LIVERPOOL VS MANCHESTER UNITED - Its time....its time to finally beat the

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby red37 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:57 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Judge wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:Thailand has the largest ratio of "Kathoeys" in the World, and many fat, balding English tw*ts go over there with a bit of money and bag themselves one, including Judge.

True :D

:D

Your silence is damning, Alan...  :rasp  :D

Elitist (burger flapper)  :D

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby taff » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:38 pm

Unfortunately I agree with Bigmick and am less optimistic although far from having given up on the league.  I am praying for dropped points from the three stooges as a xmas present and us just getting maximum points, dont care about the goals just points.
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:30 am

Well put LFC2007. The fact is we have only lost twice in the league and we have yet to visit the top 3 in there back yard. As the pressure was on Liverpool to get results at anfield the pressure will be on them when we visit. Im not as defeatist as many on here and I still think the league is definately there for the taking.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:52 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:
peewee wrote:
The Manhattan Project wrote:Losing by a narrow margin to a good team bothers me less than getting beat 3-1 by Reading.

bust sadly we lost both those games, if we had beat reading then this defeat would be more tolerable, however the loss of yet another 6 points in one week is not good mate however its dressed up or justified

When was the last time we lost six points in one week ?

did i say we had lost six points in any other week? no i never, however i expect you ti try and fault with everything i write at the moment and misinterpret things so ho hum, its you that looks foolish missing the obvious
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:59 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
peewee wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
peewee wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
akumaface wrote:I think we did give our best effort provided that Man Scum are more fresh than us as most of their player didn't play in mid week. I think after this game Rafa will realize what he should do the rest of the way Which is to play their strongest team consistently with minimal changes. I think Man Scum didn't have a good game as well. People here saying we don't have any wingers and neither do the Man Scum. We just lost by a set play. I don't see them ever overpowering us in anyway today. When we couldn't score at the beginning when they got mixed up with Van der sar and vidic, i had that feeling again and unfortunately it came true. Anyway, let's see what happened after meeting with the big boss. We were just out of gas and the mid game was the reason for us not to sustain the full match.

So...

The scum won because most of their players DIDN'T play in midweek (a rotation of the squad), but it's our rotation that's the problem, even though it was an unchanged side?

Stay off the bifta's lad.

they could afford to play their youth team in midweek as they had already qualified

swings and roundabouts

Is stating the obvious a rare commodity in a country where most women were born with meat and two veg?

and you would know this because you have visted thailand...................................how many times?   thats right never.

lando i suggest you keep your racist abuse to yourself, you have the nerve to call me a bigot while you spout such racist vitriol.

How is it racist to tell the truth? Thailand has the largest ratio of "Kathoeys" in the World, and many fat, balding English tw*ts go over there with a bit of money and bag themselves one.

You know, Pee, you really should stop getting in a tizzy over such things - anyone would think you've got something to hide...

maybe you would like to show me where you got these facts from streaked boy,

and in relation to your other jibe, i am neither balding, or fat, i am here as i work here in an extremely well paid job, i have a beautiful girlfriend, a beautiful home and a great life, you should try it sometime get rid of all that bitterness you have rotting away inside you

your comment was racist and trying to dress it us as anything other than that shows a lack of education on your part, just keep em coming lando, i am sure i wont sleep tonight in my beautiful house with my beautiful girlfriend because i am so stressed by what some no mark who has never left nottingham thinks about thailand, maybe the other posters who have gotten off their *rses and traveled here can put you straight

:laugh:   getting dissed by a guy who dyes his hair and is overweight, haha what a loser, a guy whose only pleasure in life is being abusive on a forum because he thinks it gives him some credibility    :D

time to grow up now mate, maybe when you do will make something of yourself and then we can chat properly
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:04 am

Judge wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:Thailand has the largest ratio of "Kathoeys" in the World, and many fat, balding English tw*ts go over there with a bit of money and bag themselves one, including me.

True :D

:D

considering none of you have been here then its a bit of a stupid comment to make, can i assume that all scousers are robbers if we are going to start generalizing (the big difference being i am scouse and i know its not true)

seriously guys try and educate yourselves before you make stupid comments, the fact is the sex industry is predominately asian. as a percentage of population the thais use the sex industry much more than the farangs, as for older people moving here, yes the do, it makes economic sense to do so as their pension goes so much further, but to suggest all farangs here are here for the sex is completely wrong
112-1077774096

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:11 am

I remember when I had a spat with LFC2007 and was pulled up on it and told to behave. In that respect i have. I also remember sticking up for peewee when he was removed as a mod. I also created a thread sticking up for lando. Please gents, lando and peewee. If I can swallow my pride and say ok its not fair on others reading this then can you two not do the same? Over the years between you both you have had excellent posts, it would be nice for that to return. Whenever either of you two open a thread I know it is going to be interesting. Enough arguments, I, like many others dont want to read this.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:19 am

Kharhaz wrote:I remember when I had a spat with LFC2007 and was pulled up on it and told to behave. In that respect i have. I also remember sticking up for peewee when he was removed as a mod. I also created a thread sticking up for lando. Please gents, lando and peewee. If I can swallow my pride and say ok its not fair on others reading this then can you two not do the same? Over the years between you both you have had excellent posts, it would be nice for that to return. Whenever either of you two open a thread I know it is going to be interesting. Enough arguments, I, like many others dont want to read this.

its a shame i have to retaliate to him all the time mate, recently bob gave us both finals warnings, if it continued we would get carded, lando continued and i kept quiet, he never got any extra cards, bob laid down the law then never followed it up as his mate lando was involved, i however got carded for a minor indiscretion, lando has continued his abuse and racism and as a result gets his cards removed, you figure it out mate.

if lando stops with his childish behaviour then there will be no need for me to respond, but while the mods are not doing their jobs properly its up to me to point out his abuse and his racism and try and get it stopped,

it seems like the mods are happy for abuse so we should just all join in and start calling people childish names and making racist and abusive comments as whats good for the goose is also good for the gander

its important to point out though mate landos comments are not just aimed at me, he is abusive to many posters as he is unable of structuring a debate without resorting to abuse, if that the type of forum we want then hey lets just all join in
112-1077774096

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:28 am

It seems simple to me mate. Anymore abuse post naked piccys of yoko ! works a treat ! :D
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:34 am

Kharhaz wrote:It seems simple to me mate. Anymore abuse post naked piccys of yoko ! works a treat ! :D

:D   i already get cards for no reason mate, please dont let me actually give them a reason to card me    :D
112-1077774096

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:05 am

Right, everyone's got it off their chest now and it's time to move on.  Thread locked.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion