Steven Gerrard thread - Stevie G topics: please post here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 66-1112520797 » Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:15 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Them b@stards on talksport have been sayin gerrard wont be playing in the semi finals against chelsea cause of some deal ???

T hats gota be the biggest load of boll*cks ive heard

And for all u lot jumping on the anti stevie-g bandwagon

pull your heads out of your a@ses you were probably thelot

who were praising him after that goal against olympiakos

your also probably the lot who said hes the best midfielder

in the prem for the last 2 years the best player on the planet in fact.
So he misses a penalty says he wants to win things
your all a bunch of turncoats leave him be..

sorry to the other lot of you who aint slagging him off
this obviously isnt aimed at you  .peace
66-1112520797

Postby est1900 » Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:37 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Them b@stards on talksport have been sayin gerrard wont be playing in the semi finals against chelsea cause of some deal ???

I'm sure GERRARD will be Man of the match, against F.C.Chelsea. ???
est1900

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:54 pm

siti_zaiton1982 wrote:is Gerrard really think he's a damn good player .. !!i doubt so.

is sumone who scores an own goal in carling cup final n who missed the crucial penalty against spurs deserves to say "i want to be at a club who's winning things".

Moron !!

Get lost Gerrard n be like Owen who's warming the bench at Real.

:angry:  :angry:

That is rubbish, teh own goal in the final was a mistake, and fans who make stupid criticism will drive him out of the club. He is guilty of not being totally honest about his future. But while he is wearing a red shirt he will always give 100 %.
He shouldn't of taken the penalty on sat...but he knows that now. Part of the blame should lie with the attackers for not standing up and taking it. If i was a top centre forward (Morientes) and my team won a penalty....i would demand to take it. Gerrards made mistakes but anyone who slags him off or seriously wants him to go are not true fans.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby joependo » Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:43 pm

yeah i know but carra and xabi would takeover them.have u read the paper it sez that we've won more games without him
joependo

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:01 pm

Stevie was gutted on Saturday. As has been said. If he goes, it'll be because he's been driven out by stupid comments, etc. Up the 'pool!

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:53 am

I was listening to the legends phone in last night, and there was a few calls knocking Gerrard for missing the penalty and saying they dont care if he goes as Alonso is a far better player.
Now Alonso has been brilliant in a red shirt and has the chance of becoming a great signing and a club legend....but he has played less than 30 games for the club. Gerrard has onsistently not only been our star player (alongside Carra) but also the most complete midfielder in the league if not Europe.
Shortsighted fans who were probably praising him after the Olympiakos and Everton games, should get real.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 2520years » Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:23 pm

My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby stmichael » Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:35 pm

yeah i saw that. fortunately no sign of kenyon there though. apparently he was tapping john virgo up to try and get him to become a commemtator of chelsea tv. :laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Alanay » Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:24 am

I think committment to the club is the no. 1. No matter how good a player is but if he does not commit to the club then we would not have the 120% performance. It's difficult to lose important players but players come and players will go. Only good fans like us will stay.....:D :D
Alanay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:48 am

Ace Ventura wrote:I was listening to the legends phone in last night, and there was a few calls knocking Gerrard for missing the penalty and saying they dont care if he goes as Alonso is a far better player.
Now Alonso has been brilliant in a red shirt and has the chance of becoming a great signing and a club legend....but he has played less than 30 games for the club. Gerrard has onsistently not only been our star player (alongside Carra) but also the most complete midfielder in the league if not Europe.
Shortsighted fans who were probably praising him after the Olympiakos and Everton games, should get real.

Gerrard scored a beauty of a goal against Olympiakos but apart from that what else did he do in that game? He got himself booked after making a poor challenge which got him suspended for the first leg against Bayer Leverkusen, he was hardly on the pitch until he scored the goal.

Let me put it to you this way, he's a shadow of the player he was last season.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:07 am

:D On radio 5 last night Warren Barton said, It's a cakewalk for Chelsea next week and Gerrard will sign for the Mancs.  Cascarino's was trying to tell him that Liverpool and them don't do business but he's wasnt  having it, saying he is convinced Owen and Gerrard will be manure players next season. :laugh:  :D  :laugh: what aload of sh.ite.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAYMAN » Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:32 am

Ahhhh....

Waren Barton, the big-titted country and western star come half-arsed right back!

At least he's come up with his own half arsed rumour rather than jumping on the Stevie-to-Chelsea band wagon!

I'm pretty sure (70%) that he'll be an LFC player next season.

G
http://lfc-forum.com

Home of the LFC-WAP-Forum

The forum you can use whilst having a poo!

.... It don't get better than that ....
GRAYMAN

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:17 pm

A.B. wrote:
Ace Ventura wrote:I was listening to the legends phone in last night, and there was a few calls knocking Gerrard for missing the penalty and saying they dont care if he goes as Alonso is a far better player.

Gerrard scored a beauty of a goal against Olympiakos but apart from that what else did he do in that game? He got himself booked after making a poor challenge which got him suspended for the first leg against Bayer Leverkusen, he was hardly on the pitch until he scored the goal.

Let me put it to you this way, he's a shadow of the player he was last season

I think your being to harsh their mate, read that quote you used for your post and think it through he has been our best player for the last three years .
66-1112520797

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:23 pm

jonnymac1979

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:46 pm

I just feel sorry that Rafa has had this hanging over his head all season. Gerrard made the biggest mistake of his life in the summer, and so did we when we let him stay when we knew this would hang over the club like a black cloud. The only way it can be removed is if he leaves or he signs a reasonably long extension to his contract.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion