses if Arsenal beat him but he is always so sour when Rafa beats him...bang on form from him.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby duk » Wed May 02, 2007 5:15 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
duk wrote:Was anyone else screaming at the TV in hope that Rafa would hear them and let Fowler take the 4th penalty??

On the tv they showed Rafa asking him and he clearly said no

:(

didnt see that lol
well would of been a brilliant end to it
duk

Postby redtrader74 » Wed May 02, 2007 5:20 pm

Hi has anyone got a link to the coverage after the penalties?? i didn't get to see the t0ssers crying!
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby destro » Wed May 02, 2007 6:25 pm

Speaking of penalties did anyone see Maureen and Robben ? Maureen was virtually ordering him to take a penalty pointing in his face and waving his arms about,Robben didnt want to ,you could tell by his face and his body language. I was suprised he didnt fall over holding his face when he took his run up.

Got a feeling Man U will sneak through tonight and i cant wait, i didnt fear Chelsea and i dont fear Man U

BRING IT ON
destro

Postby JoeTerp » Wed May 02, 2007 6:30 pm

Took down the American Flag at my house to fly this one yesterday. 
My flag outside my house
JoeTerp

Postby Red @ Heart » Wed May 02, 2007 6:47 pm

Joeterp use image shack or photobucket to host your image, i cant see it through what you used cheers mate.
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby kite38 » Wed May 02, 2007 6:57 pm

Congratulations from Valencia. I enjoyed very much last night with your victory against Chelsea. You have the best coach of the world and i wish you the best of lucks for the final. In Valencia we miss very much God Benitez.
kite38

Postby zarababe » Wed May 02, 2007 7:02 pm

Parry sockets it to Mourinhio !! - BBC

__

Reds chief mocks beaten Chelsea 

Parry says he does not listen to Mourinho's barbs
Liverpool chief executive Rick Parry has belittled Chelsea's achievements this season following their Champions League exit at the hands of the Reds.
Blues boss Jose Mourinho was reported to have described Liverpool as a small club and a cup team before the game.

"I don't care what he says, I don't listen," Parry told Radio Five Live.

"I guess when you've invested £500m it's a fantastic season to win the League Cup. He's welcome to his opinions, we care about Liverpool."

Liverpool beat Chelsea 4-1 on penalties and now face a final against either Manchester United or AC Milan.

Parry said he thought the atmosphere at Anfield on Tuesday matched that of their Champions League semi-final win over the Blues at the ground in 2005.

"It was another fabulous Anfield night," he said. "I thought we'd never see anything to beat the atmosphere in 2005, but I think this equalled it.

"It was very, very special and I think you only get these nights in Anfield.

"The supporters were fantastic and the players and manager have done a fantastic job and done us proud. It was magnificent to be there."

For us, the big prize is the Premier League

Rick Parry
Liverpool chief executive

Parry admitted there could be security concerns if Manchester United beat AC Milan to set up an all-English Champions League final.

"There will be concerns from a security point of view if it's two English teams, sadly," he said.

"There will be issues we'll have to address. There will be a lot of supporters from both teams travelling without tickets, which the authorities will have to deal with.

"A lot of careful thought and planning would definitely be required."

Despite their Champions League success, the Liverpool chief executive admitted that the club's ultimate ambition was still to win the Premiership title.

Win tickets for the FA Cup final in our photo competition 
The Reds are currently 18 points behind Premiership leaders Manchester United and have not won the league since 1990.

Parry said: "For us, the big prize is the Premier League, we've made no secret of that.

"Every one of us wants to be a Premier League contender. We're not quite there, but we'll do everything in our power to make sure we get there."

:D

Get in there PArry  :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Wed May 02, 2007 7:26 pm

duk wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:
duk wrote:Was anyone else screaming at the TV in hope that Rafa would hear them and let Fowler take the 4th penalty??

On the tv they showed Rafa asking him and he clearly said no

:(

didnt see that lol
well would of been a brilliant end to it

Not sure if this is what you meant but if you're referring to the idea that Rafa should have changed the order once we were 3-1 up in penalties to let Robbie take the clincher, I don't think he could have done...I think each manager must submit their list of penalty takers, in order, before the penalties start and that list must be stuck with.

Truthfully, I was gutted that Robbie didn't get to take the clincher.  Hopefully we won't need him to but there's always Athens, I suppose!  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Santa » Wed May 02, 2007 7:56 pm

Milan one-nil up...Kaka (10min)...go Milan :;):
Last edited by Santa on Wed May 02, 2007 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion