Potential january transfer activity - Who should we get in jan!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Thommo's perm » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:53 am

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:As much as I would have loved to see Torres playing with Suarez, I dont want him back.  He is a proper miserable sulk and lookng at what people within the club have been saying recently the dressing room has an amazing atmosphere at the moment.  I would hate for that to be disrupted.

No thanks Nando, you had your chance and threw it away!

I wrote this in ferbruary

Deserting LFC with its glorious history and heritage for chelsea, the club that bought success with dirty money.
From Kenyon the rat to Abramovich the gangster. From Mourinho the bullshitter to Drogba the cheat. Cashley (its not about the money)Tweedy, Fat Frank the imposter, JT the WAG sh'agger, Essian the leg snapper. A more unlikeable, arrogant, sly and phoney group of cu'nts could you ever wish to meet. Not a trace of humility or genuine emotion. The most detested "Big" club in europe if not the world.
Torres you have shown your true colours and what you think about us. You were let down and given broken promises? Boo Hoo. You have moved to a club which will win the champions league? Ha Ha.
You are deluded and now it looks like youve finally come home. You and your new club deserve each other and I for one cant wait to see how you cope with not being loved anymore.
Now you can have diving competitions with Didier and sulking competitions with Nicolas
Good riddance you co'cksucking pr'ick

He needs to be loved. He was adored here.
Could people forgive if if he came back? I doubt it. Some are too emotive, too hurt, too immature
I would love to see him in a Liverpool shirt with KK as his manager. But it just wont happen
Thommo's perm

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:57 am

no way...not in a million years.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:57 am

Reg wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
Reg wrote:+1

Reginald you lazy bar steward
Thats twice youve done that!
:kungfu:

+1

:laugh:
Yafuka
Thommo's perm

Postby Tim LFC » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:36 pm

Lukas Barrios wants out of BVB surely worth a try?
Tim LFC

Postby kazza » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:Deserting LFC with its glorious history and heritage for chelsea, the club that bought success with dirty money.
From Kenyon the rat to Abramovich the gangster. From Mourinho the bullshitter to Drogba the cheat. Cashley (its not about the money)Tweedy, Fat Frank the imposter, JT the WAG sh'agger, Essian the leg snapper.

:laugh:
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:46 am

If he admitted he acted like a total geebag at the time, that he was wrong, that he should never have left.....that he wants to atone for his sins....then Yes, I would have him back. Here's a guy who needs to be playing club football if he has any chance of playing for his country again. And I'm sure he'd bag more than half of the chances Suarez is missing. So it's a Yes from me....
BTW, just watched Huntelaar for Schalke vs. Werder Bremen and he was on fire. Finished the first half of the Bundesliga season as top scorer on 15 goals so he'd cost a packet....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby maguskwt » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:03 am

bunglemark2 wrote:If he admitted he acted like a total geebag at the time, that he was wrong, that he should never have left.....that he wants to atone for his sins....then Yes, I would have him back. Here's a guy who needs to be playing club football if he has any chance of playing for his country again. And I'm sure he'd bag more than half of the chances Suarez is missing. So it's a Yes from me....
BTW, just watched Huntelaar for Schalke vs. Werder Bremen and he was on fire. Finished the first half of the Bundesliga season as top scorer on 15 goals so he'd cost a packet....

Never understood why we didn't go for him when he went from Milan to Shalke... 12 million euros... a bargain if you ask me...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:18 am

Diarra would be a great signing not sure if hes available though, he still gets games at Real Madrid
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kerry07 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:10 am

Thommo's perm wrote:He needs to be loved. He was adored here.
Could people forgive if if he came back? I doubt it. Some are too emotive, too hurt, too immature
I would love to see him in a Liverpool shirt with KK as his manager. But it just wont happen

Although like most employees he doesn't care a jot about a club (day he signs for chelsea he tells them he supports atletico..way to endear yourself to your new fans fernando), bet that's one thing hes regretting. We support better than any other club (sometimes to the detriment ie.backing average players).. and he was idolised here. He also had an opportunity to play alongside a world class creative forward..which for a finisher like Torres is a dream partner. He also had an opportunity to be managed by Kenny...no better manager to get the best out of him, and back him to the hilt.

Instead hes gone to a rather cold, soulless club (chelsea pre abramovich had a very good identity), a club with massive egos, a club thats being used as a vehicle by a bored Russian oligarch to entertain himself, a club with sh1tty support who have to be handed out plastic flags to create an "atmosphere".

The glum image of Torres in the dug out (after the win over Man City) with his head down (while every single other chelsea player and staff member was celebrating) spoke volumes. It reminded me of the moment Fowler slammed home the winner in the second 4-3 against Newcastle in April 1997 and the camera panned to the bench where everyone was wild with delight... bar Collymore who was disinterested (left us 2 months later).

There aint a doubt in my mind that we would see the Torres of old within 6 weeks (if not sooner) if the impossible happened and he re-signed for us. Its a mental issue.. hes a shy character who needs love.. and with us he had that from day one.. and if he walked out in a red shirt again the hate towards him over the past 12 months would evaporate in no time. Its all pipe dream as it aint gonna happen... Barca just lost Villa with a broken leg and they will surely need a striker.. wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if Torres is looked at. As regards us.. we need to buy a defensive midfielder big time...thats necessity #1. After that is a striker to partner Luis.
"Its not just any other club" C.Tyldsley
"Liverpool are a special institution" X.Alonso
"Anfield es un templo de fútbol" AS
"The English club prove miracles do exist" D.Maradona
"Theres not one club in the world so united with its fans. Liverpool fans sent shivers down my spine" J.Cruyff
Kerry07

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:12 am

Torres didn't want to play for us - he put in a transfer request to go to one off our rivals - he made his bed he can suffer the consequences of his actions .

Torres has never been the same footballer since his injury - forget this we would get him back to his best within 6 weeks - that's romantic notions based on nothing , the 6 months prior to him leaving he was a sulky broken striker .

Let him rot .
Benny The Noon

Postby Kerry07 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:10 am

:laugh: romantic notions my a$$ ... Torres scored 3 goals in the 4 games under Kenny.. and did so without any Suarez on the field to provide him with umpteen more chances. Then goes to Chelsea.. and suddenly fails to score in over 908 minutes (15 hours).

Do keep up (it helps to constantly avoid giving baseless comments)
"Theres not one club in the world so united with its fans. Liverpool fans sent shivers down my spine" J.Cruyff
Kerry07

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:15 am

Kerry07 wrote: :laugh: romantic notions my a$$ ... Torres scored 3 goals in the 4 games under Kenny.. and did so without any Suarez on the field to provide him with umpteen more chances. Then goes to Chelsea.. and suddenly fails to score in over 908 minutes (15 hours).

Can you remember exactly what Torres was like from August through to Jan - wow he scored 2 goals against Wolves - before that he was rubbish - utter rubbish .

The Torres we had from 07 until the summer of 10 will no longer be seen - he will finish his days up at a lower level spanish club .

Get into the real world pal .

If your just going to talk goals since August guess which Liverpool player has scored more goals than Torres - yes thats right Andy Carroll - the same Andy Carroll you cant stop posting paragraphs about how :censored: he is .
Benny The Noon

Postby Kerry07 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:35 am

Benny The Noon wrote:
Kerry07 wrote::laugh: romantic notions my a$$ ... Torres scored 3 goals in the 4 games under Kenny.. and did so without any Suarez on the field to provide him with umpteen more chances. Then goes to Chelsea.. and suddenly fails to score in over 908 minutes (15 hours).

Can you remember exactly what Torres was like from August through to Jan - wow he scored 2 goals against Wolves - before that he was rubbish - utter rubbish .

The Torres we had from 07 until the summer of 10 will no longer be seen - he will finish his days up at a lower level spanish club .

If your just going to talk goals since August guess which Liverpool player has scored more goals than Torres - yes thats right Andy Carroll - the same Andy Carroll you cant stop posting paragraphs about how :censored: he is .

errr.. and who was he playing under prior to Kenny? Indeed.. the club's worst manager in over half a century... a clueless inept buffoon, sacked in record time. (the Carroll comment is laughable)

*another.... baseless... comment*
Kerry07

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:43 am

Kerry07 wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
Kerry07 wrote::laugh: romantic notions my a$$ ... Torres scored 3 goals in the 4 games under Kenny.. and did so without any Suarez on the field to provide him with umpteen more chances. Then goes to Chelsea.. and suddenly fails to score in over 908 minutes (15 hours).

errr.. and who was he playing under prior to Kenny? Indeed.. the club's worst manager in over half a century... a clueless inept buffoon, sacked in record time. (the Carroll comment is laughable)

*another.... baseless... comment*

Why is the Carroll comment laughable ?

You mentioned Torres's goals so i counter with Carrolls goals- Carroll has scored more than Torres in the last 18 months - 18 months Torres has been awful - you cant blame everything on previous manager - the player sulked and was shocking and he continues to be shocking - go and have a look at some of his woeful performances over the last 18 months .

Its not like Torres has been off form for a month or so its nearly 2 years since we really last saw the Torres off old - how exactly was he during Rafa's last season ?
Benny The Noon

Postby Waldo » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:36 pm

Short term fix for our striking problems would be Yakubu :)
Waldo
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion