Real rev up rafa hunt - Madrid want liverpool boss

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby zarababe » Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:00 pm

... after one of the greatest weeks in the club's history and the Boss' now legendary drink with fans in Leverkeusen.. this is just what we need to bring us all crashing back down to earth ... the events of this week tell u nothing about this man who we call our Grt Boss..  ?

... the likes of the scumbag are in to scare mongering and putting doubts where there are hopes... of course our Boss will be admired and Real's interest in him is not new... but really...  the scums headlines are so obviously designed to dampen rising spirits.. can u not see that ???
Last edited by zarababe on Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:10 pm

zarababe wrote:... after one of the greatest weeks in the club's history and the Boss' now legendary drink with fans in Leverkeusen.. this is just what we need to bring us all crashing back down to earth ... the events of this week tell u nothing about this man who we call our Grt Boss..  ?

... the likes of the scumbag are in to scare mongering and putting doubts where there are hopes... of course our Boss will be admired and Real's interest in him is not new... but really...  the scums headlines are so obviously designed to dampen rising spirits.. can u not see that ???

Yes I can see that! I was just flicking through the paper and it grabbed my attention!
I did'nt mean to rub anyone up the wrong way!
I know we've had a brilliant week and I seen the pictures of Rafa with the fans (how many managers do that?). But because he has done so well with Liverpool, he will be head hunted.
Money talks in this game........

I dont see him going now or in the near future. But it was just an article in the paper that I thought Liverpool fans would be interested in............
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:08 am

why post News of the World on a Liverpool forum? absolute tosh!
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:34 am

kazza 1 wrote:
zarababe wrote:... after one of the greatest weeks in the club's history and the Boss' now legendary drink with fans in Leverkeusen.. this is just what we need to bring us all crashing back down to earth ... the events of this week tell u nothing about this man who we call our Grt Boss..  ?

Yes I can see that! I was just flicking through the paper and it grabbed my attention!
I did'nt mean to rub anyone up the wrong way!
I know we've had a brilliant week and I seen the pictures of Rafa with the fans (how many managers do that?). But because he has done so well with Liverpool, he will be head hunted.
Money talks in this game........

I dont see him going now or in the near future. But it was just an article in the paper that I thought Liverpool fans would be interested in............

Should have stayed on Page 3 mate
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RifleRusher » Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:35 am

Rafa is staying in Liv(full stop)
RifleRusher

Postby liamac » Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:07 pm

A news of the world article ?  kinda sums it up  really.  Its the sister paper of the sun and as such is full of t!ts and sh!te  "news" .

As for Raffa going ,  who the hell would want to go to a club that has had 4 .......FOUR !! managers in one  season ?  he would be crazy . No manager at Real has lasted more  than 2 seasons , even when a manager wins the champions league they still sack him.
Being manager of Real is  worse than being manager of England and thats saying something .
Raffa knows he has a very very secure job, yes not the money he would like to spend on players but then again in Spain it isnt the manager who buy the players  its the board of directors  , just look at the "galaticos"  the president promises the fans he will buy  a certain player and the manager just has to put up with it , just like Raffa had to put up with players being sold  without his consent at Valencia.

Totally sh!te  article in a sh!te newspaper in a sh!ite city and i should know i live 50 miles from the frigging place :angry:
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby ianwillo » Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:40 pm

If you believe ANYTHING you read in the NOTW you need your head testing!
ianwillo

Postby Sean » Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:53 pm

Madrids biggest mistake was to sack Del Bosque.  He was Madrid through and through and they enjoyed great success with him in charge.  Interestingly, he played for Madrid against us in the '81 european cup final.  Even in that game you could see that he had a very good footballing brain.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:00 pm

Prediction: Kazza1 is Diaponeer/MarkLFC/Orangecoat etc....
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:51 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:Prediction: Kazza1 is Diaponeer/MarkLFC/Orangecoat etc....

Kazza 1 is who? ???

Explain...........
Gone but never forgotten
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:53 pm

Some tw@t who got banned last week.

See here for more details.
jonnymac1979

Postby kazza 1 » Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:07 pm

kazza 1 wrote:

I am not these people who are mentioned above   :angry:
I just joined this site because I am a Liverpool supporter and wanted to make friends with other Liverpool supporters. Like everyone else I like to talk about what my team is up to,their wins and defeats, who's going and staying and everything in general!!
I have been called a lemon, a melon (because of my name!) and god knows what else. Now I'm supposed to be someone I'm not!!
If you read my intro, you would no that I am Female and from Belfast and 35 years old....
Give the newbies a chance :(
Gone but never forgotten
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:11 pm

Sean wrote:Madrids biggest mistake was to sack Del Bosque. 

that's what you get for winning the european cup :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:20 pm

kazza 1 wrote:
kazza 1 wrote:

I am not these people who are mentioned above   :angry:
I just joined this site because I am a Liverpool supporter and wanted to make friends with other Liverpool supporters. Like everyone else I like to talk about what my team is up to,their wins and defeats, who's going and staying and everything in general!!
I have been called a lemon, a melon (because of my name!) and god knows what else. Now I'm supposed to be someone I'm not!!
If you read my intro, you would no that I am Female and from Belfast and 35 years old....
Give the newbies a chance :(

Hiya Kazza welcome aboard :cool: , get yourself down the Hunkzone girl and view the gallery of Hunks on show :D
p.s. you can contribute if ya want aswell :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:23 pm

kazza, if you are female it is mandatory that you post a picture of your tads. :p  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion