LIVERPOOL VS CHELSEA (PART 2) - All discussion here please

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby red37 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:46 am

no doubt after the game we'll be talking about a refereeing error.. considering poll is in the limelight (ahem) hotseat today.
:angry:
god help him if theres a shout in their box for a pen!! something of which im sure will happen................. :no
hell id even be surprised if it ended with all 22 on the pitch.

come on you reds....2:1

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby XSD » Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:24 am

I can imagine a sending off now with the rivalry and the fact no one has been sent off in our games against them recently, I hope it is one of theirs lol
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Espionage » Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:18 am

^ i hope its Cech ^ and we get a penelty as well
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dward » Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:22 am

the big day has arrived people!!!

what time's KO?

anyway this is a must win because.....well, just because it goes without saying.

the injustice of wednesday will want to be put right or something like that :nod

GO ON RED MEN!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by dward on Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:25 am

After CL game I can see us wining it if only our lads will be a bit more lucky :)

Let our guys spoil Mourinhos day !! C'mon REDS !!
Last edited by Pablo_Escobar on Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:42 am

CMON U REDS, LETS BATTER THESE CHELSEA RENT BOYS :buttrock
Cant wait for this one, we really need the 3 points before the players go on international duties, cant let these f@ckers run away with the league.
More of the same from the other night, but more attacking, Crouch has to be Terry and Cavilaro's worst nightmare :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby whylongball? » Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:16 am

bigmick wrote:
Dalglish wrote:I'd start with Riise on the left and Gerard on the right

Great minds and all that Ian.

i'd do the same :)
whylongball?

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:56 am

6 hrs to go!!!!
Come on the Pool :buttrock
66-1120597113

Postby rafazredz » Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:03 am

i think it will be a vaey vary tight game like 1 goal in it and i think if anyone wins it will be liverpool
come on you red men
rafazredz

Postby bigmick » Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:15 am

rafazredz wrote:i think it will be a vaey vary tight game like 1 goal in it and i think if anyone wins it will be liverpool
come on you red men

I don't know if it's my computer, old age or what but I can't actually read the green text. It looks like I've sneezed all over the screen so I thought I'd better quote it to see what it was all about.

On a seperate note, just about the only prediction I got right in the whole of last season was the one where I said before the CL semi that we would get some sort of dodgy decision at a crucial time. Maureen upset too many of the powers that be with his silliness and call me a cynic but these things have a habit of "correcting themselves". I've got a similar feeling today. First time someone goes over in the Chelski box or an arm comes within a foot of the ball watch for Graham Poll doing the biz for us.
Dodgy penalty to give the Reds the lead. Chelsea swarm forward before we catch them on the break late on. 2-0 and Chelski in a similar predicament to Arsenal after their defeat to Man USA last season.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby rafazredz » Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:49 pm

jose thinks his team is unstoppable but the carling cup last year they beat us 4-3 a very close game and lucky they got the own goal
they beat us 1-0 at anfeild we got a denied penalty appeal and a very close game just the one goal the samething happend at the bridge and the champions league games at the bridge we defended them very well and they couldnt beat dudek and at anfeild we new what we had to do we scored then just sat and defenden and that was good enough

chelsea can say they are better then most treams but im not just saying this but they are not better the liverpool

ynwa
rafazredz

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:58 pm

3 hrs to go!!
Graciousoooooo Senior Benitez:D :D
66-1120597113

Postby I8BlueNoses » Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:01 pm

Anyone know if Joe Cole will make the bench ??? for todays game, As I was over for Lpool match during week ( im from Belfast) and heard he got twatted in a Liverpool NightClub and through down a set of stairs lol, any1 else hear that ??? or did i have too many lagers
I8BlueNoses

Postby zarababe » Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:25 pm

.. 1-0 .. reds to do'em..

Rafa Benitez Rafa Rafa Benitez ..
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:36 pm

Afternoon everyone............Nervous aint the word,cant wait for this one.I firmly believe that we are the only team that Chelsea are worried/concerned about.Most teams have lost before they even step on the field with this Chelsea outfit and i firmly believe  we are becoming Chelsea's nemisis.One nil win for me today,dont get me wrong i would be in dream land if it was any more than  that.Who reckons by the way with the England game coming up next week that this could take the edge off it.Gerrard,Crouch,Terry,Lampard etc etc are not going to want an injury.I hope both teams give 110 per cent personally and its a classic.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion