CHAMPIONS LEAGUE LAST 16 DRAW - Real Madrid vs Liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:53 pm

Aristerko wrote:Another spaniard reporting but i have no bad intentions :grinning: .
First of all I want to apologize for not being good at english language but this isn't my mother tongue as you can see.

I have registered here to show you my thoughts on this match.
I'm a fan of Real Madrid since I was born (almost).

Many of us wanted Manchester United because the statements that Fergurson have been saying about Real Madrid. We think he is an idiot, a drunkdark and a buffler that don't respect one of the most important clubs on the world. Sayings things as Heinze was signed to try to sign to C.Ronaldo is ridiculous... (But the player wants to come of course though Calderon is a clown that couldn't sign anyone)

Other options that didn't displease us were Panathinaikos, O. Lyon, Oporto... but Liverpool is the chosen one so we will have a very interesting match with 2 historics teams on this competition. It will be a great match, very exciting that Real Madrid and Liverpool fans are expecting to see it.

Anyway, we think Liverpool is probably now the best team on premier League an Rafa a great expert on knock out, so we know it will be difficult. BTW, many of us think that Rafa someday will manage Real Madrid but that is another topic, now he have a contract with you.

Don't be over-confident about Real Madrid. It is true that we are in a bad moment but that was due to the bad planning on transfers. Juande Ramos is a very good manager that talk a lot with players and work a lot the tactics and the physical training, I'm sure he will straighten the club.

Anyway, if you beat us (I hope that not) I will support you because I think Liverpool is a great club and deserves to get far in this competition.

If you have any doubt or any comment that want I reply, I will be very glad  :) .

PD: Sorry for my english again, I hope you understand me.

Welcome, mate, and nice first post.  It will indeed by a mouth-watering pair of matches between two top sides and we look forward to the battle. :nod

As an aside, I love your description of Ferguson: "an idiot, a drunkdark and a buffler."   :buttrock  No clue what a buffler is but, feck me, if anyone's a buffler it's Ferguson!  :laugh:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:21 pm

Think he might of meant bluffer bob or most probably he meant tw@tfaced sh!thead.

Anyway welcome Aristerko and happy posting. :)
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:23 pm

Aristerko wrote:Another spaniard reporting but i have no bad intentions :grinning: .
First of all I want to apologize for not being good at english language but this isn't my mother tongue as you can see.

I have registered here to show you my thoughts on this match.
I'm a fan of Real Madrid since I was born (almost).

Many of us wanted Manchester United because the statements that Fergurson have been saying about Real Madrid. We think he is an idiot, a drunkdark and a buffler that don't respect one of the most important clubs on the world. Sayings things as Heinze was signed to try to sign to C.Ronaldo is ridiculous... (But the player wants to come of course though Calderon is a clown that couldn't sign anyone)

Other options that didn't displease us were Panathinaikos, O. Lyon, Oporto... but Liverpool is the chosen one so we will have a very interesting match with 2 historics teams on this competition. It will be a great match, very exciting that Real Madrid and Liverpool fans are expecting to see it.

Anyway, we think Liverpool is probably now the best team on premier League an Rafa a great expert on knock out, so we know it will be difficult. BTW, many of us think that Rafa someday will manage Real Madrid but that is another topic, now he have a contract with you.

Don't be over-confident about Real Madrid. It is true that we are in a bad moment but that was due to the bad planning on transfers. Juande Ramos is a very good manager that talk a lot with players and work a lot the tactics and the physical training, I'm sure he will straighten the club.

Anyway, if you beat us (I hope that not) I will support you because I think Liverpool is a great club and deserves to get far in this competition.

If you have any doubt or any comment that want I reply, I will be very glad  :) .

PD: Sorry for my english again, I hope you understand me.

Welcome to Newkit Aristerko, great first post and anybody who hates Whisky nose as much as we do is a friend indeed, intill the match kicks off that is and your the enemy for 90 mins  :D
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Sabre » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:55 pm

I've already posted a Rafa Dodd-esque post in a Real Madrid forum.

http://www.fororealmadrid.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10392

I'm waiting for answers, and as soon as I have them, I will make a translation, and I will make an analisys of what the Spanish press say. Either here or in Judge's thread.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:25 pm

Sabre wrote:I've already posted a Rafa Dodd-esque post in a Real Madrid forum.

http://www.fororealmadrid.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10392

I'm waiting for answers, and as soon as I have them, I will make a translation, and I will make an analisys of what the Spanish press say. Either here or in Judge's thread.

Good man Sabre!! :buttrock
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:33 pm

good one, sabes. this made me chuckle from some fella called Ecko:

"Si es un gran partido pero hubiera preferido eliminar en octavos al manchester united..y el club ingles que mas respeto es el Aston Villa."

:laugh: :laugh:

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Huck » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:12 pm

Really really glad that stupid Real Madrid fans like that Manolete disappear from here and, on the other hand, sensible and respectful fans like this Aristerko come into the forum...great first post mate, I agree with you in everything...and you will agree with me in my opinion that there are some Madrid supporters which spoil the rest of us by swaggering too much about "we are the best club ever" and all that stuff. Anyway, at least we are already two in here....and Sabre of course, who, although hates Real Madrid, loves football and you can always have a great talk to him about the game.
Merengues and Reds together
Huck

Postby EmE » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:15 pm

Hello friends,another RM supporter here...
I´ve been reading you guys,for almost a year and now I decided to take the oportunity to post here since Liverpool and RM will face each other in February.
Look,if the game were today,Liverpool would win this,100% sure.
RM is in the middle of a BIG crisis,and they have a lot of players injured...
The bad news guys,is that the game is in two month´s time.
By then,RM will have their injured players recovered,and will be a better opponent.
If you ask me I would say that this is a 50-50 chance for both teams,but I think Liverpool has the edge in this one,playing the second game at Anfield.
But I warn you,RM is a dangerous team.They won the Champions League in 1998 and 2000 (they played the second match in England and beat ManU) when they were in a similar situation of crisis like this,so don´t be overconfident...

A pleasure to talk to you guys,and sorry for my english.
EmE

Postby Huck » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:16 pm

And....Sabre, yes, I've been "hidden" for long but I had to reappear heading for this huge match we are seeing. (By the way, I'm trying to get to Bernabeu too,I live in Toledo, really close to Madrid;  so, same as Sabre, if you have any questions about the city or so,I'll be pleased to help you)
Huck

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:39 pm

EmE wrote:Hello friends,another RM supporter here...
I´ve been reading you guys,for almost a year and now I decided to take the oportunity to post here since Liverpool and RM will face each other in February.
Look,if the game were today,Liverpool would win this,100% sure.
RM is in the middle of a BIG crisis,and they have a lot of players injured...
The bad news guys,is that the game is in two month´s time.
By then,RM will have their injured players recovered,and will be a better opponent.
If you ask me I would say that this is a 50-50 chance for both teams,but I think Liverpool has the edge in this one,playing the second game at Anfield.
But I warn you,RM is a dangerous team.They won the Champions League in 1998 and 2000 (they played the second match in England and beat ManU) when they were in a similar situation of crisis like this,so don´t be overconfident...

A pleasure to talk to you guys,and sorry for my english.

hello, welcome aboard. correct me if im wrong but isnt Diarra, RVN and de la Red injured till the end of the season?
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Huck » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:52 pm

Yes, in fact, the club is going to use the possibility of using their places to sign new players, leaving any option for them to play during this season. Apart from those three players, Robben is always injured, Cannavaro, Heinze and Pepe are suffering from continuous muscle injuries too and Van der Vaart and Raul are not totally fit this season so....yes, very hopeful situation here :D
Huck

Postby Number 9 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:23 pm

Had a peek earlier Sabre 5 had replied and now theres 8!
Cant wait to hear what they say..theres always gonna be one cheeky fecker at least!

Ask them if they have a Judge on their forum? :laugh:
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Raffmaker » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:51 pm

Not a bad draw really.

Looking forward to it. Im so glad United got Inter as they are Def going out lol!

Not too worried, we had a horrid draw last season, Inter, Arsenal, Chelsea etc. If Utd had that draw, no way would they have got to Final.

I fully expect us to get to Rome to lift a 3rd Euro Cup there.
Raffmaker

Postby zarababe » Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:33 pm

Fantastic draw - I'm love'in it

We'll do'em - if anyone doubts it ... well :O
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:26 pm

Its going to be a fantastic game between two fantastic teams  :)
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion