Summer signings? - Who should we buy!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby *_Ruthless_* » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:41 pm

With the world cup being a distraction at the minute .. Who should we buy for next season? Do u think Rafa will take a good look at the talent at this years world cup or do u think he already has in mind who he wants!

Me personally - I think we need a good striker Luca Toni impressed me playing for Italy yesterday but he fits in the Peter Crouch mould too much .. We need someone with pace i'd make a gamble on Defoe .. Rafa has already made his intrest public so who knows !

Also we need a Right Winger/Midfielder .. I'd love to see us get joaquin but his price tag will leave us in dreamland!

Who u think we should buy and why?
*_Ruthless_*

Postby Everton Killa » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:43 pm

i heard we lookin at bellamy an i think rafa might raise his bid for alves
Everton Killa

Postby *_Ruthless_* » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:46 pm

Everton Killa wrote:i heard we lookin at bellamy an i think rafa might raise his bid for alves

Yeah Bellamy would be a great signing .. but on a side note his attitude has to change!
*_Ruthless_*

Postby Everton Killa » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:50 pm

yh an rafa wants to buy camronesi an trezeguet if juve get relegated
Everton Killa

Postby El Nino_#9 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:54 pm

*_Ruthless_* wrote:I think we need a good striker Luca Toni impressed me playing for Italy yesterday but he fits in the Peter Crouch mould too much

adding to your point, he would cost way too much.

i would like to see rafa sign 2 strikers and a right winger.
i'd like to see SWP or Joaquin to fill the right winger spot, but realisticly i would settle for xabi prieto or jermaine pennant.

the striker situation i can only think of jermaine defoe/dirk kuyt/craig bellamy/david villa.
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:09 pm

Wow, a thread regarding summer signings...what a novel idea!  Who'd want to look around the board a little to find the other dozen or so threads on this very topic when this new one is right here in front of us.  Well in, lad! :D 

(And, before you get bent out of shape about this, understand that I've gone far easier on you than some would!)
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby *_Ruthless_* » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:14 pm

Bad Bob wrote:Wow, a thread regarding summer signings...what a novel idea!  Who'd want to look around the board a little to find the other dozen or so threads on this very topic when this new one is right here in front of us.  Well in, lad! :D 

(And, before you get bent out of shape about this, understand that I've gone far easier on you than some would!)

Well ''Bob'' some of us have lives away from the internet ... Thats the reason my post count isn't so high. But im not gonna get ''bent outta shape'' about it!
*_Ruthless_*

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:22 pm

*_Ruthless_* wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:Wow, a thread regarding summer signings...what a novel idea!  Who'd want to look around the board a little to find the other dozen or so threads on this very topic when this new one is right here in front of us.  Well in, lad! :D 

Well ''Bob'' some of us have lives away from the internet ... Thats the reason my post count isn't so high. But im not gonna get ''bent outta shape'' about it!

Nothing to do with post count, mate and this is not a slate the newbie exercise...

Fact is, this board has many threads going on many topics which have ongoing relevance.  Established etiquette is to hunt about for an existing topic and post there rather than starting a new topic that covers the exact same ground.  As an added benefit, you'll read the existing threads and find out what's been covered, what needs adding to, the personalities involved, etc.  In short, you'll get in tune with the board and make better contributions as a result.

Rant over...I'm off to get a life!  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby tubby » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:40 pm

Everton Killa wrote:yh an rafa wants to buy camronesi an trezeguet if juve get relegated

Camoranesi is overated. He is nothing but a brute with a few good moments here and there kind of like Sorin.

Plus based on his booking yusterday and when he got ent of against Arsenal, id say his attitude stinks.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:49 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
*_Ruthless_* wrote:

Nothing to do with post count, mate and this is not a slate the newbie exercise...

Fact is, this board has many threads going on many topics which have ongoing relevance.  Established etiquette is to hunt about for an existing topic and post there rather than starting a new topic that covers the exact same ground.  As an added benefit, you'll read the existing threads and find out what's been covered, what needs adding to, the personalities involved, etc.  In short, you'll get in tune with the board and make better contributions as a result.

Yup, so shut your gob ruthless, enough of that little attitude from you.
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby *_Ruthless_* » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:52 pm

GOAT wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:
*_Ruthless_* wrote:

lol are u having a laugh? Or are u seriously this immature!
*_Ruthless_*

Postby GOAT » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:52 pm

Theres enough threads on these f.ucking summer signings, cant we just wait to see what happens? Most of what we speculate on and discuss is a load of sh.it that most likely wont happen. I choose to just wait and see what happens, Rafa knows what hes doing and i know he'll pick the right ones
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby GOAT » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:56 pm

*_Ruthless_* wrote:
GOAT wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:
*_Ruthless_* wrote:

lol are u having a laugh? Or are u seriously this immature!

:laugh: Oh just be quiet kid, no point in trying to act clever, im not trying to argue with you, its enough you talked about that rag in the other thread and now you start a sh.ite thread like this, i have no reason i would want to communicate with you
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby El Nino_#9 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:59 pm

:D :p
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby *_Ruthless_* » Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:00 pm

GOAT wrote:
GOAT wrote::laugh: Oh just be quiet kid, no point in trying to act clever, im not trying to argue with you, its enough you talked about that rag in the other thread and now you start a sh.ite thread like this, i have no reason i would want to communicate with you

Goat no offence but ive read a couple of your posts .. Yeah complete utter garbage u speak mon ami ''i have no reason i would want to communicate with you'' i mean thats the actions of a little brat! ... Once again no offence!
*_Ruthless_*

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion