THE OFFICIAL Harry Kewell thread - All discussion in here please

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby tubby » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:51 pm

Ah here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4CD35_pzWc
:D

Anyone know what the 2nd guy is saying. First he says "what did he say?" then I cant understand what he says btu it sounds funny.
Last edited by tubby on Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby scotkop » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:30 pm

No point in keeping him now as he is injury prone. Was a good player in his day but I think he is now past his peak.

Good Luck Harry. :)
scotkop

Postby tubby » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:42 pm

bavlondon wrote:Ah here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4CD35_pzWc
:D

Anyone know what the 2nd guy is saying. First he says "what did he say?" then I cant understand what he says btu it sounds funny.

Can someone please tell me what his mate says.

First he says "what happend, what did he say?" and then I cant make out the rest.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:49 pm

I don't think the guy likes Kewell.
LFC2007

Postby matmitchell » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:53 pm

He had a really good spell a couple of years ago and I really thought we were going to have a quality left winger sorted out. That volley against spurs was fantastic, he was great that season. Shame about the injuries and he doesnt look like ever finding that sort of form again. Is still a useful player to hav as I'm not particularly a big fan of Riise and Aurellio down the left.
matmitchell

Postby LittleHobo » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:07 pm

dont sell him yet

he is currently our best option as a left winger

babel - dont think it suits him
riise - no
leto - no
benayoun - right sided

im all up for getting rid of the dead wood like kewell but we need top quality replacements lined up before they go
LittleHobo
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:22 pm

Dont sell him yet?

I think hes of on a free to Fulham come the summer.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red_guy » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:37 am

Sell Kewell. He's no good to us. Enough time given.
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Penguins » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:42 am

Well, it looks like some will never realize Kewell isn't going to get back to Leeds form and reward us for our patience.

He was a failure with all those injuries and that salary he had.
Tine to move on and look for better, less injury prone players.
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby ivor_the_injun » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:06 pm

Interestingly, Kewell's apparently been left out of the upcoming Australia match against Qatar. He really does need to pull his finger out, as his career's on its a*se.

--------------

Kewell Left Out Of Aussie Squad 

New Australia soccer coach Pim Verbeek has made a very bold decision to begin his tenure by deciding to omit Liverpool winger Harry Kewell for their World Cup qualifying match against Qatar.

Kewell Left Out Of Aussie Squad

Kewell has just returned from a long line of injury setbacks and was completely passed up by Reds boss Rafa Benitez for the 3-0 win over Sunderland on Saturday, but nevertheless his national team spot was thought to be assured until Verbeek delivered what the Sydney Morning Herald defined as a "massive selection shock".

"I have now had six days with the players in Melbourne and I have made the decision that those three players will not be required to travel to Australia,'' Verbeek said of his decision to leave out Kewell, as well as Bristol City midfielder Nick Carle and Nuremberg defender Michael Beauchamp.

"The three players are disappointed that I have not selected them, but I appreciate that they were available to come if I wanted them to,'' he added.

The final 18-man squad for the Socceroos' World Cup qualifier on Wednesday is expected to be confirmed on Tuesday.

Derek Wanner, Goal.com
ivor_the_injun

Postby kazza » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:28 pm

Well if he is not good enough for the Australian national squad, how can he be good enough for Liverpool Football Club  :eyebrow   :laugh:
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:33 pm

Hes a has been now.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matters » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:08 pm

he didnt play for australia cos they didnt need him, we won 3-0 he is only included on the games we need him, and everytime he has stood up which to be honest is suprising, i love harry to death and hope every game he plays just wihsing that he will get bak to his best cos everyone knows if he does he can be a match winner and if u dont believe that then ur blind. I just hope he gets a go in the barsley match today and does somethign to spark that comeback we all are so patiently waiting for to happen. Good luck to harry, and yes sign him for 1 more year
matters

Postby Seano Kop » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:18 pm

He hasnt proven to anyone why he doesn't deserve another contract. He's one of the few players at Liveprool that knows he has talent, and shows it off in the face of defenders. We need more of that.
Seano Kop

Postby matters » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:38 pm

Seano Kop wrote:He hasnt proven to anyone why he doesn't deserve another contract. He's one of the few players at Liveprool that knows he has talent, and shows it off in the face of defenders. We need more of that.

i agree with ya! give him the chance and belief and he will show you all that dont trust him. More players that will show wot they got is a good thing, look at c.ronaldo we need players that will show wot they got like kewell and c.ronaldo as much as i hate him hes the type of player we need!!!!!!!
matters

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion