Liverpool FC PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 20/21

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:44 pm

JC_81 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:11 pm wrote:It also crossed my mind what Stu would have said about this Liverpool side. I think even he would have struggled to find fault and I wish he was still with us to enjoy them. Likewise Phil. He’d have loved this side.

Yeah well said mate, it would be a nice touch if the club dedicated this win to all those reds that never got to see it.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:57 pm

Well done to those bunch of f*cking idiots who decided to act like a bunch of mindless ***** around Pier Head

Ruined what should been a great time
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby fivecups » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:24 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:44 pm wrote:
JC_81 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:11 pm wrote:It also crossed my mind what Stu would have said about this Liverpool side. I think even he would have struggled to find fault and I wish he was still with us to enjoy them. Likewise Phil. He’d have loved this side.

Yeah well said mate, it would be a nice touch if the club dedicated this win to all those reds that never got to see it.

2 great posts JC, brilliant.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:33 pm

If Liverpool had played as bad as last night, and city had played that good for most of the season, it would have definitely been a different outcome with city retaining the league. No doubt whatsoever.
But that didnt happen because we blew the rest of the teams away and won it with 7 games left. If we had needed to win last night to claim the title it would have been a totally different match. The game was predictable with city playing as if their lives depended on it and Liverpool looking like they were exhausted mentally and physically. Sterling was surprisingly outstanding and made a ti't out of gomez on a couple of occasions. Its a pity he didnt play like that all season the silly little diving pr'ick. Anyway, now thats out the way and city have "proven their point", we can relax and enjoy our first title for 30 years. I hope that Special K will give some of the kids a run out in the remaining games for some experience. Lets face it, we dont need the points and the senior players need to get back on the ale.
COYMRM!!!
:buttrock
Thommo's perm

Postby supersub » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:02 pm

It's not the first time foot comes of the pedal once the trophy is secured.....back in 83 we needed 1 more point to "mathematically" make it certain with 7 games to go. We lost 5 and drew 2...still won by 11 points
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Kenny Kan » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:04 am

:bump

Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:45 am

kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:33 pm

Bl**dy 'ell, Kenny Kan... there's a blast from the past. How are you mate?
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:24 pm

Just noticed the year at the start of the thread is wrong  :laugh:  Getting ahead of yourself there Kewell mate!!  :laugh:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:53 pm

Its been a long time in the making and its been a hard and sometimes torturous road as a supporter,but the team this fella has put together has not just slid through the entrance to announce their arrival,they've kicked the doors down and they've delivered this title with a swagger. I couldn't feel more sated if along with us winning the league I had seen the Bitterz relegated.

My lad finally sees us lift the league in the manner we auld @rse Kopites are accustomed to. These are the gifts you just cant give and the tears that stained every failed season after coming so close were worth it just for elation we all share now.

Thank you to all those who contributed ,love every one of you boys.

YNWA
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion