LIVERPOOL VS DERBY COUNTY - Barclays premier league 15:00

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby MightyLFC » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:13 pm

Brillant game 6-0 this is not argrance but i knew the score line would be something like that
MightyLFC

Postby username » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:43 pm

We are first on motd? About time!
"Fernando Towers won't triumph in the premiership.
And you can quote me on that. " - Sabre 2007
Sorry Sabre, but when i see stuff like this i have to quote it :D
username

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:01 pm

username wrote:We are first on motd? About time!

Well bugger me sideways and call me freddie ! must be sinking in that we are kicking some :censored: this season ( referring to chelsea more than derby ) and have to be noticed.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ste123lfc » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:04 pm

Just seen the game on match of the day the derby player who stamped on arbeloa should be banned. That was disgraceful. And how can Silly Davies say on Sky sports website that the free kick for the first goal was harsh, what a prick
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:25 pm

Liverpool just scored again.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cpc4eva » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:27 pm

just got home from a long night at work it really sucked.... its 8.26 am aussie time and was thinking about the game all night....

wow what a result really amazing well done lads please please keep this form up all season......

has anyone got any links to the game goals and match highlights ???
cpc4eva

Postby roberto green » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:04 am

Its hard not to get carried away with the way we are playing, this is without the best team/squad liverpool have had since the 80's the signings of babel,torres and voronin are class and it is good to see players looking so hungry and special  praise goes to arbeola who IMO has been our player of the season so far......AND NOW YOUR GONNA BELIEVE IT....WERE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE ...(sorry getting carried away again):D
roberto green

Postby username » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:08 am

Voronin and Babel need to start more, they're the players in form, and in form players should get the nod  :nod
Last edited by username on Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
username

Postby LegBarnes » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:10 am

yeah that fagan player who stamp will just be known as FAG an from now on in my house
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:13 am

username wrote:Voronin and Babel need to start more, they're the players in form, and in form players should get the nod  :nod

yep totally agree but so should mascharano who is our second best midfielder behind gerrard :buttrock  :buttrock
roberto green

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:14 am

Malouda jumps onto Finnan = Ref gives Malouda the pen and Finnan forced to apologise for upsetting Malouda.

Derby player decides to break LFC player's leg = Ref is distracted by a plane flying overhead.

Gary Neville torments LFC fans after Man U score a goal = The ref books the LFC fans and gives Man U a penalty.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Soul » Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:59 am

Holy :censored:, this was a statement of intent.

Before this season, teams would come to Anfield thinking they could hold out for a point if they parked a bus in front of the goal, in a way that they didn't on trips to Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge. A few more wins like this, and they'll be throwing that gameplan straight out of the window. It's also bound to put the willies up Man Utd and Chelsea (although Christiano Ronaldo probably wouldn't mind that). I have a sneaking suspicion that one of the other Big 4 Teams may just get a mauling at our hands this season.

Some interesting statistics - for the 06/07 season, our goals-per-game ration was 1.5. So far this season, it's 2.75. We've scored 19.2% of the goals we scored last season, in just 10.5% of the games.

And what about Fernando bloody Torres! Most foreign imports need anything up to a full season before they're up to speed with the Premiership and able to produce the goods - examples include Didier Drogba, Christiano Ronaldo, Andrei Shevchenko... not this kid! He hasn't just hit the ground running, he's taken it past two defenders, rounded the keeper and slotted into the net! The best thing is that he's going to get better once he's got enough games under his belt to become fully accustomed to the Premier League. At the moment, £20m is looking like an absolute steal when you look at some of the other players who have traded clubs for similiar prices. Thanks, G & H, for letting Rafa buy Torres with his pocket money. He may just win us the league.
Red Soul

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:12 am

roberto green wrote:
username wrote:Voronin and Babel need to start more, they're the players in form, and in form players should get the nod  :nod

yep totally agree but so should mascharano who is our second best midfielder behind gerrard :buttrock  :buttrock

So Alonso wasn't the MOTM then?

If you always give the nod to the form players, Alonso is in that catagory...
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby username » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:29 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
roberto green wrote:

The problem is... all of our center midfield is on form. However, in stikers and wingers, there is diffrence in form
username

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:41 am

username wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
roberto green wrote:

The problem is... all of our center midfield is on form. However, in stikers and wingers, there is diffrence in form

I was merely making the point that he had contradicted himself.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion