Resurrected Player Ratings, last match.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby damjan193 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:08 pm

Mignolet - 7 - still looks a bit shaky but made a few saves and kept a clean sheet
Flanagan - 7 - glad to finally have a decent full back in the team
Skrtel - 7 - solid both in defense and helped the attack
Toure - 7 - solid and made an assist as well
Cissokho - not a football player, but I agree, probably his best game. Still won't rate him though
Gerrard - 9 - my personal MOTM
Henderson - 7
Coutinho - 8 - looks better when he plays as a midfielder doesn't he?
Sterling - 7
Suarez - 8
Sturridge - 9

SUBS:

Moses - 5
Kelly - 6
Alberto - 6 - should get a game sometime
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:56 pm

Mignolet - 7 - did well, looked more composed than usual.
Flanagan - 9 - my point award may be OTT but this lad is coming on in leaps and bounds, given his age he was magnificent last night.
Skrtel - 8 - worries us sometimes but not last night
Toure - 7 - past his prime but put in a shift
Cissokho - 6 - Still don't rate him but although the fella didn't sparkle he didn't let us down.
Gerrard - 10 - The Legend's not dead yet ! His presence, drive and determination was at the heart of the teams performance.
Henderson - 6 - Maybe deserved a higher rating from me ? perhaps I'll need to watch a re-run of the game, he just never caught my eye.
Coutinho - 8 - If only he could finish he'd be getting 10 out of 10 almost every week.
Sterling - 8 - excellent again, hope it's not a false dawn but he seems to be growing in confidence and stature every week
Suarez - 9 - I'm lost for words, another game another goal. Never mind the skill, I've never ever seen another player with more non stop commitment than Luis Suarez
Sturridge - 9 - Two goals, brilliantly taken, been an absolute revelation since he joined us.

SUBS:
all subs - 5 -  none exactly shone but none of them let us down.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Stu the Red » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:47 pm

Mignolet - 7 - Solid and a clean sheet.

Flanagan - 7 - The lad never put a foot wrong and it made a massive difference having him there over the mercenary.
Skrtel - 7 - Solid, good game, no errors
Toure - 7 - Same as Skrtel
Cissokho - 6 - Best game in a red shirt.

Gerrard - 9 - Beast of a performance from the "liability", great goal (from someone playing in a deep midfield role) and dominated the midfield with his TACKLING, HEADING AND RUNNING... his passing and reading of the game were not bad either.
Henderson - 8 - Really good game, ran a lot and into good area's, put a few tackles in and passed the ball really well.
Coutinho - 8 - Lad can see a ball with a blind fold on. Quality.
Sterling - 7 - Threatening but should have scored when superbly dinked through.
Suarez - 8 - Average game by the Genius's standards. :D
Sturridge - 8 - Scored two great goals, played pass of the season, had one or two superb first touches and also shown why he will never be a top class footballer with childish, self centred, gob sh*te attitude and me, me, me personality traits.

SUBS:

Moses - 5
Kelly - 6
Alberto - 6
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:39 pm

Mignolet - 8 The Confidence and composure that comes with having a more settled back four.
Flanagan - 9  The kid looks a natural fit for our back four. 
Skrtel -9 Like a scary Ninja.
Toure - 7  Decent game and great ball for Sturridge.
Cissokho - 6 Good game, some would even say he resembled a footballer.
Gerrard - 9 Determined and barking out orders all game ,the way he was throwing himself into tackles really clawed back the years....Thus far easily his best game.     
Henderson -9 I don't think he misplaced a pass ,as well as using the ball really well.
Coutinho - 9  I thought the little man was exceptional and the Bitterz just didn't know how to quell his threat.
Sterling - 8 Very Good .
Suarez - 9 :) Oh fuck it lets have it right :)
Sturridge - 10  World class ,and at Liverpool he has the potential to exceed even that, and still has enough passion in reserve to throw a strop.     

Subs
Alberto- 7 His brief showing could have earned him an assist if Moses had packed his shooting boots.
Moses -6 see above.
Kelly 5 Looks a touch out of his depth.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:54 pm

Away to West Brom

Mignolet - 7 Some excellent stops
Flanagan - 7  The kid looked our best defender beyond Skrtel ,and yet he was still  hooked for Kelly.
Skrtel -7 I feel for anyone forced to play with Toure in this form. 
Toure -2  Fuck me ,he's haphazard
Cissokho - 4 Got forward well ....that's about it really
Gerrard - 4. oh dear he really was exposed today ,squandered possession with too many aimless punts.     
Henderson -4 lost the ball carelessly way too many times.... bereft of ideas   
Coutinho - 4 Couldn't do anything right it seems.
Sterling - 7 Needs to get back to supplying the quality of crosses we seen against City. 
Suarez - 8 Simply for the sublimity of  the assist for Sturridge ,other than that he looked less composed in front of goal as he has been. 
Sturridge - 4 Awful     

Subs
Kelly- 4 It was like we went a man down when we lost Flanagan ,why he didn't replace Toure whose distraught mind was all over place after the gaff is beyond me
Allen 6 Should have started in place of a jaded Gerrard ,but it was evident Coutz should have been subbed for Moses long before Allen usurped him.

Rodgers 5 Rooting around for a reason to explain some decidedly bizarre decisions will just make my head burst. ???
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:43 pm

Mignolet - 7  - did his part ,just don't get his soft kicks to the sidelines resulting in a lost ball. Kick the fcking ball Hard across the midline.
Flanagan - 6 - was ok ,looked nervous to me.
Skrtel -7  - Credit is due ,was very good
Toure -3  - Mental mistake ,but....he was screaming all day for someone to come and take the fcking ball and no one came. Good thing was signed a DM.
Cissokho - 5 his best game and still average. good thing we signed a LB. 
Gerrard - 4 Can't have Everton every day ,good thing we signed a DM.     
Henderson -2 did he play? looks utter shiite this past weeks. Good thing was signed a DM.
Coutinho - 4 crashing quickly with those kind of performances.
Sterling - 6 just for the effort ,but his end product is embarrassing. Good thing we signed Konoplyanka
Suarez - 5 
Sturridge - 5

Subs
Kelly- 4 he isn't a PL player.
Allen 5

Rodgers 4 - for not having the team ready to play  ,for not making the changes on half time ,for bizarre to say the least subs.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Stu the Red » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:51 pm

Mignolet - 5 - Kicking was awful, had little to do apart from that and yet still managed to throw in another needless camera save.
Flanagan - 5 - Offered nothing going forward, played a couple of silly passes but largely untested.
Skrtel - 6 - Decent enough, defended well when he had to and didn't make any error's.
Toure - 4 - Awful pass for the goal, affected his performance afterwards.
Cissokho - 5 - Didn't really do anything of note, got into the odd good position and wasted it.
Gerrard - 6 - Didn't do much wrong, won quite a few tackles but didn't have the intelligence to break West Brom down.     
Henderson - 6 - Covered a lot of ground and made some good runs but touch seemed heavy and lacked invention.
Coutinho - 6 - Good skill on ocassions but couldn't get into the game to link with Suarez.
Sterling - 6 - Probably our most threatening player, just couldn't find the end product.
Suarez - 6 - Ridiculously good assist but shown again if he doesn't perform we aren't a very good side. Off day.
Sturridge - 5 - Lacked support, good movement for the goal but couldn't seem to get going.

Subs:

Kelly - 5 - Seems out of his depth, looks very sluggish.
Allen - 5 - Did he have a kick?

MOM - Sterling/Skrtel
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:25 pm

Stu the Red » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:51 pm wrote:Mignolet - 5 - Kicking was awful, had little to do apart from that and yet still managed to throw in another needless camera save.
Flanagan - 5 - Offered nothing going forward, played a couple of silly passes but largely untested.
Skrtel - 6 - Decent enough, defended well when he had to and didn't make any error's.
Toure - 4 - Awful pass for the goal, affected his performance afterwards.
Cissokho - 5 - Didn't really do anything of note, got into the odd good position and wasted it.
Gerrard - 6 - Didn't do much wrong, won quite a few tackles but didn't have the intelligence to break West Brom down.     
Henderson - 6 - Covered a lot of ground and made some good runs but touch seemed heavy and lacked invention.
Coutinho - 6 - Good skill on ocassions but couldn't get into the game to link with Suarez.
Sterling - 6 - Probably our most threatening player, just couldn't find the end product.
Suarez - 6 - Ridiculously good assist but shown again if he doesn't perform we aren't a very good side. Off day.
Sturridge - 5 - Lacked support, good movement for the goal but couldn't seem to get going.

Subs:

Kelly - 5 - Seems out of his depth, looks very sluggish.
Allen - 5 - Did he have a kick?

MOM - Sterling/Skrtel

Camera save? Dear me you really hate reality don't you? BTW our "sub" scored again.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:53 am

Mignolet - 7 - one or two great saves. Could do nothing about the goal
Flanagan - 6
Skrtel - 7
Toure - 4 - took a bit of the good stuff again did we Kolo?
Cissokho - what a f*cking donkey man. I mean, we have limited footballers but at least they make up for it with working hard. This guy does nothing!
Gerrard - 6 - I think he did OK but just isn't aware enough to play as a DM
Henderson - 6 - mistake free but mostly anonymous
Coutinho - 6 - good passing but too relaxed
Sterling - 7 - our best player out there for sure
Suarez - 6 - good assist but got frustrated after his miss and it affected him
Sturridge - 6 - good goal but not much apart from that

SUBS:

Kelly - 5 - out of his depth
Allen - 5 - should have started. We would have had much more control in our midfield that way
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:56 pm

Liverpool v Arsenal 8-2-2014

Mignolet 8 - boss
Cissokho 8 - boss
Skrtel 9 - boss
Toure 8 - boss
Flanagan 9 - boss
Gerrard 8 - boss
Henderson 8 - boss
Coutinho 9 - boss
Sterling 9 - boss
Suarez 9 - boss
Sturridge 8 - boss

Rodgers 10 - boss
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:37 pm

Mignolet 8 - Could've been higher if he hadn't (again) made a meal of some relatively straight forward catches
Cissokho 8 - Actually deserved the shirt today
Skrtel 10 -two goals and defensively hardly put a foot wrong  :buttrock
Toure 8 - solid and seemingly recovered from his howler at West Brom, but really should've scored from the Suarez rebound .
Flanagan 10 - Maybe i'm being a bit generous with the point award but given his age against top of the league opposition his performance was outstanding
Gerrard 9 - Who said Gerrard can't play in this position ? Reads the game better than anyone I know of, would have got 10 from me if he hadn't given away a penalty
Henderson 9 - maybe an unsung hero in this match, non stop positive action for the full 90 mins.
Coutinho 9 - a return to his best, if only he could find the net
Sterling 10 - growing game by game this season
Suarez 9 -  :bowdown
Sturridge 9 -  :buttrock

Subs - all - 5, the  game was won and they kept it ticking over

Rodgers 10 - Don't know what he said to the lads but we murdered Arsenal   :buttrock

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Stu the Red » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:12 pm

Mignolet - 7 - Didn't have much to do, but done what he could to a decent standard.

Flannagan - 8 - Solid, passed the ball superbly well. Makes a massive difference having a player there instead of a mercenary.
Cissokho - 7 - Played quite well. Still gave it away stupidly at times but his best game for us. Didn't let us down.
Skrtel - 8 - Decent defensively on what he had to do and scored an absolutely outstanding header.
Toure - 7 - Solid and didn't do much wrong, like Skrtel didn't have a great deal to do.

Gerrard - 8 - Quality performance again. Liability my *****... would have been given a 9 had he not given away a silly pen.
Henderson - 9 - Brilliant performance, covered every blade of grass and was productive.
Coutinho - 9 - Magic, played pass of the season for Sturridge's goal. MOM (just)

Sterling - 9 - Fantastic performance again, really proving people wrong, could have scored one of the goals of the season.
Sturridge - 8 - Was always a threat and took his goal fantastically well. Good movement and pace.
Suarez - 9 - Magic again, absolute inspiration to all around him. His pressing is fabulous as is everything else. Beyond words!

Subs:

Ibe - 6 - Shown some nice touches.
Allen - 6 - Didn't do anything wrong.
Aspas - Not on long enough.

Fabulous performance from the team.
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:37 pm

Mignolet - 7 - made some good saves but almost costed us a very silly goal. Can't rate him higher I'm afraid.
Flanagan - 8 - Johnson can start packing
Skrtel - 9
Toure - 7
Cissokho - I'll actually rate him this time - 7 - best game in his life
Gerrard - 9 - preformed when it really mattered so he deserves the rating despite the penalty
Henderson - 8
Coutinho - 8
Sterling - 9
Sturridge - 8
Suarez - 8 - unlucky not to score

Subs:

Ibe - 6
Allen - 6
Aspas - not enough time
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:30 pm

Mignolet - 8 - Great one handed stop low to the ground ,looked a lot more at ease with his back four. 
Flannagan -9 - I thought he was outstanding today and keeping with the way this forum is going a big two fingers to his doubters . 
Cissokho - 8- Defended like a trojan earlier .
Skrtel - 8 - Gets an 8 for his magnificently directed header ,and for the fact some blurts fail to see he's a quality defender.   
Toure - 7 - Solid display
Gerrard - 9 - Some quality assists ,and tackled and pressed with a vigour we have seen way too little of this season for a player of his calibre.
Henderson - 9 - Brimming with a real zest for the game and was at the heart of us pressing Arsenal back into their own half.
Coutinho - 10 - I said if this lad played well we could win and so it proved ,Arsenal just couldn't cater for his invention ,sparkling display.   

Sterling - 9 - Like an old fashioned winger ,hugging the touchline and causing Arsenal serious problems .....his best game thus far.
Sturridge - 8 - Composed and delightful to watch, the space he made for the runners was intelligent and he proved he possesses a very astute football brain.
Suarez -10 - The well of superlatives has run dry ,but what he gives to this team is immeasurable.   

Subs:

Ibe - 7 - With confidence and games will be a real menace to any defence ,some beautiful deft little flicks.
Allen - 6 The game was already won ,but looked full of fight. 
Aspas -Seriously five minutes and injury time is not enough time to adjudicate

Rodgers -10 Tactical master class that just left Wenger and his Gooners overawed.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:36 pm

Mignolet 8
Cissokho 8
Skrtel 9.5
Toure 8
Flanagan 9
Gerrard 9, even giving away a penalty it was still a 9
Henderson 8
Coutinho 9
Sterling 9
Suarez 8
Sturridge 8

Rodgers 10 - to destroy those at the top of the EPL requires tactical perfection. MOTM.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion