Moving forward - Now that the race for 4th is over

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby heimdall » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:02 pm

You always take things so personally, and judging by your limited vocabulary and propensity towards vulgarity perhaps you do need a few writing lessons, certainly some netiquette wouldn't go amiss.

By the way, just out of curiosity, did you also pledge unfailing loyalty to Hodgson when he was the manager?  :eyebrow

Fu'ck you and your "netiquette"!
:laugh:[/quote]

You are either to immature or to stupid to have a sensible conversation with, you are dismissed.
heimdall

Postby Boxscarf » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:11 am

I've got a feeling that Wigan could get something out of our match tomorrow.
Boxscarf

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:05 am

Boxscarf » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:11 am wrote:I've got a feeling that Wigan could get something out of our match tomorrow.

wouldnt surprise me, they have been a bit of a bogey side to us over the years, especially at their place.
teams at the very bottom of the table are dangerous opponents at this stage of the season.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Boxscarf » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:12 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:05 am wrote:
wouldnt surprise me, they have been a bit of a bogey side to us over the years, especially at their place.
teams at the very bottom of the table are dangerous opponents at this stage of the season.

I wouldn't begruge Wigan the share of the spoils, I actually want them to stay up. Roberto Martinez should be given credit for actually trying to get his Wigan players to play attractive and positive football instead of reverting to the nonsense played by teams like Bolton, Stoke and Wolves. It's just a shame that Dave Whelan cannot invest the money needed to ensure that Wigan can sign the right players to keep them in the Premiership.
Boxscarf

Postby Aussie Style » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:47 pm

Shelvey starts over Henderson
Coates over Carra
Sterling a part of the squad until he gives us a reason to drop him.
Aussie Style
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:49 am

heimdall » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:02 pm wrote:
You always take things so personally, and judging by your limited vocabulary and propensity towards vulgarity perhaps you do need a few writing lessons, certainly some netiquette wouldn't go amiss.

By the way, just out of curiosity, did you also pledge unfailing loyalty to Hodgson when he was the manager?  :eyebrow

:laugh:

You are either to immature or to stupid to have a sensible conversation with, you are dismissed.[/quote]

Thank fu'ck for that
:D
(by the way its "too" not "to")
:;):
Thommo's perm

Postby Greavesie » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:52 am

Aussie Style » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:47 pm wrote:Shelvey starts over Henderson
Coates over Carra
Sterling a part of the squad until he gives us a reason to drop him.

I would be tempted to tell Sterling to do one (if the rumours are true that is), he's in no position to be sitting and spitting his dummy out. He's bloody fortunate to be where he is and at 17 years old he's harldy in a position to start calling the shots. LFC held to ransom by a 17 year old? Fook him if that's the case
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Boxscarf » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:57 am

Greavesie » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:52 am wrote:
I would be tempted to tell Sterling to do one (if the rumours are true that is), he's in no position to be sitting and spitting his dummy out. He's bloody fortunate to be where he is and at 17 years old he's harldy in a position to start calling the shots. LFC held to ransom by a 17 year old? Fook him if that's the case

What's happened with Raheem Sterling?
Boxscarf

Postby Greavesie » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:28 pm

Boxscarf » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:57 am wrote:
Greavesie » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:52 am wrote:

What's happened with Raheem Sterling?

few rumours that he said he was unhappy with lack of first team opportunities at Liverpool and would be tempted to switch to Spuds - thats the gist anyway
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Boxscarf » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:52 pm

Greavesie » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:28 pm wrote:[quote="Boxscarf » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:57 am"

few rumours that he said he was unhappy with lack of first team opportunities at Liverpool and would be tempted to switch to Spuds - thats the gist anyway

That's risible.
Boxscarf

Postby heimdall » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:26 pm

Thommo's perm » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:49 am wrote:
heimdall » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:02 pm wrote:

:laugh:

You are either to immature or to stupid to have a sensible conversation with, you are dismissed.

Thank fu'ck for that
:D
(by the way its "too" not "to")
:;):[/quote]

are you sure, I always understood too as meaning "as well", as in "have a great weekend", "you too". I'm always happy to be corrected though.
heimdall

Postby heimdall » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:27 pm

Boxscarf » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:52 pm wrote:
Greavesie » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:28 pm wrote:[quote="Boxscarf » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:57 am"

That's risible.

and yet King Kenny just rolled over and put him straight in the team.  :D
heimdall

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:40 pm

A genuine case of player power .... I think you will find Ferguson done exactly the same with Pogba ,but please don't let that deter you from
driving your agenda home .
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:56 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:40 pm wrote:A genuine case of player power .... I think you will find Ferguson done exactly the same with Pogba ,but please don't let that deter you from

Woudln't player power indicate weak management?
heimdall

Postby tubby » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:12 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:40 pm wrote:A genuine case of player power .... I think you will find Ferguson done exactly the same with Pogba ,but please don't let that deter you from

How can you compare this with the Pogba situation? Player power when a player wants to leave and when a team isn't motivated to play for a manager are 2 different things. With an individual the fallout is usually restricted to that 1 player where as with us it's extended to the entire team/squad. If the manager can't motivate the team then that's the beginning of the end imo.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion