Marklfc admits he is dapioneer

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:46 am

I found him out in the haveyou seen this thread.

Marklfc admits to being dapioneer.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:30 am

Okay, marklfc, Attention Deficit Disorder Mark, Medication Mark, Sick Mark……all of the above Mark…….

I’m glad he’s gone and I know he’s reading this as some sort of masochistic wankfest to see the trouble he’s caused, but I want to say a few things first.

Firstly back in January, I left this forum for over a week as a protest because this little sh!t had dragged it down to his level and before I left, I correctly said that marklfc was dapioneer.  Only a couple of people agreed though, so we have let him pour out his vicious bile since then.  I only had the integrity of this forum, of which I am one of the most long serving members, in mind.

Secondly, I also said it was a good job I am not a moderator as I would have no fu*K!ng problem in reporting him to his ISP even if it meant putting my own membership of this forum in jeopardy by doing it. 

Reporting people to their ISP admittedly doesn’t always work, but it has been known in the past that if his kind of behaviour can be proved true, he can be banned from having an account by an ISP.  It states this on the rules of the Neoseeker forums FAQ.  The problem is then he would just use his mates PC if he had any mates or a college PC. 

Thirdly, If any of you visit any sites you might want to add dapioneer@hotmail.com to their mailing lists, you know the type of websites I am talking about here, although he’ll probably masturbate over them aswell, you will not be wasting your time. 

Fourth point, I am on this forum more than it is probably good for me.  I do more reading than I post.  And it’s not a major skill I possess, or rocket science of any kind to spot this idiot.  It is easy.  He has been on here three times now.  He will be back.  Please trust me next time when I accuse his next incarnation of being dapioneer, orange jacket, or marklfc, because I am never fu*k!ng wrong about this idiot.  And when it happens, it will not be a knee jerk reaction because I will have studied a good few of his posts before I accuse him.  I didn’t accuse marklfc until he had over 200+ posts to his name.  I think he will be back though.

If anyone works for the club on here but doesn't like to show it, the name Ian Hopkins might want to be reported to the head steward just in case, with some selective print-outs from this forum, if you know what I mean.  He is no representative in the name of Liverpool Football CLub.

And lastly, if any of you see this d!ckhead at the ground pretending to be a steward, or if any of you see this d!ckhead in the street, do yourself and everyone else a favour on this forum; who he has mocked over Hillsborough, the Bluekipper forum who he has ‘invited’ to come on here after pretending to be a Liverpool fan mocking them, the Irish rugby forum who he mocked about the famine, the Manchester United forum who he has mocked over Munich, and stamp on this idiot’s testicles until they are soup.  Leave your footprints all over them.

Then pi$$ on him like this.

ImageImage

FINALLY, FOR THE LAST TIME, IAN HOPKINS       Image   AND DON'T COME BACK.
jonnymac1979

Postby Judge » Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:31 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Okay, marklfc, Attention Deficit Disorder Mark, Medication Mark, Sick Mark……all of the above Mark…….

I’m glad he’s gone and I know he’s reading this as some sort of masochistic wankfest to see the trouble he’s caused, but I want to say a few things first.

Firstly back in January, I left this forum for over a week as a protest because this little sh!t had dragged it down to his level and before I left, I correctly said that marklfc was dapioneer.  Only a couple of people agreed though, so we have let him pour out his vicious bile since then.  I only had the integrity of this forum, of which I am one of the most long serving members, in mind.

Secondly, I also said it was a good job I am not a moderator as I would have no fu*K!ng problem in reporting him to his ISP even if it meant putting my own membership of this forum in jeopardy by doing it. 

Reporting people to their ISP admittedly doesn’t always work, but it has been known in the past that if his kind of behaviour can be proved true, he can be banned from having an account by an ISP.  It states this on the rules of the Neoseeker forums FAQ.  The problem is then he would just use his mates PC if he had any mates or a college PC. 

Thirdly, If any of you visit any sites you might want to add dapioneer@hotmail.com to their mailing lists, you know the type of websites I am talking about here, although he’ll probably masturbate over them aswell, you will not be wasting your time. 

Fourth point, I am on this forum more than it is probably good for me.  I do more reading than I post.  And it’s not a major skill I possess, or rocket science of any kind to spot this idiot.  It is easy.  He has been on here three times now.  He will be back.  Please trust me next time when I accuse his next incarnation of being dapioneer, orange jacket, or marklfc, because I am never fu*k!ng wrong about this idiot.  And when it happens, it will not be a knee jerk reaction because I will have studied a good few of his posts before I accuse him.  I didn’t accuse marklfc until he had over 200+ posts to his name.  I think he will be back though.

If anyone works for the club on here but doesn't like to show it, the name Ian Hopkins might want to be reported to the head steward just in case, with some selective print-outs from this forum, if you know what I mean.  He is no representative in the name of Liverpool Football CLub.

And lastly, if any of you see this d!ckhead at the ground pretending to be a steward, or if any of you see this d!ckhead in the street, do yourself and everyone else a favour on this forum; who he has mocked over Hillsborough, the Bluekipper forum who he has ‘invited’ to come on here after pretending to be a Liverpool fan mocking them, the Irish rugby forum who he mocked about the famine, the Manchester United forum who he has mocked over Munich, and stamp on this idiot’s testicles until they are soup.  Leave your footprints all over them.

Then pi$$ on him like this.

ImageImage

FINALLY, FOR THE LAST TIME, IAN HOPKINS       Image   AND DON'T COME BACK.

Jmac, he's possibly simolonge also
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:37 am

he'll definitely come back, but like Jonny says you can smell him a mile off like a bad turd

dunno about simonlonge, why do you reckon its him judge?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:48 am

Simolonge unfortunately had a pop at Judge when everyone was getting on dapioneers back last night (when luckily for him I wasn't logged on) so he was tarred with being dapioneer.  He's only got seven posts.  Use your own judgment but Simolonge actually uses punctuation and capital letters correctly.  The Sick One couldn't spell or string a sentence together.

He doesn't post like dapioneer so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for now.  Seven posts in four months isn't a problem.  Start worryng when he displays the signs.  But yes, like a turd that just wont flush, he will be back for another round I'm sure.
jonnymac1979

Postby laza » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:08 pm

Have to agree with all above.
Glad he has gone but im sure he will be back
Hopefully next time round it wont take so long to throw him out again
How he got to post 900 odd what was mainly insidious divisive bigoted crud  is beyond me

Yeah and i watch Simo real close, guys with 7 posts to their name dont normally start taking shots at people in a thread which isnt about them
They usually at least wait til they have a dozen under their belt :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:24 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Simolonge unfortunately had a pop at Judge when everyone was getting on dapioneers back last night (when luckily for him I wasn't logged on) so he was tarred with being dapioneer.  He's only got seven posts.  Use your own judgment but Simolonge actually uses punctuation and capital letters correctly.  The Sick One couldn't spell or string a sentence together.

He doesn't post like dapioneer so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for now.  Seven posts in four months isn't a problem.  Start worryng when he displays the signs.  But yes, like a turd that just wont flush, he will be back for another round I'm sure.

i didnt look at the spelling jmac, but it makes you wonder why he had a go for no apparent reason!!
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:36 pm

One word of warning about all of this: this guy had made people paranoid about alter egos in a similar way as kindaconfused did. People should remember that sometimes even the moderators and the administrator cannot say for certain whether a particular person is an alter ego. Sometimes its very easy, but sometimes its not.

People should be careful not to point an accussing finger at someone unless they absolutely certain.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:47 pm

The Return of the Judge wrote:i didnt look at the spelling jmac, but it makes you wonder why he had a go for no apparent reason!!

I agree it was a bit suspect.  He could be one of those anonymous guests who just reads the forum rather than post and has took objections to your posts. 

Still, it wont endear him to the forum if he has a pop at someone after seven posts and he has now inadvertantly brought attention upon himself due to the situation.
jonnymac1979

Postby Judge » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:59 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote:One word of warning about all of this: this guy had made people paranoid about alter egos in a similar way as kindaconfused did. People should remember that sometimes even the moderators and the administrator cannot say for certain whether a particular person is an alter ego. Sometimes its very easy, but sometimes its not.

People should be careful not to point an accussing finger at someone unless they absolutely certain.

point taken JBG, and correct, cheers

cheers jmac also
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:07 am

What the Fuck had happened here while I took time away? :(
82-1074641017

Return to General Chat Forum