THE OFFICIAL Harry Kewell thread - All discussion in here please

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Big Niall » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:19 pm

I think he must have the most undeserving medal collection in history.

I contributed as much to us winning the champions league as he did - where's my medal? :D  - FA cup too.

He'll probably trip in his last week in the lounge and sue LFC for a damaged nail.

Can't stand him - I've p*ssed out more spirt after a night on vodka than Harry has had here :angry:
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:41 pm

Big Niall wrote:I think he must have the most undeserving medal collection in history.

I contributed as much to us winning the champions league as he did - where's my medal? :D  - FA cup too.

He'll probably trip in his last week in the lounge and sue LFC for a damaged nail.

Can't stand him - I've p*ssed out more spirt after a night on vodka than Harry has had here :angry:

He made one of the goals that got us back into the match against Olympiacos and tore Chelsea a new a$$hole in the FA cup semi-final with a M.O.M. display. So he did play a part in "earning" his medals.
account deleted by request

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:46 pm

Can't stand him - I've p*ssed out more spirt after a night on vodka than Harry has had here   

:laugh:

Have to say overall I've been pi$$ed of with Kewell, acknowledging on his day he is a good footballer. I think this season I was looking forward to him coming back though, he re-appeared for a couple of games and looked laboured. Mind you what do you expect when your in the treatment room for the best part of three years or whatever.

But I've totally lost any confidence I had in him returning to the fray, not that I had much in the first place TBH. He's fit now and still hasnt featured which probably means he isnt doing enough for Benitez in training, I dont know.

But what I do know is that he has gotta go in the summer, hes a f.ucking dole bludger on LFC's finnance and has wasted a great opportunity here. Fair enough if hes always been injured, but there isnt any room for sentiment in football for the likes of Harry Kewell these days. He knows his contact is coming to an end and has been quoted as saying he'll prve hes worth another contract .... Yeah b0llocks, and pigs may fly.

Sorry but Kewell has got to go, the waster. He makes Jamie Redknapp look like the Terminator.
Last edited by 66-1112520797 on Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
66-1112520797

Postby oakton » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:00 am

Kewell is out of the Australian side with yet another groin injury.
This guy should retired!!
oakton

Postby RedBlood » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:42 am

its a same he cant stay fit because at one point he was one of the most talented players in the game... he started well with us hitting 12 goals by chritmas but since then its been down hill
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby azhan00 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:25 am

may be the long lay off... the so many treatments have made him so vulnerable...

need to go.....
azhan00

Postby Ant#1 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:58 am

Harry Kewell is a :censored: champion and is proberly the best left-midfielder we've ever had
Ant#1

Postby tubby » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:18 am

This guy is a waste of space. I enjoy this video more and more every time I think about Harry Kewell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6gWp3igZI8
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby club_Levis » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:54 am

oakton wrote:Kewell is out of the Australian side with yet another groin injury.
This guy should retired!!

Sad but true  :no  :no
club_Levis

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:38 pm

Confirmed on the offal:

KEWELL MISSES AUSSIE QUALIFIER
Paul Eaton 26 March 2008
Harry Kewell has been forced to pull out of the Australia squad for their World Cup qualifier against China.
The Reds' midfielder suffered a groin problem during Saturday's goalless friendly draw with Singapore.

Australia's medical staff were hopeful he would recover in time to face China, but he was unable to complete the final training session ahead of the match.

The game is taking place in Kunming on Wednesday morning UK time.

----

That's Harry finished, then. :no
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:25 pm

Bad Bob wrote:Confirmed on the offal:

KEWELL MISSES AUSSIE QUALIFIER
Paul Eaton 26 March 2008
Harry Kewell has been forced to pull out of the Australia squad for their World Cup qualifier against China.
The Reds' midfielder suffered a groin problem during Saturday's goalless friendly draw with Singapore.

Australia's medical staff were hopeful he would recover in time to face China, but he was unable to complete the final training session ahead of the match.

The game is taking place in Kunming on Wednesday morning UK time.

----

That's Harry finished, then. :no

'tis a shame but i agree.  Harry's finished at LFC.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:54 pm

Had a great first season with us, but then his injuries just finished him off  :(
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:16 am

s@int wrote:
Big Niall wrote:I think he must have the most undeserving medal collection in history.

He made one of the goals that got us back into the match against Olympiacos and tore Chelsea a new a$$hole in the FA cup semi-final with a M.O.M. display. So he did play a part in "earning" his medals.

I'd almost forgotten about that performance against Chelsea, S@int. It was similar to his performance against England. It's a shame, really. He can do it against big teams, but unfortunately he just hasn't done it enough. In fact, I think that was his only one great performance in a red shirt. I know he played well in the Derby and scored a cracking goal, but enough is enough. He's on something like 60k a week, and for me that's just disgraceful for a player to be on our books for so long earning that kind of money, without actually earning it. I want rid in the summer.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby holylamb2006 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:25 am

The guy's a shame play's one or 2 good games ...

Goodbye and good riddence.
holylamb2006

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:32 am

Emerald Red wrote:
s@int wrote:

I'd almost forgotten about that performance against Chelsea, S@int. It was similar to his performance against England. It's a shame, really. He can do it against big teams, but unfortunately he just hasn't done it enough. In fact, I think that was his only one great performance in a red shirt. I know he played well in the Derby and scored a cracking goal, but enough is enough. He's on something like 60k a week, and for me that's just disgraceful for a player to be on our books for so long earning that kind of money, without actually earning it. I want rid in the summer.

I was just looking through a thread I started a while back,

Worst Eleven

And your comment in particular:

Stunned - as were most that read it - that Garcia and Kewell were in the initial post. That's borderline WUM material to say the least.

I raise this point to ask you, as daft at the time it seemed, It does appear that although there are so many alternatives for that role, at least they attempted to "play" ! Is he one of our worst ? or just unlucky?
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion