LIVERPOOL VS DERBY COUNTY - Barclays premier league 15:00

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Rafa D » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:22 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Rafa-Dodd wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:what an amazing week this is.
i got the girl of my dreams.
and now this.
im chuffed to bits. :)

pmsl you bent twat

:D

girl of my dreams.......

Do you say that when your slamming her tuna tunnel?

:laugh:

she completes me  :)

has anyone seen the movie 40days40nights?
it should be banned!
she has challenged me to that and now ive to wait 37 more days.

Tell her to get to fu.ck   :laugh:

I'd go yer ok and then get her fu.cking legless.

How old are you mate?
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:24 pm

1 Liverpool 4 9 10
2 Everton 5 3 10
3 Chelsea 4 3 10
4 Man City 4 3 9
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:26 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Rafa-Dodd wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:what an amazing week this is.
i got the girl of my dreams.
and now this.
im chuffed to bits. :)

pmsl you bent twat

:D

girl of my dreams.......

Do you say that when your slamming her tuna tunnel?

:laugh:

she completes me  :)

has anyone seen the movie 40days40nights?
it should be banned!
she has challenged me to that and now ive to wait 37 more days.

Tell her to get to fu.ck   :laugh:

I'd go yer ok and then get her fu.cking legless.

How old are you mate?

oh you know how girls are

''why is sex so important? prove to me you're with me cause you love me''  :D

im 21
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Forever_Red » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:31 pm

Its good to see us giving out a good kicking to the newly promoted esp without Gerrard and Carra

Torres looks the real deal I hope he does this for 38 games this season

And 9 different scorers so far and only four games gone everyone!!!
Reclaim The Kop

YNWA
Forever_Red

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:34 pm

polygemus wrote:I am a Liverpool fan. One should never sit on your laurels. Toulouse and derby are woeful. It's been a bloody 17 years wait for the Premier League title.   :no

yeah but come on man its been ages since we won by sucha scoreline can you forget about the negative bits and enjoy this.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Elchris » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:44 pm

Great result for the team and fans , would have been more against a awful team that is surely destined to be relegated. But all the goals are well taken and one could see babel confidence rising after he scored the goal , pennant had a very good 1st half on the left..!!! Kuyt works hard but he's finish is awful , so many chances to score goal hope he get over it . Torres is pure quality , he's presence is enough to unsettle any defence , his pace and control superb...!!! and what a start veronin is having , the guy came out of nowhere and seem to score goal for fun . Arbeloa defence and overlape at the lb was very good , another strong performence by him
In the end fantastic result..!!!

hope the mancs drop some point....HAHA :D
Elchris

Postby Reg » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:00 pm

The goat herders seem to have gone quiet....... ???
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby OneHotRed » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:01 pm

LMFAO - Sunderland are singing you'll never walk alone at Man scum land LOOOL!!!
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Wilhelmsson » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:03 pm

An excellent performance and without taking anything away from Liverpool, Derby were completely shocking. The Derby defence and midfield gave Liverpool too much room in attacking areas and Liverpool seem to be hitting the back of the net consistently, which is delightful to see.

I was impressed with every single player today, I thought as a team collective the team was strong in all aspects of the game and evidently controlled much of the match.

The team seems to be displaying the much needed variety, creative spark that is needed in a successful side; I’ve not seen a Liverpool team since the days of Roy Evans displaying such flair and effectiveness in the final third. This was one of the few improvements I wanted to see happen this season and it seems to becoming a reality with each passing game, I hope the players are able to keep this level of performance and results going thoughout much of the season.

I have to give a mention to Pennant (again) who continues to prove me wrong with remarkable displays of brilliance down the right or as I saw on a few occasions recently, down the left too. If he continues these performances consistently, then I’ll eat my top hat.

I never managed to see much of Torres in Spain, but on this current form he is looking very magical. Every time he has played this season I’ve felt he will score (as will the team) and it feels so pleasing to feel this way, there definitely is brighter horizons in the not to distant future. Going back to Torres, his runs have impressed me; he works the channels well and is able to disjoint the opposition defence, which hasn’t been done on a regular basis since the days of Owen and Fowler.

Voronin has been impressive so far this season, for a free transfer he looks (presently) to be quite the steal. I’d imagine those who slated Voronin before his arrival are feeling bit unintelligent at the moment. :D

I’ve just lurked on an Arsenal, a MU and a Chelsea forum and a lot of the fans are becoming quite wary of the Liverpool, which is pleasing to see, some of the fans on these forums have even ‘praised’ Liverpool (a wee bit).

I seem to be getting rather carried away here, so to put a slight downer on things, it has been a few matches into the season and whilst we have played well, it’s important for the fans not to expect large scale of improvement this season and it’s also important that the players do not become complacent or arrogant.

The major tests will be against MU and Arsenal of whom we have quite a miserable record to both teams in recent times.
'There's Man Utd and Man City at the bottom of Division 1, and by God they'll take some shifting.' - Bill Shankly.
Wilhelmsson

Postby maguskwt » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:10 pm

great performance...

another great goal by torres... haven't seen a striker who can score all on his own ever since owen... I'm excited about him... hope he gets like 20 goals... 3 down after 4 games... it's a possibility...

let's not get on kuyt's back... he created voronin's goal... and because of his work rate other players have more opening... I'm pleased with him even though he didn't score cause he linked up well with everyone...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Anfield rapper » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:20 pm

OneHotRed wrote:LMFAO - Sunderland are singing you'll never walk alone at Man scum land LOOOL!!!

Yeah i heard that too. The scum were not happy.  :D
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby Wilhelmsson » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:21 pm

maguskwt wrote:let's not get on kuyt's back... he created voronin's goal... and because of his work rate other players have more opening... I'm pleased with him even though he didn't score cause he linked up well with everyone...

Kuyt does seem to take a lot of the flack, as does Alonso, but this happens, I get frustrated with both players at times. Kuyt tends to lash his shots straight at the keeper or miss simple chances in a match. This in turn angers me and a lot of other people, as you can clearly see. That’s not to say (I won’t speak for others) that I do not rate Kuyt, because I do, he just needs to use his intelligence a bit more and use precision over power in his shots.

I thought Alonso and Kuyt played well today, both should silence a few critics (even if it’s only for one weekend). If the team is scoring goals on a regular basis and keep being miserly in defence, then I doubt anyone will expect Kuyt to score twenty goals this season. FWIW, I feel that Kuyt is slowing improving this season; I’d just like him to use his intelligence a bit more when bearing down on goal.

If his accuracy and goals to games ratio improves this season, then even the most ardent critics of Kuyt will have little to be displeased about. I’m looking forward to our next match, who are we playing? I haven’t had a chance to check.
'There's Man Utd and Man City at the bottom of Division 1, and by God they'll take some shifting.' - Bill Shankly.
Wilhelmsson

Postby clint » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:26 pm

portsmouth are next mate
clint

Postby daxy1 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:54 pm

just got back from the game what a great day start to finish
me mate tom had 5-0 bet on he was wettin himself till we scored the 6th :blues:
im well on the highlights right behind annie rd end row 5 sexy bast@rd in a black t-shirt

pennent is coming on loads he's a class player
as is are torres he's great on the ball
im not bein a kuyt basher but he's missin to many sitters
voronin is a beast he's quick and allways knows were the goal is he's a great signing

liverpool fc 6 derby county 0  get in son!

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby destro » Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:03 pm

I had a tenner on 5-0 but covered myself with a tenner on Liverpool win and more than 3 goals scored  :)
destro

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion