LIVERPOOL (1) v (0) REAL MADRID- 2nd leg - Back to the champions league

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby GYBS » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:57 pm

:laugh:
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:58 pm

Lee J wrote:
bigmick wrote:Do you want me to start it for you Nan, people like it when I start threads :laugh: :laugh: .

cue Judge starting an identical thread, having it merged then never letting us hear the last of it.  :laugh:

actually no lee. however this thread some 11 pages short of my epic  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:01 pm

Did you start a thread somewhere Judge ? :blues:
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:31 pm

dawson99 wrote:Great Result against Madrid, but I'm not happy with our throw ins. Rafa has to go.

Yeah because so many people had a go at Rafa after the match didn't they, for feck sake change the record you guys it's so bloody boring and immature. All you guys do is stomp around trying to aggravate genuine members of this forum, it's pathetic!
heimdall

Postby GYBS » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:32 pm

Think he was just messing Heimdall - please drink whatever you were drinking the other day and bring back the happy heimdall :)
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:37 pm

GYBS wrote:Think he was just messing Heimdall - please drink whatever you were drinking the other day and bring back the happy heimdall :)

Then why don't you and him stop trying to have little digs at people, this is a very sensitive area at the moment and I for one don't think we need to rake up these tired and tedious arguments again. Can't we just openly discuss football without attacking each other? It's been going so well these last few days then people like you start stirring the sh1t again!
heimdall

Postby GYBS » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:44 pm

How the feck am i stiring sh it ??! jesus christ Heimdall . Who the hell am i havin digs at - im not trying to wind anyone up and im getting really fu cked off with the accusations flying around at the moment . Im trying to talk bloody football not have to put up with people accusing me left right and centre of causing trouble . If i am causing trouble show me the proof then .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:49 pm

heimdall wrote:
dawson99 wrote:Great Result against Madrid, but I'm not happy with our throw ins. Rafa has to go.

Yeah because so many people had a go at Rafa after the match didn't they, for feck sake change the record you guys it's so bloody boring and immature. All you guys do is stomp around trying to aggravate genuine members of this forum, it's pathetic!

I nearly started a thread "Rafa has to go!" with cited reason that beating Real Madrid 4-0 just wasn't good enough.

I decided against it because some people on here will take it the wrong way every time, makes you wonder if they don't take everything the wrong way.....................  :laugh:

Maybe Rafa should throw in the towel.................
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:15 pm

Rome to remain as final venue

Gaillard rues alleged attack but is confident showpiece will be safe.  SSN  12th March 2009

Uefa director of communications William Gaillard has told Sky Sports News that the venue for this season's UEFA Champions League final is unlikely to be changed.

An Arsenal supporter is believed to have been stabbed after his minibus was attacked by Roma fans before Wednesday's Champions League last-16 second leg tie.

Roma supporters started to attack the vehicle before one is alleged to have got on to the bus when the situation escalated.

The victim was able to watch the game, which Arsenal won in a dramatic penalty shoot-out, after receiving medical care.

The incident has again raised questions over Rome's ability to stage this season's showpiece on 27th May at Stadio Olimpico, but Gaillard is confident the precautions in place will ensure a safe final for fans.

Gaillard told Sky Sports News: "We certainly take last night's events seriously because a fan was injured.

"There is absolutely no way that we are just going to take it for granted that everything will be fine.

"But it is difficult to move such an event two months before it takes place.

"We have made arrangements in Rome which include security and safety arrangements, which we believe will be satisfactory at the time of the final.

"Moving to another place would probably put these arrangements in danger. So it would be less safe.

"At the same time we will review the situation with the Italian police to make sure that on the day of the final, like we did last year in Moscow, we have a large number of police present.

"There will be no Rome team in involved. There will be two teams from abroad and therefore a much more neutral context.

"And with the special measures we are putting in place with Italian police, this should ensure that we have a good venue and a safe environment for the fans."
++

1. Anything coming from William Gaillard's mouth is a load of bollócks as we know from the Athens debacle.
2. Clearly the 'special arrangments' didnt work for the Arsenal game.
3. If SSN are onto the story then a good number must also have come to the same opinion that Rome is an inappropriate venue.

Why oh why are UEFA so incompetent? :angry:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:33 pm

If thast was enlgish fans they'd ban us and take the final away from us - :angry:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion