Postby Dundalk » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:27 pm

Think this is it Nanny

Carra
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:38 pm

Dundalk wrote:Think this is it Nanny

Carra

Do you know what Dundalk i think that interview should have its own thread . It answers alot of questions in my eyes that have been asked on here over the past few weeks. One being has Rafa lost the dressing room listening to that answes from Carra there id say no.
Carra once again tellin it like it is :nod
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:46 pm

Away you go Nanny, i think its a good idea.
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:50 pm

Do you want me to start it for you Nan, people like it when I start threads :laugh: :laugh: .
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:52 pm

bigmick wrote:Do you want me to start it for you Nan, people like it when I start threads :laugh: :laugh: .

:laugh: I done it meself the link thingymajig an all :laugh: gettin good at this linky thing now :nod
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:50 am

didn't know where to mention this but an Arsenal fan has been stabbed in Rome :(

Stabbing of visiting fan in attack by ‘Ultras’ confirms club’s worst fears

Rome was once more the scene of football-related violence last night, when an Arsenal fan was attacked with a knife before the game as a coach carrying supporters, who had travelled independently but had tickets, was attacked by a group of Roma “Ultras” just outside the Olympic Stadium. It is the third time in less than three years that the visit of an English club has resulted in such violence.

The coach’s windows were smashed and at least one hooligan entered the vehicle, letting off a flare and stabbing a supporter in the knee. He was treated at the stadium and his injuries were not thought to be serious. One Roma fan has been arrested.

Arsenal had feared the possibility of incidents outside the stadium. Roma’s hardcore followers have developed a reputation for violence and in 2007, in two separate incidents 16 Manchester United supporters were stabbed near the ground when United played against Roma in the Champions League twice during the year.

Rome has been selected by Uefa as the host for the Champions League final this season but city officials have been warned by European football’s governing body that any serious acts of hooliganism between now and May 27 could see the showpiece moved elsewhere.

After this threat had been issued, extra police had been drafted in by Rome officials in an attempt to ensure the safety of Arsenal’s approximate 3,400 travelling support. Arsenal had also warned supporters who were planning to attend the match that they were “at risk” if they travelled alone to the stadium.

The North London club printed a booklet explaining to the travelling fans to avoid transport routes usually taken by the Italian club’s “Ultra” supporters. Arsenal fans were also warned to steer clear of the Campo de Fiori, a square in the capital that is the traditional meeting place for Roma fans before matches at the Olympic Stadium.

“If you travel to the stadium independently, please be aware you are at risk,” the booklet circulated by Arsenal stated. “Do not take trains to the Piazza Flaminio or attempt to use the Ponte Duca D’Aosta bridge as these are habitual routes taken by the Ultras. Please stay away from the Campo De Fiori.”
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Judge » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:52 am

awesome win, as the yanks would say
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:48 am

The stick is reaching very sweet levels in my country, if it's sweet enough to watch Liverpool winning, this is sweetier.

You saw the Marca headline yesterday with Torres making a gesture with the hand no?

Today we've known what he was saying,  it was a chit chat he had with Pepe, in which the Portuguese told Torres, "We've won in 9 times", and Torres, with that gesture answered "Yeh, but you've won it 0 times". :D
In Spanish.

The word "chorreo" I told you of is being used a lot. Chorreo normally means leak, and only rarely, used by old people, the meaning I told you of "winning with blatant superiority".

Well, it has gone from being rarely used, to be used all the time :D Yesterday Fernando Alonso the driver explained when it comes the new advances of his Renault: "In Australia there won't be a chorreo" :D

We've known in the press aswell there was almost a fight among the Madrid players, and heavy discussions.

The institutional consequence of this catastrophe has meant that Real Madrid will make their elections sooner, Valdano said "Every goal of Liverpool meant the elections were 2 weeks sooner" :D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:08 am

bigmick wrote:Do you want me to start it for you Nan, people like it when I start threads :laugh: :laugh: .

cue Judge starting an identical thread, having it merged then never letting us hear the last of it.  :laugh:
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:07 am

Still celebrating.

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby songxiaoz » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:07 am

4:0
hahahahahahahaha
so happy:)
songxiaoz

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:50 am

Sabre wrote:Chorreo normally means leak, and only rarely, used by old people, the meaning I told you of "winning with blatant superiority".

Cheers, mate.  I've been wondering what an "a.rse handing to of" was in Spanish and now I know...chorreo.  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Owzat » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:03 pm

Greavesie wrote:didn't know where to mention this but an Arsenal fan has been stabbed in Rome :(

I gather they aim only to cause minor wounds. No Italian clubs left in the competition, all three Italian sides dumped out by English sides.

I bet Pratini et al aren't very happy, scheming a way to try to restore equity. I would laugh if the QF draw keeps English clubs separate, I would love to see Pratini's face if it was an all-English semi-final line-up - well, maybe not if it means the mancs getting one step closer to winning most everything and going on about it forever more.

Maybe the Spanish and Italians should up their game a bit.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion