Out with the old, in with the new! - Summer transfer activity!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Stan Laurel » Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:28 pm

Clemente Rodriquez? Never heard of him...is he any good?

I like to sign Carlos Tevez from Boca Juniors....he's hell of good player.
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby banana » Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:31 pm

Carloz Tevez is good but we already have tree small strikers in Owen, Baros and Pongolle I feel we need more size and strenght up fromt. Tevez is also a cheat. The worst cheat I have ever seen. (Worse than Beckham, Rivaldo etc.)
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby Stan Laurel » Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:35 pm

Yeah, he is cheat cos he's from Fcuking Argentina, that's why Maradona teached Tevez to how's to be diver!
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:37 pm

from what i hear we could get pablo aimar as we supposedly put down 3-4m three years ago to get first option on him. just imagine that! :)
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Gareth G » Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:55 pm

That was nut's dakoo. Why would you want rid of Hamann and Baros? I would quite possibly even keep Diouf on too, he look's to me like he hasn't still settled in. I think if he was played in the correct position he would definitely turn a few head's.

Also, those guy's you would bring in, not worth it. I bet you have seen each one of those player's you listed doing something good and thought, he'd be good at Liverpool? A whole bunch of world class player's isn't what we need, two or three of them is. We have enough talent as it is, it only need's a little spicing.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby swiss_kopite » Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:58 pm

stmichael wrote:from what i hear we could get pablo aimar as we supposedly put down 3-4m three years ago to get first option on him. just imagine that! :)

aimar would be great, among the best midfielder! always liked the way he plays!
swiss_kopite

Postby DrLiverpool » Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:05 pm

banana wrote:This is not championship manager. It is stupid to sell 10+ players and buy 10+ players. This will ruin moral (it can actually get worse...) and make people feel insecure. I think 4-5 in/out is more realistic.

I dont know if your talking about me here mate but I only mentioned four signings that would greatly improve the team.
Cisse,Van Der Vaart,Mexes and Van Der Meyde would be excellent signings , if we could get them.
*I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong*
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stan Laurel » Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:06 pm

And, don't forget Robert Earnshaw too..he would be fantastic signing for Liverpool, Dr.Liverpool. :)
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrLiverpool » Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:13 pm

Thats right Stan
so its like this then:

Cisse,van der vaart,van der meyde,mexes and earnshaw    and we'll be laughing.

What do you think of van der meyde of inter milan ?
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adayinthelife » Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:20 pm

It really doesnt matter who we sign with houllier in charge not alot is gonna change.Like I said before even if we had Henry and Pires in the team this year I am convinced houllier would finish higher than 4th.He has constantly bought talented players and within no time they look like a shadow of their former self.He has also mad some shocking buys which I dont need to mention as we all know who they are.He has shown he is just not capable of producing a team that plays any sort of football nevermind pass and move Liverpool football.If anybody here is resigned to houllier bein in charge next season you are just contributing to the demise of this once great club and should be ashamed.We the fans have the power to get him out and we must use any method we have to get this club out of this depressing slumber we are in.Without the fans there is no club so we should make our voices heard and if required boycott games and protest at the board cuz this backing of houllier by the board has gone beyond a joke.
Smith to Shankly:My thigh is a bit sore,but I think I could play.
Shankly to Fagan:Tell him,Joe.He has got no chance of playing.
Smith to Fagan:Tell him to sod off.It is not his leg,it's mine.
Shankly to Smith:Oh no son.You are wrong,son.It is not your leg.
It is Liverpool Football Club's leg.
adayinthelife
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrLiverpool » Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:23 pm

ah shut your mouth yiou dont know what your talking about.

Anybody have any opinions about van der meyde off inter milan.
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adayinthelife » Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:33 pm

dr liverpool what is the point of having talented players when the muppet in charge has no idea how to make the most of their skills???
Smith to Shankly:My thigh is a bit sore,but I think I could play.
Shankly to Fagan:Tell him,Joe.He has got no chance of playing.
Smith to Fagan:Tell him to sod off.It is not his leg,it's mine.
Shankly to Smith:Oh no son.You are wrong,son.It is not your leg.
It is Liverpool Football Club's leg.
adayinthelife
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DEJAN » Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:43 pm

That bcoz he thinks GH is a saint!! It also looks like  O'neil is his idol as well. Gosh lets face reality LFC has become a "NORMAL" football club that any team can beat. Is that a price worth paying for?? All the efforts from the glory days is sinking fast! We can't allow this anymore. OK even if he stays, is he going to change his style of play? THE ANSWER IS NO!NO!NO!  :angry: :angry: :angry:
DEJAN

Postby DEJAN » Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:52 pm

GH should learn how to face the teams weakness not find excuses for them. He seems to have a excuses for everything!! That really S***S!! Pls bear in Mind it isn't cheap to watch a game at Anfield, yet the fans still make their way to support the players. What do they get in the end?? The same boring & predictable game!! I know that the he only screwed up the last 2 seasons but that is a lot of time!! Look at what Inter did to Cupper!! They mean business!! No offence but I won't B supprised if DrLiverpool feels the same way  at the end of next season.
DEJAN

Postby DrLiverpool » Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:04 pm

I dont think houllier is a saint and I dont know where you got that idea mate.

Martin O'Neill is agreat manager and I pray and hope he comes to anfield and you should be doing the same.

If I thought Houllier was a saint then why would I want O'Neill to replace him ?
think about it :)
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion