Steven Gerrard thread - Stevie G topics: please post here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby hawkmoon269 » Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:15 pm

NE1 know what we would have earned by getting through to the Semi's - gates, tv, etc
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Tlplaya » Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:22 am

Aight so heres what i think bout the Gerrard situation. He is a very good player, wouldnt want to lose him, especially if moro comes back. But then when you think about the money the club could make from his sale, there can be many things done:) but yet again hes a part of the squad. You all agree??
Tlplaya

Postby Ace Ventura » Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:36 pm

No i dont agree, losing him would not just be about the money involved, its about the fact that he is one of 2 players in the side that are scousers and that give 100 % every game.
Yes £30 million would help strengthen the squad, but we need to be strengthening alongside the likes of Gerrard and Alonso.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:39 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:No i dont agree, losing him would not just be about the money involved, its about the fact that he is one of 2 players in the side that are scousers and that give 100 % every game.
Yes £30 million would help strengthen the squad, but we need to be strengthening alongside the likes of Gerrard and Alonso.

By that last quote i dont think that Alonso is a scouser...i meant Gerrard and Carragher are the players who guarantee 100 %. Alonso is just a player that the team could be built around.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SWEETBOY » Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:58 pm

CISSES WELCOME BACK TO THE TEAM  YOUR THE DUDE THAT CAN PUT LIVEPOOL BACK ON TOP

I LOVE  LIVERPOOL    LET START KICKING SOME ******    :devil:
SWEETBOY

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:11 pm

i dont like the noises coming out of liverpool at the moment e.g we can cope without gerrard etc. etc.
even if chelsea beat us in the semi`s gerrard can hardly say were a club going nowhere and he`s leaving for success.
if rafa can get us this far in his first crisis ridden season imagine what he can do given a fair chance.
if gerrard goes at least he should be honest with us and say its for the money, keegan respected the fans enough to tell them straight and say he was going for the cash.
(in fact if keegan was on the money even biscan or finnan is on he would have never left.)
come on steve stay and help make us the top team again, you go and become a chelsea legend and see what that means in twenty years time when all the hooray henrys and freeloading politicians have become bored with the game. they`ll remember the opening batsman for surrey longer than they`ll remember you. stay with us and even in five thousand years time when the liver birds have long since flown off and this city`s just a memory - as long as there are two bricks standing on top of each other on the banks of the mersey your name will be remembered like billy liddell`s and kenny daglish`s will always be.
as john lennon said - a working class hero is something to be.
dont let them buy you stevie lad, who you are is not for sale.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Santa » Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:11 am

yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:i dont like the noises coming out of liverpool at the moment e.g we can cope without gerrard etc. etc.

Right, Parry has quoted a couple of days back after the Juve game that it proves Liverpool can handle life without Stevie Gerrard instead of the mouth watering prospect of seeing Stevie and Xabi helping us conquer Premiership and Europe. Sounds very much like a CEO resign to losing one of his most valuable asset.

Rick....wher the f*ck are the funding for Rafa to enhance the squad?

yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:even if chelsea beat us in the semi`s gerrard can hardly say were a club going nowhere and he`s leaving for success.
if gerrard goes at least he should be honest with us and say its for the money...

don't worry mate...he will find a reason  :glare:
Last edited by Santa on Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby onizukaeikichi » Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:20 pm

why the **** did sg miss the penalty against spurs... dumbass
onizukaeikichi

Postby Santa » Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:00 pm

because he was too greedy...should have left it to the expert penalty taker. If he wants to win things, he should get back to do what he does best...drive the team forward with full commitment and lead by example.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Jericho » Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:14 am

If aimar is coming, i think we can let gerrard go. With the money we can bring in one or two more midfielders which is more realistic.
Jericho

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:06 am

is Gerrard really think he's a damn good player .. !!i doubt so.

is sumone who scores an own goal in carling cup final n who missed the crucial penalty against spurs deserves to say "i want to be at a club who's winning things".

Moron !!

Get lost Gerrard n be like Owen who's warming the bench at Real.

:angry:  :angry:
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:09 pm

Them b@stards on talksport have been sayin gerrard wont be playing in the semi finals against chelsea cause of some deal ???
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:35 pm

we'll probably win it then lynds,only kiddin ace
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby joependo » Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:01 pm

Do you know if Shankly was alive today Gerrard would be out straight away and half the team would if they don't start playin like they can do.All we would have left is Carra,Nando and Xabi and then start from scratch and get a boss team.I don't think he meant to score the own goal but don't forget we did play well and we played on wednesday.
joependo

Postby JC_81 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:57 pm

siti_zaiton1982 wrote:is Gerrard really think he's a damn good player .. !!i doubt so.

is sumone who scores an own goal in carling cup final n who missed the crucial penalty against spurs deserves to say "i want to be at a club who's winning things".

Moron !!

Get lost Gerrard n be like Owen who's warming the bench at Real.

:angry:  :angry:

Think you are the moron mate.

Slagging off the best player we've had for years because he happened to miss a pen and score an og

You are a disgrace to proper fans
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion