CHAMPIONS LEAGUE LAST 16 DRAW - Real Madrid vs Liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Rush Job » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:41 pm

Effes wrote:
Number 9 wrote:SABRE SABRE where are you? :D

Being of Spanish tongue,I'd love it if you could take the time to go on a few Madrid forums on our behalf mate.Ask them a few questions about how they feel about LFC and the ties ahead.
Kinda like Doddy used to do in the oppo thread before he fu'cked off again! :D
This is what football was made for!
If you aint got the time or cant be @rsed no sweat..its just this game IS HUGE and I'd love to know how how the other side are feeling..I CANT WAIT!! :buttrock  :nod

Good idea Barry, Im sure Sabre will be up for that.

Yer, surprised we havent had a few on, I reckon they'll be sh!tin it no matter what they say.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:48 pm

They did not want us ,  :laugh: They would sooner have played anyone but us . Straight from one of the horses mouths :laugh: . They are actualy scared of Rafa an the fact that we have so many top top Spanish Internationals in our team. They think Rafa is a genius,  :nod
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:49 pm

Its very special to Rafa as well.Rafa played at their academy as a kid and managed their kids for a while..MASSIVE TIE!
Like this one I got for Mick a while back!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:02 am

This is the bit i love about our forum . When the the oppo soft sh!tes start invading our board we all band together like one happy family and rip the sh!t out of them . :buttrock I truly love this about the champions league. No knifes this year though and welcome to hell you english pigdogs, feckin love it. :D
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:08 am

SABRE SABRE where are you?

Being of Spanish tongue,I'd love it if you could take the time to go on a few Madrid forums on our behalf mate.Ask them a few questions about how they feel about LFC and the ties ahead.

Will do.

I just arrived home after being in Bilbao and I'm simply chuffed to face them :D

I'll catch up a bit now, look for a decent forum, and I'll ask tomorrow. Remember we have Huck aswell who's a Madrid supporter and a Liverpool fan (it's been a while he doesn't login but I think he will soon)
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:10 am

Sabre wrote:
SABRE SABRE where are you?

Will do.

I just arrived home after being in Bilbao and I'm simply chuffed to face them :D

I'll catch up a bit now, look for a decent forum, and I'll ask tomorrow. Remember we have Huck aswell who's a Madrid supporter and a Liverpool fan (it's been a while he doesn't login but I think he will soon)

Bloo.dy hell just chuffed Sabes im estatic here i feel like im on acid me i cant keep still just thinking about it :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:15 am

I'm happy for the Liverpool supporters, because Santiago Bernabeu, crowded, is a temple of football. And only teams of the stature of Liverpool can get that crowded atmosphere there. I'm happy for the Liverpool supporters going there, outsinging them and enjoying that experience. Plus, this time is more likely I will be able to go and support the team because I have some holidays to spend in my new job! so I'd be happy to help any newkitter that goes there.

On the football front, I'm confident too.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:33 am

Number 9 wrote:Its very special to Rafa as well.Rafa played at their academy as a kid and managed their kids for a while..MASSIVE TIE!
Like this one I got for Mick a while back!

Feck off Baz  :D The most worrying thing of all is it does look a bit like me as well. My hooters bust just like his and bends to the left (some cheeky c... did it on purpose with an elbow going up for a header).

Anyway, feck off Baz  :laugh:
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:23 am

Its the thought that counts mate!! :D

And yeah Sabre get it going lad...Tell Madrid fans I said "somos el mejor equipo y ganaremos" :D
Thanks Sabre! :buttrock
YNWA..Come on the fuc'kin POOL!!!!!!!!!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:04 am

It's a very tough but exciting draw. No matter what Real Madrid's form is they should not by any means be discounted. When it comes to these european fixtures, form goes out the window. And with a new manager they should be really up for it. Ramos seem to have a similar style to benitez in the fact that he's also a tactics manager. He was bringing similar successes to Sevilla the way rafa brought to Valencia. But I have the utmost confidence that rafa will out-strategise ramos, because when it comes to europe and tactics, rafa is the Sith Lord! and ramos merely an apprentice  :nod
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Aristerko » Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:32 am

Another spaniard reporting but i have no bad intentions :grinning: .
First of all I want to apologize for not being good at english language but this isn't my mother tongue as you can see.

I have registered here to show you my thoughts on this match.
I'm a fan of Real Madrid since I was born (almost).

Many of us wanted Manchester United because the statements that Fergurson have been saying about Real Madrid. We think he is an idiot, a drunkdark and a buffler that don't respect one of the most important clubs on the world. Sayings things as Heinze was signed to try to sign to C.Ronaldo is ridiculous... (But the player wants to come of course though Calderon is a clown that couldn't sign anyone)

Other options that didn't displease us were Panathinaikos, O. Lyon, Oporto... but Liverpool is the chosen one so we will have a very interesting match with 2 historics teams on this competition. It will be a great match, very exciting that Real Madrid and Liverpool fans are expecting to see it.

Anyway, we think Liverpool is probably now the best team on premier League an Rafa a great expert on knock out, so we know it will be difficult. BTW, many of us think that Rafa someday will manage Real Madrid but that is another topic, now he have a contract with you.

Don't be over-confident about Real Madrid. It is true that we are in a bad moment but that was due to the bad planning on transfers. Juande Ramos is a very good manager that talk a lot with players and work a lot the tactics and the physical training, I'm sure he will straighten the club.

Anyway, if you beat us (I hope that not) I will support you because I think Liverpool is a great club and deserves to get far in this competition.

If you have any doubt or any comment that want I reply, I will be very glad  :) .

PD: Sorry for my english again, I hope you understand me.
Last edited by Aristerko on Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aristerko

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:37 am

Aristerko wrote:Another spaniard reporting but i have no bad intentions :grinning: .
First of all I want to apologize for not being good at english language but this isn't my mother tongue as you can see.

Many of us wanted Manchester United because the statements that Fergurson have been saying about Real Madrid. We think he is an idiot, a drunkdark and a buffler that don't respect one of the most important clubs on the world. Sayings things as Heinze was signed to try to sign to C.Ronaldo is ridiculous... (But the player wants to come of course though Calderon is a clown that couldn't sign anyone)

Other options that didn't displease us were Panathinaikos, O. Lyon, Oporto... but Liverpool is the chosen one so we will have a very interesting match with 2 historics teams on this competition. It will be a great match, very exciting that Real Madrid and Liverpool fans are expecting to see it.

Anyway, we think Liverpool is probably now the best team on premier League an Rafa a great expert on knock out, so we know it will be difficult. BTW, many of us think that Rafa someday will manage Real Madrid but that is another topic, now he have a contract with you.

Don't be over-confident about Real Madrid. It is true that we are in a bad moment but that was due to the bad planning on transfers. Juande Ramos is a very good manager that talk a lot with players and work a lot the tactics and the physical training, I'm sure he will straighten the club.

Anyway, if you beat us (I hope that not) I will support you because I think Liverpool is a great club and deserve to get far in this competition.

If you have any doubt or any comment that want I reply, I will be very glad  :) .

hello. welcome aboard  :)
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Effes » Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:37 am

The only time Ive been in the Bernabeu was in Summer 1985 in a friendly, they whacked Everton 5-1 !

But the atmosphere was boss, everyone drinking wine out of those pig-skin things.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:06 am

Aristerko wrote:Another spaniard reporting but i have no bad intentions :grinning: .

Anyway, if you beat us (I hope that not) I will support you because I think Liverpool is a great club and deserves to get far in this competition.

Welcome nice post I understood it perfect.

you right about everything.

Fergie is a bell end.

Heinze is class you lucky to have him , we would have had him in heart beat.

Hope to see you more as the game comes closer.

O and by the way we gonna win.  :D
Last edited by LegBarnes on Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ConnO'var » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:06 am

Should be brilliant games and am made up that we've got 'em...... Not going to be easy games by any means and to underestimate them and be over confident is a mistake..... They still are a powerful force.

Having said that, I don't see why we can't beat 'em over 2 games.

C'MON THE RED MEN!!!!!
ConnO'var

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion