RAFA BENITEZ LEAVES LIVERPOOL - Official Thread, includes merged threads

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:09 pm

NANNY RED wrote:The thing is though Benny its not about who was wrong an who was right about the quality of player Rafa has signed , The thing is about now an the future of this club, WE HAVE TO SELL BIG TO BUT CHEAP, Dosnt matter who is in charge or who we could or should have bought , If we have to sell our big players to bring in money to buy cheaper players ,as Rafa has stated, there im fecking more worried than i was before,

I hear ya Nanny and it is very worrying but as Michael has said its all the managers fault anyway .
Benny The Noon

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:13 pm

What rafa has done with our club . It's all lies mind you .

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum....9;image
Last edited by Igor Zidane on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:14 pm

The download isnt working fella but seen it before and it is very good .

it still wont be enough to please some people .
Benny The Noon

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:18 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:The download isnt working fella but seen it before and it is very good .

it still wont be enough to please some people .

sorted now fella.
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:22 pm

So Rafa is going to look elsehwre if a deal cannot be done - not really saying that Rafa is refusing to pay the price - more like if the club dont pay the price then he will look elsewhere .

Did we have confirmed bids for Joaquin and Queresma or just paper talk and Malouda would of been great for us - better than reira .
Benny The Noon

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:25 pm

Anyway im off here , A good fecking interview from our manager got posted up on here , letting us no were skint an we have to sell factamundo, an it has been ripped to shreds again, , Not a fecking good word to say about him an im afraid i find it disgusting , He answerd questions about why we missed out on Ramsey  an a few other things the media b.ullshit train have been on , an hes the one who ends up the bullsh.itter .  :no Somewould be made up if we did sell Torres just so Rafa would feck off, But would they still be there ey supporting when we finish in eighth or ninth place with fecking Harry as the boss,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:28 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Anyway im off here , A good fecking interview from our manager got posted up on here , letting us no were skint an we have to sell factamundo, an it has been ripped to shreds again, , Not a fecking good word to say about him an im afraid i find it disgusting , He answerd questions about why we missed out on Ramsey  an a few other things the media b.ullshit train have been on , an hes the one who ends up the bullsh.itter .  :no Somewould be made up if we did sell Torres just so Rafa would feck off, But would they still be there ey supporting when we finish in eighth or ninth place with fecking Harry as the boss,

:bowdown
Benny The Noon

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:31 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:So Rafa is going to look elsehwre if a deal cannot be done - not really saying that Rafa is refusing to pay the price - more like if the club dont pay the price then he will look elsewhere .

Did we have confirmed bids for Joaquin and Queresma or just paper talk and Malouda would of been great for us - better than reira .

Queresma has said he wouldn't comr to Liverpool because Rafa told him he would have to change his game, so I am sure he counts.

Joaquin we made at least a couple of attempts to sign him - and Malouda........ we signed Babel instead of him, we signed Riera the following season when Babel didn't work out. 

Anyway I didn't want to upset Igor or Nanny , so I will finish now.
Last edited by account deleted by request on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:40 pm

s@int wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:So Rafa is going to look elsehwre if a deal cannot be done - not really saying that Rafa is refusing to pay the price - more like if the club dont pay the price then he will look elsewhere .

Queresma has said he wouldn't comr to Liverpool because Rafa told him he would have to change his game, so I am sure he counts.

Joaquin we made at least a couple of attempts to sign him - and Malouda........ we signed Babel instead of him, we signed Riera the following season when Babel didn't work out. 

Anyway I didn't want to upset Igor or Nanny , so I will finish now.

Malouda was going to sign for us but went to chelsea instead so we then went and got Babel - i know who got the better deal out of that - and i mentioned reira (not in the context we got reira instead ) more of the fact that malouda is better than both - so we missed out there .

Not once did i ever hear about any firm bods for either Joaquin or Quasimodo - only rumours on forums and in the media - nothing about any firm bids .
Benny The Noon

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:49 pm

What are our rescources Michael ? Having to sell players to buy players is what has happened this summer - Recouping more money than what has been spent .

Maybe Rafas budget was changed on him when repayments had to be made - ie from what it seems no actually funds came from the clubs coffers and anything spent during the summer was money earned in player sales - what about all the other money that came into the club ? where did that go ?

As for not getting players - the main reason we havent got certain players IMO seems to be a lack of funds to purchase such players and the inability to meet asking prices that other clubs have set for players .

It also seems that most Rafas first choices targets have gone on to be pretty damn successfully in the clubs they went too

Alves,Simao, and Barry is looking good for city and Malouda and Turner will prove to be a good buy . Then their is players we cant get due to lack of funds that Rafa wants - Silva and if going by reports Villa as well .

When it comes to every team - the top teams seemingly get most of their targets - the main one is just Goofy at the Mancs and their was Robinho - money talks with both of those players and its money we havent got .

As for the final say on transfers - while parry was here we are all led to believe Rafa handed the list of players he wanted - first choice targets - alternatives etc and then the club went and tried to buy them . So yes they were his players but not always his first choice players .

When Rafa has got his first choice players they have been a success bar i think Morientis .
Benny The Noon

Postby bigmick » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:51 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:When Rafa has got his first choice players they have been a success bar i think Morientis .

Dossena?
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:53 pm

bigmick wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:When Rafa has got his first choice players they have been a success bar i think Morientis .

Dossena?

That's two , the lying spanish c@nt .
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:56 pm

Spin is not lies Igor its just putting things in the best (or worst)possible light. e.g this is not a recession its a slow down :D 

I believe that article is SPIN mate. Sorry.
account deleted by request

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:57 pm

bigmick wrote:

Dossena?

Ok add Dossena to the list , and Maybe Keane and babel - if they were indeed a first choice of Rafa . There is off course the freebie bosmans but imo these guys were more for the squad bar aurelio

The big money first choice guys have been a success

Pepe
Johnso
Agger
Skittle
Xabi
Kuyt
Yossi
Reira
Masher
Torres
Momo
Crouch
and good early signs about Aqualini

When given the money to get the players he really wants on the whole he has been a success with the odd duffer- just like any other manager

As i said what are these resources with which we should be doing better with ?
Benny The Noon

Postby bigmick » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:57 pm

Look Igor, I'm not going to get into a row over this because as you said earlier, everyone will believe what they want to believe. FWIW I've never ever gone in for the "Spanish" stuff, nor the "fat waiter" so I don't know why you're throwing all that at me, but people will believe its me anyway if you keep saying it.

As I've already said, no team on planet earth manages to sign every player which they are in for. That's what I said about the original interview, it's a good read but I think when you're talking about players uch as Aaoron Ramsay, EVERY club will have been in for him. We didn't get him and I wish we had, but there you go.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion