Official cl final thread - A.c.milan v liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby supersub » Wed May 04, 2005 11:17 pm

To prevent any anarchy:

Well 21 days to go and now the crazy scamble for tickets ,flights and accomodation begins.
Last edited by supersub on Wed May 04, 2005 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby A.B. » Wed May 04, 2005 11:19 pm

Well I guess I'm out of power.... shortest anarchy that has ever existed......
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby PhiLFC » Wed May 04, 2005 11:19 pm

in the UK :buttrock
PhiLFC

Postby karynlee » Wed May 04, 2005 11:27 pm

can any one help, this will be the stupidest question you will have ever heard , i along with the rest of the human race are trying to get tickets to the final, the problem i have is LFC closed the ETC membership back in aug 04, so this stops us travelling via the official route, i would like to knoe if anyone has any idea if LFC will reopen the ETC membership again, if not how the bloody hell are we going to get there, at the moment we can get tickets but the cheapest is 12x face value. PLease help.  thanks:O
karynlee

Postby supersub » Wed May 04, 2005 11:34 pm

I think it possible that the ETC membership will be re-opened but explore other avenues first.Book a weeks holiday in Turkey and get your tickets there.

I've been quoted £1700 for flight to Istanbul,2 nights in 5-star hotel and guaranteed ticket in a prime seat.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby ALONSO_14 » Thu May 05, 2005 12:02 am

175% sure milan will be toppled in istanbul! havent made a prediction yet well since our last 4 games have been very tight in the champions league i dont hink it will happen this time and we will have a, dare i say, comfortable win over milan but we will have to work very hard for it not underestimating milan but if we put 100% effort into the match we can do it, we will have to chase every ball, close down every milan attack straight away and link together a lot of passing, incomes alonso for that job, and we have enough quality to do this. i predict 2-0 liverpool with cisse scoring just before half time and gerrard right near the end to seal it, well that is my dream result anyway  :D
LIVERPOOL FC- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2005
                        EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS, 5TH TIME WINNERS
                        ISTANBUL
ALONSO_14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Thu May 05, 2005 12:14 am

Watching Milan tonight leaves me with no worries at all.I'm glad they are through because they are a big name in World football and it will make beating them all the more sweeter.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby A.B. » Thu May 05, 2005 1:17 am

Make no mistake about it, Milan will play better than they did today. We would be fools to think that they will play three games in a row poorely, we can't take them lightly.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 65-1114725958 » Thu May 05, 2005 1:29 am

What worried me in our match wednesday night, was the fact that all the players looked very nerouvs, and it showed in the play as they kept hoofing it out, and straight back to chelsea, especially second half. we ned to keep hold of the ball more, and think,
65-1114725958

Postby A.B. » Thu May 05, 2005 1:41 am

What worried me in our match wednesday night, was the fact that all the players looked very nerouvs, and it showed in the play as they kept hoofing it out, and straight back to chelsea, especially second half. we ned to keep hold of the ball more, and think

That was the same way we played against Juventus, why? To protect our lead. It would had been risky if we had gone for the second because had we not scored the second goal, on the counter-attack Chelsea were good enough to score.

In the final we have nothing to protect, we have to perform like we did against Juventus at Anfield.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu May 05, 2005 1:45 am

Milan were nothing special against PSV (in either leg) and i'm sure we can beat them!
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu May 05, 2005 2:04 am

Yes they were nothing special, but they weren't nothing special against PSV in the first leg and they beat them.

Milan can play poor and still win. We can't underestimate them, many sides have underestimated us and payed the price. We can't make the same mistake.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby LFC #1 » Thu May 05, 2005 2:14 am

We will be the underdogs yet again, which suits us down to the ground. Milan will be the toughest opponent yet (Best side in Europe at the minute IMO), but we can and will win!  :)
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby liverpool_4_life » Thu May 05, 2005 3:46 am

i booked my flights today! £570 for 2 nights in a 4 star hotel. no ticket included thow!

i have been to every home game in the CL and have a fan card. do you think i'll be elligble for a tickett? if not i'll have to get one off a turk over there!!
liverpool_4_life

Postby marcus.c » Thu May 05, 2005 4:57 am

It doesn't matter if we cannot score, most importantly we do not let them score first! Beside we have taken Juve out, what is AC Milan? We should not let this kind of fear to creep into us. Our defensive record is the best. Since the Italians will play their own Italian tactical game, we shall beat them at their own game. Afterall Rafa is the Best Master Tactician in Europe.
marcus.c

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion