CHAMPIONS LEAGUE LAST 16 DRAW - Real Madrid vs Liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Judge » Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:48 am

Number 9 wrote:Had a peek earlier Sabre 5 had replied and now theres 8!
Cant wait to hear what they say..theres always gonna be one cheeky fecker at least!

Ask them if they have a Judge on their forum? :laugh:

they do not not, but they do have a numpty irish poster on there :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madridista » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:28 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
Aristerko wrote:As an aside, I love your description of Ferguson: "an idiot, a drunkdark and a buffler."   :buttrock  No clue what a buffler is but, feck me, if anyone's a buffler it's Ferguson!  :laugh:

Brilliant. (-:

Hello guys,
Sorry for my poor english.
I'm a Real-Madrid fan for nearly 20 years and im realy looking forward this GIANTS game!
those games realy needs to be great, the 2 most great clubs in the world facing each other (Barca & UTD = SH!T) and if you will bit us (hope not..) i hope you will go on for the title!
Madridista

Postby JoeTerp » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:52 pm

Madrid looked tasty against Valencia, Robben was dangerous the whole game, terrible finishing though.
JoeTerp

Postby Madridista » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:22 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
EmE wrote:Hello friends,another RM supporter here...
I´ve been reading you guys,for almost a year and now I decided to take the oportunity to post here since Liverpool and RM will face each other in February.
Look,if the game were today,Liverpool would win this,100% sure.
RM is in the middle of a BIG crisis,and they have a lot of players injured...
The bad news guys,is that the game is in two month´s time.
By then,RM will have their injured players recovered,and will be a better opponent.
If you ask me I would say that this is a 50-50 chance for both teams,but I think Liverpool has the edge in this one,playing the second game at Anfield.
But I warn you,RM is a dangerous team.They won the Champions League in 1998 and 2000 (they played the second match in England and beat ManU) when they were in a similar situation of crisis like this,so don´t be overconfident...

A pleasure to talk to you guys,and sorry for my english.

hello, welcome aboard. correct me if im wrong but isnt Diarra, RVN and de la Red injured till the end of the season?

Your not wrong, RVN, DLR, & Diarra are all gone for the season.
but, Huntelar came as a replacement for RVN Lessana Diarra came as a replacement for the other diarra and DLR.
and another player is expected to join us in january. probobly a winger. ashly young maybe.
Madridista

Postby JoeTerp » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:46 pm

Madridista wrote:another player is expected to join us in january. probobly a winger. ashly young maybe.

you can have Babel
JoeTerp

Postby Madridista » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:06 pm

JoeTerp wrote:
Madridista wrote:another player is expected to join us in january. probobly a winger. ashly young maybe.

you can have Babel

no thanks.  :rasp
Madridista

Postby Sabre » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:10 pm

So, what's the official policy of newkit towards Madrid fans? Do I have to keep my diplomatic profile much longer?

Until when? Let me know when the banter starts :D I know how to wind'em'up. :laugh:

On a serious note, I'm compiling all the info about the oppo fans, and I'll come back with it tomorrow if not later. :)
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:01 am

Sabre wrote:So, what's the official policy of newkit towards Madrid fans? Do I have to keep my diplomatic profile much longer?

Until when? Let me know when the banter starts :D I know how to wind'em'up. :laugh:

On a serious note, I'm compiling all the info about the oppo fans, and I'll come back with it tomorrow if not later. :)

Good man! :D Sabre be nice till we beat them then call them kunts lol

AND JUDGE U HOMO!!
BRITISH not IRISH thankyou! :nod
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:20 pm

Sabre??
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:26 pm

Sabre wrote:So, what's the official policy of newkit towards Madrid fans? Do I have to keep my diplomatic profile much longer?

:laugh: Sabes whats the site an we will all be diplomatic. Im dead diplomatic :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:28 pm

NANNY RED wrote:

:laugh: Sabes whats the site an we will all be diplomatic. Im dead diplomatic :laugh:

He said he would translate!! :no  :no
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:33 pm

Shut up you an go back to your drinkin an when did you change your name to Sabre an your nationality to Spanish. Now you have been well an truley told :laugh: An dont shake your head at me an all

That is all for now on the subject :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion