Spurs on saturday - Time to put down a marker

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby andy_g » Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:16 pm

i was having a chat with my mate watching the game in the pub (living in spain with canal+ can be great) about cisse's hair cut. we were wondering whether if he got a chance for a header it might mess up the contact with the ball and go way off course...

anyway - a good win off a determined and not untalented spurs side. we lost the midfield battles a lot of the time, crouchinho and nando isn't the best combo - but i ain't moanin'! and harry is surely the man of the moment, no? told you so :;):

:buttrock

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:25 pm

i was having a chat with my mate watching the game in the pub (living in spain with canal+ can be great) about cisse's hair cut. we were wondering whether if he got a chance for a header it might mess up the contact with the ball and go way off course...

I saw the first game on streaming, I went to the one of this "Irish look" pubs that I have below my house at the end of mid game rest and they were putting canal + deporte, so I asked for a coffee. I've thought that it looks like what's going to be Cisse's next hair model takes more time in his thinking than actually play well. Anyway what I saw of him today wasn't bad.
Last edited by Sabre on Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:03 am

Another great win and i too think we play better with Nando in the side.
Well done Harry, nice way to cap off far better run of form, long may it continue .
You certainly deserved the critics for last season but some of the OTT slaggers especially after 25th can now hopefully choke on their words though  more likely they will just find someone else to whinge about
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:45 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote::down: Sort yer game out before the hairstyle, honestly this is depressing, he looks like that evil gremlin :kungfu:

I pity the fool!!!!  :laugh:

Last edited by RUSHIE#9 on Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:10 am

well done red men, well done rafa. I was shitting myself over this one. Come on Harry keep it coming.

A quick shout out to Man city, boooyaah !!! Great game and fowler's goal at end was a gem.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:24 pm

laza wrote:Another great win and i too think we play better with Nando in the side.

I think Morientes gives us that extra class up front too, Cisse is just not with it  :no

I fully expecetd us to win and I have to say that I am surprised at the number of people on here who 'cack' themselves when playin these matches. :no  Has it occurred to them that other teams actually cack themselves havin to face a well organised team who can score from anywhere, not reliant on one or two alone  :nod
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion