LIVERPOOL VS WEST HAM - Possible fa cup final rehearsal

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby EssexHammer » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:23 pm

I was at the game last evening and apart from the refs :censored: - up it was a good night. I just want to say this. We all stood there singing Johnny Lyle's Claret and Blue Army in respect of John. I thought the Liverpool supporters were magnificent as they also joined in with us. I can't wait for Cardiff because the two sets of fans will show the rest of football how to get along together and have a great day out win or lose. Lyall, Moore, Greenwood, Shanks, Paisley and Hughes would have all made Cardiff a brighter day. This is the first time I have posted anything on your site and its nice to be posting something so positive..... Enjoy your day lads ..well not the result ha ha ...!!
EssexHammer

Postby EssexHammer » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:28 pm

[quote][/quote]
EssexHammer

Postby red37 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:47 pm

EssexHammer wrote:I was at the game last evening and apart from the refs :censored: - up it was a good night. I just want to say this. We all stood there singing Johnny Lyle's Claret and Blue Army in respect of John. I thought the Liverpool supporters were magnificent as they also joined in with us. I can't wait for Cardiff because the two sets of fans will show the rest of football how to get along together and have a great day out win or lose. Lyall, Moore, Greenwood, Shanks, Paisley and Hughes would have all made Cardiff a brighter day. This is the first time I have posted anything on your site and its nice to be posting something so positive..... Enjoy your day lads ..well not the result ha ha ...!!

welcome

and best of luck to the 'ammers   :pirate 

:;):

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:09 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:Fowler still can't play 90 mins of football....he's been here 3 months now, what's going on?  ???

Did Robbie go out with your girlfriend before you mate?

'Cos the stick you give him makes me think she keeps telling you he was dynamite in bed.  ???

i just want us to have a shot at the title next year and to do that we'll need a squad of player to take us through 50+ matches.  If Fowler stays, he's going to be an important part of our team...he'll be one of our major strikers.  Before Fowler came off, he sprinted half the pitch and got on the end of Cisse's cross, heading it wide....after he looked like he was about to collapse.  If he can't play 90 mins of football after 3 months of training, what is going to be different next year?  I'm worred we'll be in a injury position where Fowler might be our only avilable striker....what we going to do, take him off after 3/4 of the match because he can't play a complete match?

If you look at players on the whole, they DO look ready to come off for about a minute after a sprint. Their stamina levels then kick-in, and they recover their breath, ergo are able to continue.

If you watch Riise, he looks totally sh*gged after the first sprint of the match, but he is possibly the fittest player in England.

Robbie could finish a game, but Rafa literally never finishes the game with the same strikers that started it. Look at last season - Baros hardly ever completed 90 minutes when Cisse was available.

Don't confuse Rafa's tactics with a lack of fitness.

i hope you're right.  It's just next season is going to be a big one for us and Rafa.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:12 pm

i must admit to something......when west ham won the FA Cup, it come to my school....i have a photo of me holding it....behind me a a big west ham flag, but under my jumper it a liverpool t shirt, i had the photo signed by trevor brooking.
if any of you so wish i will scan the photo and put it on here for you to pysl at my hair doo.
Last edited by lakes10 on Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:29 pm

here it is anyway
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:40 pm

bet you were as proud as.... :)

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby lakes10 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:44 pm

lol for the next five years every time a team won the cup and help it up all i would say " i held that" i think my mates and my mum and dad got fed up with it lol.
as you can tell foe me at the time it was not that light to pick up lol.
Last edited by lakes10 on Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:56 pm

What age where you there
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:12 pm

i was 8 lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:09 pm

Just out of curiosity, what was the song that was played during half time in our game against Hammers in Upton Park?
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shineshin » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:58 pm

post more picture out ler~
cisse finally score and it is two ~
so nice for his future furthurmore he have to work harder again~ :)
shineshin

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion