Postby red till i die!! » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:04 am

Mignolet 8 not a lot to do
Cissokho 8 actually managed to impersonate a player
Skrtel 9 magnificent display
Toure 8 needed a good show after last week
Flanagan 8 asta la pasta glen
Gerrard 9 brilliant game
Henderson 8 good dogged determination
Coutinho 9 to think some were calling for allen to start  :laugh: this lad looked every bit of ozils fee today, simply outstanding
Sterling 9 what a player he is turning out to be and he's beginning to gain some consistency. needs to work on his 1 on 1's though
Suarez 9 gives 100% everytime and inspires those around him.
Sturridge 8 twenty + a season easy from this lad.

rodgers  10 i do give him his fare share of stick but completely recognise at what an attacking force he has turned us into. some of that stuff today was absolutely sublime and had the hairs on the neck standing. really proud of that display today  :bowdown
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:15 pm

Fulham v Liverpool 12/2/2014

Mignolet 6
Cissokho 6
Skrtel 5
Toure 5
Flanagan 6
Gerrard 9  :bowdown
Henderson 6
Coutinho 7
Sterling 7
Suarez 8
Sturridge 6

Subs:
all 5s
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu the Red » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:42 pm

Mignolet - 5 - Awful communicator
Cissokho - 5 - Can someone please remind Cissokho what colour we play in?
Skrtel - 3 - Really wish he'd disappear, woeful performance again
Toure - 4 - Not much better, anyone would be a wreck playing next to that though.
Flanagan - 5 - Best of a bad bunch at the back.
Gerrard - 7 - Great ball, good penalty, decent game.
Henderson - 5 - Needs to contribute more than that in these types of games.
Coutinho - 7 - Terrific little player, bright spark, cracking goal.
Sterling - 6 - Threatening at times, sloppy and wasteful at others.
Suarez - 7 - Class player, some great touches, wasted out wide.
Sturridge - 6 - Poor apart from a fantastic goal.

Got away with it, happy days.
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:53 pm

Mignolet - 5 - should have definitely done better for the second goal. The ball wasn't that fast and it was very near him
Cissokho - 5
Skrtel - 5
Toure - 5
Flanagan - 6
Gerrard - 8
Henderson - 6
Coutinho - 7
Sterling - 6
Suarez - 7
Sturridge - 7

subs:
Texeria - 6 - looks interesting

Special mention for Riether, the idiot who made the penalty. None of this would have happened without him.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:14 pm

Mignolet - 5 - He needs to feel confident with his back four and communicate far more than he currently does . 
Cissokho - 7 One of our top defenders last night ,which should mean a change in the type of critique he regularly receives.   
Skrtel - 5 All over the shop ,is the kindest description I can proffer. 
Toure - He wasn't even in the same shop as Skrtel  ??? ......cant help feeling for him though ,because his pain is visible. 
Flanagan - 6 slip shod performance for the lad ,but still gave us more than Johnson.
Gerrard - 9 I thought in terms of application and the fight we want to see in our captain he was exceptional.   
Henderson - 8 Runs himself into the ground for the shirt ,even when he's clearly struggling with form he masks it with his commitment.   
Coutinho - 8 Lively ,and neatly taken goal ,he's slowly regaining the status that made his presence  ominous for opposing teams.     
Sterling - 6 Not as potent as a threat ,but defends like a little trojan at times.
Suarez - 8 The revival of the Bergkamp flick ....Only a few players exist in world football that would attempt such an extravagant move...we have one  :buttrock   
Sturridge - 7 well taken goal ,and at the minute you cant ask for more than that ,but he was marked well for long periods of the game.
subs:
Texeria - 7 - Exciting times ahead.

Rodgers ,I think his faith in Toure must surely be on the wane after this ,and with Agger on the bench his inclusion was a massive call.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:00 pm

]Mignolet - 5 - His lack of Box contros is really starting to hurt the team. Should really try and commend his area and not leave it to his CB's it doesn't work.
Cissokho - 5 -  Sorry ,if you wanna settle for backwards and sideways passes you got no place here. Didn't make a mistake but played a cowardly game. 
Skrtel - 5 - Oh Boy ,Mental Skrtel is back again ,Poor defending and outrageous clearing of the ball which led to a goal
Toure - 4 - Confidence is in the Gutter ,his own goal was pathetic.
Flanagan - 5  - looked nervous as the rest of the defence.
Gerrard - 8 ,Till his superb assist i thought he was pretty quite and didn't really help the defensive back to get the ball rolling ,2nd half was commending.
Henderson - 5 ,Sorry had enough with headless running around ,find your form back Jordan ,we need a player which impacts the game.   
Coutinho - 7 , too many dead minutes for my taste but those which were lively really helped the team especially the goal     
Sterling - 6 ,Active but again nothing to show for
Suarez - 8 ,The only player which was consistent from start to end. Active and threatning. 
Sturridge - 7 .Scored and draw a penalty ,so end product was superb ,but can do much more.
subs:
Texeria - 6 - Promising ,but really should have scored ,their is no penalty for youngsters scoring so get them in already.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:19 pm

Liverpool v Swansea 23/2/2014
Mignolet 6
Johnson 4
Skrtel 3
Agger 4
Flanagan 5
Gerrard 6
Henderson 8
Coutinho 7
Sterling 7
Suarez 7
Sturridge 8

Subs:
Allen 7 - very good display when he came on
Moses 5
Toure 5
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:45 pm

Mignolet 6 - Was ok ,but must shake this paralysis of sticking to his line ,MUST improve his communication with the CB's. 
Johnson 4  - didn't offer anything going forward ,isn't that why we have Cissoko?
Skrtel 4 - erratic
Agger 4 - made on great tackle but other then that shakey.
Flanagan 5 - we beneath his usual self ,towards the end showed some nice moves and calm feet.
Gerrard 5 - Did nothing to help our miserable CB's.
Henderson 7 - Scored 2 excellent goals but lost the MF battle
Coutinho 5 - Sorry was missing today.
Sterling 6 - Superb pass for the first goal ,should have stayed instead of Coutinho.
Suarez 7 - Aching to score but really valuable with his passes
Sturridge 8 - Excellent

Subs:
Allen 7 - Was very active involved ,earned the right to start but instead of whome?
Moses 5 - Acute ball allergy
Toure 6 - didn't score an own goal
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:01 pm

Mignolet - 6
Johnson - 5
Skrtel - 4
Agger - 4
Flanagan - 7 - I know that he didn't have a great game but after we scored the 4th goal, Swansea were trying to force their way through on Flanno's side, but the kid put a shift in and didn't let anything past him. He preformed when it mattered the most, so he gets a good rating.
Gerrard - 6 - Couldn't cope with the high pressure but to be fair he didn't have a lot of support so he was on his own.
Henderson - 8 - average game but scored 2 very important goals so...
Coutinho - 6 - anonymous. Should have came off instead of Sterling
Sterling - 7 - great assist and a good game
Suarez - 7
Sturridge - 8 - 2 goals and an assist. Shared MOTM with Hendo for me.

Subs:
Allen - 7
Moses - 3 - get rid of him already!
Toure - 6
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby supersub » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:33 pm

Liverpool v Swansea 23/2/2014
Mignolet 5
Johnson 4
Skrtel 4
Agger 4
Flanagan 6
Gerrard 4
Henderson 8
Coutinho 7
Sterling 7
Suarez 7
Sturridge 8

Subs:
Allen 8 
Moses 5
Toure 5
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:00 am

Mignolet - 5 - Another less than impressive display 
Johnson - 5 - Slightly better than he was before his lay off, at least looked more threatening going forward than Cissokho
Skrtel - 4 - Trying to give the fella some credit when possible but none available in this game
Agger - 4 - What quality he has seems to deserted him
Flanagan - 5 - Did OK as part of a defence that at times was shambolic.
Gerrard - 5 - one or two quality balls but not much else.
Henderson - 8 - one of his best games since he joined us
Coutinho - 7 - Increasingly surprised and impressed with how much harrying of the oppo this lad does,  7 points in this match given primarily for the spirit he showed.
Sterling - 7 - The lad is getting better and better
Suarez - 7 - Usual shift from Luis
Sturridge - 8 - Two goals and actually got his head up and gave a superb assist for Henderson  :D

Subs:
Allen - 7 - Composed performance, did very well.
Moses - 5 - Only knew he was on because the match report said so.
Toure - 4 - Seemed to contracted the same malaise that's affected our other CB's. Indecisive panicky and at times looking like he was tip toeing on ice.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:06 pm

Mignolet 5 Ropey would be the word
Johnson 2 His inclusion causes us all sorts of problems and constantly splits the CB's ,at least Cissokho was nothing less than competent   
Skrtel 4 Awful ,lucky to have still remained on the field for the penalty ,I thought Rodgers would have took him off 
Agger 4 What's gone wrong ? This is a guy who used to be so composed on the ball ,and brimming with confidence. 
Flanagan 6 Best defender.
Gerrard 4 Rightly praised when he plays well ,but this display wasn't even a distant cousin of OK.
Henderson 9 Absolutely brilliant ,vibrant and imposing ,showed the type of energy we desperately need in all our midfield
Coutinho 7 Not his best game ,but showed some delightful footwork in the first half ....faded second. 
Sterling 7 Beautiful pass for Sturridge's opener ,however ,his play became slightly predictable to Swansea's full backs as time wore on.
Suarez 7 He looked demoralized every time Swansea equalized and exasperated  at the prospect of having to continually drag us out of the shit ...tired !
Sturridge 8 One of his best games in an offensive sense ,but needlessly lost a huge amount of possession by going to ground after minimal contact.
Subs:
Allen 8 ,His best display since his return 
Moses 2 He did what exactly ?  Arguably put more effort into braiding his cornrows.
Toure 4  Managed to not gift Swansea an equalizer with a poke towards our goal ,so I suppose its progress.

Rodgers ,Johnson's inclusion was a complete head scratcher ,as was keeping a defender who conceded a penalty and narrowly avoided a red card on the pitch
and then compounding that by replacing Agger with someone arguably as prone to errors as Skrtel.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:42 am

Liverpool vs Southampton 01/03/2014

Mignolet - 7 - made a good save first half and kept a clean sheet. I could swear I even saw him come out for a corner once  :Oo:
Flanagan - 6
Skrtel - 7 - had one nervous moment in the first half but pretty solid for the rest of the game
Agger - 7 - solid, calm and composed
Johnson - 7 - the mercenary had a solid game actually
Gerrard - 7 - average first half but improved second
Allen - 7 - did his job IMO
Henderson - 6 - mostly wasted out of position but he had to take one for the team
Coutinho - 5 - it happens
Suarez - 8 - glad he ended his drought
Sturridge - 6

Subs:
Sterling - 7 - made great impact on the game. Scored with his first touch

Rodger - 9 - tactically outsmarted the opposition, doubt they were expecting us to play like that. We were a bit lucky first half but the change of tactic definitely helped us win this game and the clean sheet (about f*cking time) are a proof of that.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:25 am

Mignolet -8 - One of the Top 3 ,made a great save and Yes even ventured outside his line  :grinning:
Flanagan - 7 ,Calm and composed ,stood well against a good attacking team.
Skrtel - 7 - Solid Game
Agger - 7 - Solid Game
Johnson - 6 - ok ,with the usual misplaced passes.
Gerrard - 7 - ok ,again left a gap at the back.
Allen - 8 - 2nd best Player on the pitch ,was Excellent ,aggressive on the ball and quick release forward.
Henderson - 5 - headless display with an impressive miss as the icing the on the cake.
Coutinho - 6 - Should understand that the game purpose ,lost way too many balls for a talented player as he is.
Suarez - 9 - Scored and set 2 goals ,Great Display
Sturridge - 6 - Dosed a bit.

BR - Great Preperation for the game, The lads were fired up and Tactics was spot on ,one of the most impressive displays this season.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:02 am

Mignolet - 7 - Good performance made one especially great save
Flanagan - 6 - Did well, again.
Skrtel - 6 - Did well, looked like he finally knew who Agger was.
Agger - 6 - Did well, looked like he finally knew who Skrtel was
Johnson - 7 - Did a lot better
Gerrard - 6 - Did well
Allen - 7 - Did very well
Henderson - 6 - Did OK
Coutinho - 5 - By his standards a poor performance.
Suarez - 8 -  :buttrock
Sturridge - 7 Did well.

Subs:
Sterling - 7- Must have been disappointed to find himself on the bench, Delighted he got the goal so quickly after coming on, sealed the game for us.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion