Real madrid worry

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kazza » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:14 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
kazza wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
meelan#5 wrote:she took the bait really well, i must say. Bit of reverse always goes well. That only took 9 minutes.

You keep point scoring luv, I'm sure you've got more gems the football world would like to know about.

"No wonder gerrard wanted to leave"  :shifty 

:laugh:

I can hear her knees trembling as i type this.

:D  Well you certainly wouldnt make my knees tremble only real men do that  :;):  :D

Will you lot stop flirting, or get a room or something because there are kids watching.

CGGY remember PM, or does that not apply to you

f@ck off knobhead.
Meelan is the biggest t1t on this forum. The pair of you havent got a clue.

You might have an issue with how I have dealt with certain members on this forum, but you cannot day I have no clue. You have posted good posts (ie found good info to cut and pasted it), but you have also posted cr@p and plenty of it. You are not one to talk about having a clue because when you give your opinion (rather that dig up info) your lack  of technical football knowledge is glaring.

Now you told me to use pm yet when I tell you the same you tell me to f@ck off.  Not very ladylike is it? Is it because you are a woman, or because you are chummy with the mods? Either way, you telling me I have no clue, is quite funny.

Stick to cooking or something.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Rafa Revolution » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:15 am

real madrid is not even a football club, it's a bloody circus. as a manager, raul will decide the tactics and pick the team for you. perez will decide which players you need. basically you are there to take the blame when something goes wrong and lately that has been a lot of that going around.

rafa will be here for the long haul.
Bill Shankly after beating Everton in the '71 cup semi : "Sickness would not have kept me away from this one. If I'd been dead, I would have had them bring the casket to the ground, prop it up in the stands and cut a hole in the lid."
Red Rafa Revolution

Postby Ciggy » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:24 am

kazza wrote:quote]
You might have an issue with how I have dealt with certain members on this forum, but you cannot day I have no clue. You have posted good posts (ie found good info to cut and pasted it), but you have also posted cr@p and plenty of it. You are not one to talk about having a clue because when you give your opinion (rather that dig up info) your lack  of technical football knowledge is glaring.

Now you told me to use pm yet when I tell you the same you tell me to f@ck off.  Not very ladylike is it? 

Stick to cooking or something.

You really dont have a clue do you? When I say Meelan is the biggest t1t on the forum how is that flirting with him? Oh and I dont cook either Ive no skivvy for no man, and where have I said in this topic for you to use the pm? Oh and by the way we call it football not soccer. And I dont give a sh1t about being ladylike either gobsh1te.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby I8BlueNoses » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:27 am

Attitude problem or what ????? lol funniest stuff i had read in ages ....... keep winding he hahaha
I8BlueNoses

Postby murphy0151 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:56 am

SO WHAT IF HE DOE'S DECIDE TO GO TO REAL MADRID.  IT WILLBE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OFF HIS MANAGERIAL CAREER.

BRING BACK KENNY :D :D :D :D
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby andy_g » Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:03 am

anyone remember the last time a thread DIDN't turn into a bitchfest? :(

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:31 am

Just been watching sky sports news..and gillume ballague ( not sure if thats spelt right?) spanish coresspondent has said that madrid are not interested in rafa, their no1 target is scalorie portugal's coach?..he says "quote Liverpool fans can rest asured that madrid have no intention of wanting benitze" they have a list of potential candidates of which portugals coach is top.  ???
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1093441336 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:47 pm

kazza wrote:Stick to cooking or something.

:D

:laugh:
109-1093441336

Postby 109-1093441336 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:49 pm

Dont worry about her Kazza, she's volatile because she doesn't look like the girls she sees in those Magazines.

:nod
109-1093441336

Postby mighty mo » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:23 pm

Sabre wrote:My 2 cents on this issue:

I don't see Rafa in Real Madrid. Right now, Real Madrid is more controlled by players than coachs. Every single coach with a bit of prsonality that has arrived to Madrid, say, Jupp Heynckes, Camacho, John Benjamin Toshack, eventually had to leave because players wouldn't accept to work more than they wanted.

People like Del Bosque or Luxemburgo just fit their thinking to the player's. A coach with personality would have seen Owen's numbers last year and sit down Raul in the bennch, but there are things that are not to happen.

The real danger from Spain concerning Rafa Benitez is the national squad. I think that after we are eliminated (if classified) in next world cup, all the press, all the fans and everybody will press in order Rafa gets the national squad. I think he hardly could say no... but he might. He's the only one who can get us pass the quarters of final.

But definitely not Real Madrid, i can bet, for the simple reason that Rafa could not work there at all.

Sabre

this why rafa will not go madrid yet,jupp heynckes won the chapions league in 1998 and a week later he was fired without explanation,capello jumped before he was pushed,he won the title in 1997 and left for roma that summer,he probably knew that the players at madrid were starting to get  more power than the manager.del bosque won two champions league titles 2000,2002 which would have given him a job for life at any club in the world,but when he won the title in 2003 he was sacked a day after the celebrations in the city.real madrid is a  major club in crisis and will take years to repair but while the galaticos control the managers life span it will cotinue to suffer,the whole makeup of the club needs rebuilding from the top to the bottom and that is too big a job even for a genius like rafa
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:03 pm

If Madrid offer Benitez the job then he would surely be tempted. No one can say he wouldnt leave Liverpool, especially with an offer from this particular club. However they are doing, or however they go about things, its still Real Madrid and there are few that would reject them. Rafa moving there could well become reality regardless if we like it or not.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:05 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Oh and by the way we call it football not soccer

?? You must be confusing me with someone else.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby liverpoolrich » Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:08 pm

they want rafa :no
image/jpeg
liverpoolrich

Postby Chelsea forever. » Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:13 am

Chelsea forever.

Postby Ciggy » Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:15 am

Chelsea forever. wrote:look at the bottom 3

And...............?
Rafa said yesterday when he won the best European manager award, (THE SPECIAL ONE WILL BE JEALOUS  :;): ) he is very happy at Liverpool and will not be going to RM. :p
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion