LIVERPOOL vs CHELSEA - CL SEMI-FINAL 2ND LEG, BABY!!!!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:57 pm

might as well get this started!  Here we go again!!  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:59 pm

This is where the shitstorm begins.  Hold on to your fucking hats.  Time to start looking at holidays and hotels and flights etc...

Shall we book The Pumphouse again for the weekend after the 23rd?
jonnymac1979

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:01 pm

its going to be f**king BRILLIANT!!!  :buttrock

Screw over Fat Fwank and his bunch of overpaid teammates...time to see them all cry again at Anfield  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:05 pm

Bring it on!

Roll on 24th April 2007!!!
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:21 pm

I remember we got to the semi-final 2 years ago and being really excited about getting there but this year I expected us to get there and I feel really confident about us.

I feel we can have them over the 2 legs, bring it on!!
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:28 pm

Dundalk wrote:this year I expected us to get there

Same here mate.  Feel like we belong at this stage, not a big shock us being here, and fully expect us to get to the final. 

Not the same pants-wetting excitement as two years ago.  Bring Chelsea on.  Need to think positive and anything is possible.

Got a sneaky feeling the media will paint us as underdogs for the semi's, just the way we like it. 

In my opinion, we're a far better side than we were two years ago, and Chelsea don't have that air of invincibility anymore which they possessed two years ago.  They're still top, top class.  Fuckinhell, lets's face it, look at their squad.  But we're familiar with them now and that inferiority complex we once may have had is no longer there. 

We're equal over 180 minutes definitely.  Winner takes it all.

I think if we win we can do it with something to spare.
jonnymac1979

Postby metalhead » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:31 pm

0-0 at the stamford bridge.... 5-0 at anfield...

mourinho to moan about the best team lost
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:35 pm

metalhead wrote:0-0 at the stamford bridge.... 5-0 at anfield...

mourinho to moan about the best team lost

:D  :bowdown
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:38 pm

only a few weeks ago we comprehensively outclassed and outplayed them at anfield. we know we can beat them if we play well and we know that we're virtually unbeatable over 2 legs at the moment

mourinho's started with his mind game bollox as usual - moaning about suspensions, fixture congestion etc etc. whatever jose, bring it on :buttrock

i have a horrible feeling we're gonna meet the sh*te in athens though - i don't know if i'll be able to even watch that, the tension will be feckin heart-attack levels. but imagine if we beat them in the champions league final? that would CRUSH them & their fans psychologically and give us the ultimate in bragging rights for YEARS to come   :wwww  oh man, the mind boggles :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:41 pm

Woollyback wrote:but imagine if we beat them in the champions league final? that would CRUSH them & their fans psychologically and give us the ultimate in bragging rights for YEARS to come   :wwww  oh man, the mind boggles :D

wolly dont jinx it...  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:42 pm

Is it just Essien who is out of the first leg from both teams?

And who is on yellow cards for us?
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:42 pm

Dundalk wrote:Is it just Essien who is out of the first leg from both teams?

And who is on yellow cards for us?

Robben is injured
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:44 pm

Woollyback wrote:i have a horrible feeling we're gonna meet the sh*te in athens though - i don't know if i'll be able to even watch that, the tension will be feckin heart-attack levels. but imagine if we beat them in the champions league final? that would CRUSH them & their fans psychologically and give us the ultimate in bragging rights for YEARS to come   :wwww  oh man, the mind boggles :D

I have the same feeling, but imagine that scenario reversed, it could easily be the best or worst day of my entire life !!

:blush:  SECOND best day of my life after watching my son being born ( MRS has just reminded me !!!  :help )
destro

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:50 pm

anyone think Chelsea Forever will return to our forum?!  :D
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SoppMeister » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:51 pm

I feel fine with Chelsea in the semi. By fine, I mean it could of been worse - but make no mistake, it will still be the toughest game this season, especially with 2006 FA Cup and 2005 CL still fresh in their minds - they're looking for revenge.

This isn't the one that worries me though, it's meeting you know who in the final that has got me nervous. If Milan beat them, I'd fully expect us to go all the way but in the form they're in - I can't see them losing.

And as bad as losing to Chelsea in the semi would be, imagine losing to Man Utd in the final...

Back to positive thinking, still think the 2005 YNWA against them was one of the best ever, let's better it this time!
SoppMeister

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion