LIVERPOOL  V  WEST HAM UNITED - FA CUP FINAL Official thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby supersub » Tue May 09, 2006 5:13 pm

The excuse they have come up with is flawed immediately.
(1)They claim they can't duplicate the tickets...
(1)Have duplicate stamped on the 1600 tickets

(2)They claim anyone trying to get in with the original tickets will be either ejected from the ground or refused admission.
(2)So this means that the 1600 duplicate tickets will have a seaqt because the 1600 black market tickets won't get in.

(3)They claim they can't allow the duplicate tickets for ground safety.
(3)If they don't allow the black market tickets in,like they said ,but allowed admission for the duplicate tickets,I fail to see how the safety can be compromised.

But,wait, the FA have had their money for the tickets and will obviously sue the royal mail for damages and they wouldn't want to take the common sense and customer friendly route of appeasing the fans.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby supersub » Tue May 09, 2006 5:20 pm

The FA are the biggest tout and black marketeer in the country...have been for years.Sadly the fiasco that is FA Cup Final Ticket plans will never change unless clubs stand up,fight and support the fans ,the same way we support the clubs through thick and thin.This concerns every club in the country,not just ours.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby red37 » Tue May 09, 2006 6:45 pm

the details used by these unfortunate people to pay for their tickets must surely be recorded somewhere... all the F.A who, having harvested payment already, need to do is inform the authorities at cardiff at the gates...and let 'em in FFS!.

dont tell me somewhere there isnt any records of payment ???
and acknowledgement thereof by the clowns who run this final for them....

there are a myriad of ways technologically that these folks could be contacted by.. before satdy and in time to get it sorted.. i cant believe these will miss out cos of red tape!!!!

:angry:

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby supersub » Tue May 09, 2006 7:23 pm

Every detail of the person purchasing the tickets is recorded against the ticket/tickets they are buying.It's a procedure introduced years ago to combat the increase in touts and the black market.Thats a joke for starters....The problem the FA discovered with this procedure was it kept pointing the finger at themselves for feeding the touts and spivs,so they don't act.They keep saying they will seek out the people who sell their tickets for gain and are still lying in wait for a true football supporter of the participating cup final teams to fall into their  well laid trap.Problem with that plan is the true supporter wants the ticket at any price.
   It's the suited no mark officials up and down the country in the piddlely little county FA's who stick their big shitty snouts in the trough and it's the shitty FA officials at Lancaster Gate,who are quite happy to turn a blind eye. 

B.A.S.TA.R.D.S. they are the real scum of the whole sorry saga of black market and ticket touting...the FA :they couldn't give a sweet fa about the real fan.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby helsbyred » Tue May 09, 2006 8:05 pm

Yes as usual it is the average fan who gets shafted !
What about those of us who have forked out on train tickets and hotels etc ?
Surely in this digital and computerised age they can retrieve the tickets details and purchase details in question - even if they cannot post them out perhaps they could arrange for them to be collected from the stadium on the morning of the game ?
It's not the 1st time the authorities have shafted us - ok it is not their fault that the tickets were stolen but the onus is on them to sort it out.
Walk on ........
helsbyred

Postby Dalglish » Tue May 09, 2006 9:11 pm

supersub wrote:The excuse they have come up with is flawed immediately.
(1)They claim they can't duplicate the tickets...
(1)Have duplicate stamped on the 1600 tickets

(2)They claim anyone trying to get in with the original tickets will be either ejected from the ground or refused admission.
(2)So this means that the 1600 duplicate tickets will have a seaqt because the 1600 black market tickets won't get in.

(3)They claim they can't allow the duplicate tickets for ground safety.
(3)If they don't allow the black market tickets in,like they said ,but allowed admission for the duplicate tickets,I fail to see how the safety can be compromised.

But,wait, the FA have had their money for the tickets and will obviously sue the royal mail for damages and they wouldn't want to take the common sense and customer friendly route of appeasing the fans.

The FA have dropped some bolox in their time but this just about beats tham all.............

Health and Safety !!!!!!! Thats the byword that the Cardiff Milennium Stadium manager has chosen to hide behind when what he REALLY means which is "We can't be bothered trying to sort out the disputes at the turnstiles, within the stadium , on the perimeters or anywhere else for that matter"  ???

Rik Parry is quoted as saying he is furious and indignant that the FA and Cardiff are choosing this option when they have produced "Duplicates" for every other final held there. Well Rik, if your so adamant that their in the wrong then I'd take it to the wire and threaten to boycott the event and lets see the FA :censored: themselves over yet another fiasco.

For too long the fan has become expendable in the name of "Health and Booody Safety"   :veryangry

I'm going on Saturday on account of going to the ground and collecting my tickets in person but for so many thats not possible cos their at work slaving their :censored: off to pay for the damned tickets !!!!!!
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue May 09, 2006 9:14 pm

Bit dodgey them gettin robbed outside the everton shop though isnt it?
The bitters think its feckin hillarious, kunts will be sellin them on ebay now.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Red Baron » Tue May 09, 2006 9:18 pm

We would all be gutted if there was a boycott,but the threat of one would do the trick.Come on Liverpool support the fans,who support you through thick and thin.
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCFan4Life » Tue May 09, 2006 9:21 pm

I'm fecking livid ! How the feck can these ignorant c#nts chose not to replace the stolen tickets for the people that probably digged deep into their tickets for a fecking cup final.

What the feck is going to happen to the 1600 seats then?

Fecking FA, I'm tired of their bullsh!t.
You'll Never Walk Alone drummerphil
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby Jan Cuelemans » Tue May 09, 2006 10:30 pm

I can see a few friends & family of the Stadium employees getting a freeby me thinks !
The ofton underrated, Belgium Internalional Superstar !
Jan Cuelemans

Postby Mark 23 » Tue May 09, 2006 11:13 pm

I can understand the reasoning behind this, you have potentially 1600 people needing ejecting and it is a big strain of stewards and police.  I still feel for the fans, some of my mates will be affected by this.

Although at cardiff you have to show stewards your tickets before you go the turnstyle, so all you need is a list of all the tickets stolen on a database, easily created in Access, and stewards check them against your ticket against the pinched ones. before you reach the turnstyle.

Back to the problem there is now 1600 tickets unaccounted for and there will be trouble down there.
Mark 23

Postby SEERED » Wed May 10, 2006 12:13 am

We all know by now about the Millenium Stadium's shenanigans about the stolen tickets.  For God's sake...there's a record of tickets, who paid, ad infinitum.  I am astounded that this cannot be sorted out.  Are we in the 21st century or what???  When the F.A, Millenium stadium etc etc deny genuine & loyal fans the absolute right to attend the match (let's face it, it wouldn't be difficult to sort out) then I despair.  And as for the complete moronic numbskulls who stole them...I'm far too polite to say what I think of you, but rest assured, your kharma will curdle, if there is any justice in this world.  Hang your heads in shame. :angry:
SEERED

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed May 10, 2006 4:55 am

Oh I'd shoot them all if I had the chance.

Line 'em up, and pump their spineless bodies with bullets.

When old thieving c*nt Jack and the suited swine at the FA are riddled with lead, they may see the error of their ways.

B*stards. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby -Rafa- » Wed May 10, 2006 1:30 pm

Anymore predictions on the scoreline for the FA Cup final?
Last edited by -Rafa- on Wed May 10, 2006 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Rafa-

Postby red37 » Wed May 10, 2006 1:54 pm

heres an update from the echo...just read this tw@t  :no

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/cgi/NGoto/141873682?-11194

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion