LIVERPOOL VS WEST HAM - Possible fa cup final rehearsal

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby red37 » Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:47 pm

XSD wrote:
red37 wrote:itl be a miracle to reel them in now i think, although chelsea and boro wont be easy. and who knows maybe 'superdan' will strike again!!!  :D

except he's at tottenham now.

:bump  you got me!!

been on the ale  :p

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Garymac » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:01 am

GOAT wrote:yeah i changed my mind, hence the edit  :D

No probs Goat mate, realised your point its a bad sending off, no need for it what so ever, especially as therec was nothing in the game to hint it was coming, nor do you expect garcia to get involved in something like that.

As unpredictable as ever  :D
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby laza » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:46 am

GOAT wrote:i love watching liverpool these days, i dont sit and cringe waiting for the other team to score against us anymore  :D  im confident of a good win every time now no matter who the opponent. Sissokos was amazing tonight from what ive seen so far hes going to be an excellent player

Exactly how i feel and its been a long time since i felt like that
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:16 am

red37 wrote:liverpool:  VILLA and portsmouth

man utd:  chelsea CHARLTON and BORO'

itl be a miracle to reel them in now i think, although chelsea and boro wont be easy. and who knows maybe 'superdan' will strike again!!!  :D

They'd have to lose 2 and draw 1, or draw 2 and lose 1,  as we're miles behind them on goal difference.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:43 am

7_Kewell wrote:Fowler still can't play 90 mins of football....he's been here 3 months now, what's going on?  ???

who says he cant finish a game? rafa's been substituting him thats not his askin is it? lay off him for a change and get behind him, he's playing well and scoring goals, see his assist for cisse tonight? fowler is improving with every game
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bng89 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:14 am

Fowler_E7 wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:Fowler still can't play 90 mins of football....he's been here 3 months now, what's going on?  ???

who says he cant finish a game? rafa's been substituting him thats not his askin is it? lay off him for a change and get behind him, he's playing well and scoring goals, see his assist for cisse tonight? fowler is improving with every game

Damn straight. Fowler is going great guns
Liverpool FC 1892
bng89

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:15 am

Did Robbie go out with your girlfriend before you mate?

'Cos the stick you give him makes me think she keeps telling you he was dynamite in bed.  ???

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:21 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:They'd have to lose 2 and draw 1, or draw 2 and lose 1,  as we're miles behind them on goal difference.

Well, would Man Utd lose 2 and win 1 or draw 3, while we win the rest of our games, our current -9 goal difference relative to them might as well narrow down quite a fair bit.

I'd say we've still got a sniffing chance if Man Utd loses to Chelsea on the weekend. Anything more than that will be over for us as you won't expect Man Utd to drop too many points against Boro and Charlton at Old Trafford.

Of course the most ideal and perhaps realistic scenario is probably Man Utd loses to Chelsea and can only get a draw against Boro and Charlton. Either way, it will most likely go till the last day.
Last edited by MilitiaRusher on Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:27 am

and second goal from cisse, only being possible with the courtesy of robbie's world class passing
Last edited by anfieldadorer on Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:34 am

2-1. where are the bubble blowers today then ??
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:22 am

good first goal by cisse, and sissoko is actually passing the ball to our players!
(i do love sissoko but hes a bit rash sometimes u cant deny)
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:31 am

really dawsonio, how would you describe heskey then, if sissoko is rash ??
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bng89 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:36 am

Rash? No way. He just plays hard
Liverpool FC 1892
bng89

Postby lakes10 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:52 am

Garcia was to blame for both of the geting sent off, i feel if he had not rolled all over the floor they would not have got sent off.

Garcia been donig this a bit too much jusy of late, he only has to feel a player coming up on him and he starts to go down, if he dont stop it he will start to be called Drogba .
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:54 am

lakes10 wrote:Garcia was to blame for both of the geting sent off, i feel if he had not rolled all over the floor they would not have got sent off.

Garcia been donig this a bit too much jusy of late, he only has to feel a player coming up on him and he starts to go down, if he dont stop it he will start to be called Drogba .

Neither player should of been sent off, especially Garcia. Regardless of the play acting, diving is not a straight red offence. So the ref must of sent him off for something else, maybe for the fracas afterwards.

The referee was stupid. He should of given each a yellow and be done with it. The game hadn't had a single yellow prior to that. I went to the game but had to sit with the home fans, not the best situation but at least you get to see the game. Even the West Ham fans thought the red cards we're a stupid decision.

Hopefully the FA will be reasonable and rescind both
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion