Gerrard admits end of title race - on advice of power crazy Mods

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:23 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
racist or anything fo the sort.

:D  You called me a 'Dehli belly'  once Leon :D

How far of the mark could I have been ? You commented on my weight with a sly dig, I think I must of been having a bad day or summit, so I went all racist thinking you where Asian for some strange reason.

I felt a bit of a t.it when I saw the picture of you on here somewhere and your caucasian as they come. :blush:
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:24 pm

mistyred wrote:I have been on this forum since 2003 and haven't really posted properly for years, because
of this sh1t every f@ckin thread is turned into war zones nobody agrees on sh1t it's all :censored: childish
and pathetic.

I had my Rant's with Stu in the past when i first came on the sight, hell everybody did BUT Stu was a sound lad when we put it to one side on forgot about it, that's what adults do.

Good or Bad i was the reason one of the most famous threads on this sight was made by thecatsmeow :D
those were the days say wht you want get it of your chest and forget about it, it's sad just to see that
people who once spoke to each other with respect now tear each other to pieces at every opportunity.

Sobering thoughts, and if you post another picture of yerself then I think people might take notice  :D
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:28 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
racist or anything fo the sort.

:D  You called me a 'Dehli belly'  once Leon :D

How far of the mark could I have been ? You commented on my weight with a sly dig, I think I must of been having a bad day or summit, so I went all racist thinking you where Asian for some strange reason.

I felt a bit of a t.it when I saw the picture of you on here somewhere and your caucasian as they come. :blush:

I remeber that ding dong, I was well out of line, but your comments did make me chuckle.  :D
66-1112520797

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:36 pm

Leon and Bamaga  :D
account deleted by request

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:54 pm

s@int wrote:Image
Leon and Bamaga  :D

He obviously hasnt seen the Bamaga man thread in the mods section . . . .
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:54 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
mistyred wrote:I have been on this forum since 2003 and haven't really posted properly for years, because
of this sh1t every f@ckin thread is turned into war zones nobody agrees on sh1t it's all :censored: childish
and pathetic.

I had my Rant's with Stu in the past when i first came on the sight, hell everybody did BUT Stu was a sound lad when we put it to one side on forgot about it, that's what adults do.

Good or Bad i was the reason one of the most famous threads on this sight was made by thecatsmeow :D
those were the days say wht you want get it of your chest and forget about it, it's sad just to see that
people who once spoke to each other with respect now tear each other to pieces at every opportunity.

Sobering thoughts, and if you post another picture of yerself then I think people might take notice  :D

I thought you where big Leon,
But Misty''s bigger than John Coffee in the Green Mile :D

Hello Misty sweet cheeks  :hearts  :D
Last edited by Ciggy on Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:04 pm

mistyred wrote:Good or Bad i was the reason one of the most famous threads on this sight was made by thecatsmeow :D

Just thought I would let you guys know I wont be posting on this site any more...i may carry on reading but i doubt it ... Im fed up of been slated by you halfwits for seeing things as they are instead ...of your rose tinted glasses ...god help Liverpool Fc if we have fans like you..people who are prepared to put up with medicority ..half hearted players ...half hearted fans,,,someone in another thread said im probably upset that we have not signed Zidane, Figo etc ...im not upset im furious Liverpool is the best club in the world why shouldnt we go after the best players..why dont you wake up and smell the coffee we aint gonna win the premiership with this bunch... now you can all say what u like about me ..but at the first game at anfield i will be there singing just as loud as any of you hoping and praying that im wrong......................................As for mistyred your just a pedo who has to pm me cos you have not the balls to post in main room cos everyone will see what a small minded t**t you are ...good nite gentlemen and good luck for the new season

:laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:18 pm

stmichael wrote:
mistyred wrote:Good or Bad i was the reason one of the most famous threads on this sight was made by thecatsmeow :D

Just thought I would let you guys know I wont be posting on this site any more...i may carry on reading but i doubt it ... Im fed up of been slated by you halfwits for seeing things as they are instead ...of your rose tinted glasses ...god help Liverpool Fc if we have fans like you..people who are prepared to put up with medicority ..half hearted players ...half hearted fans,,,someone in another thread said im probably upset that we have not signed Zidane, Figo etc ...im not upset im furious Liverpool is the best club in the world why shouldnt we go after the best players..why dont you wake up and smell the coffee we aint gonna win the premiership with this bunch... now you can all say what u like about me ..but at the first game at anfield i will be there singing just as loud as any of you hoping and praying that im wrong......................................As for mistyred your just a pedo who has to pm me cos you have not the balls to post in main room cos everyone will see what a small minded t**t you are ...good nite gentlemen and good luck for the new season

He obviouslt didnt know that Misty was actually fuc.king Debo from Friday at the time.

JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:18 pm

stmichael wrote:

Sounds familiar.

Who wrote it?
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:54 pm

Good times good days :D
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:15 pm

You lot can take the p1ss out of me Lynds(high hunny),Leon and cheers St Mike for digging that up :D
but it's true, even though it makes me sound old and retarded, over the years we had some cracking laughs on this site now it's just complete chaos.

I think we should bring back Roberts lighten the place up a bit :D
Last edited by mistyred on Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:23 pm

roberts, the sh!t thread!!! argh

real world is cool, i like it there, virtually live there now
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:26 pm

dawson99 wrote:roberts, the sh!t thread!!! argh

real world is cool, i like it there, virtually live there now

It's always good to live in the real world Dawson  :D  Yeah Roberts was a nut job but he made you laugh when he wasn't
being disgusting.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:30 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
s@int wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
one comment in public and a very different one in private is the order of the day,

I no exactly what you mean.

But they are human after all.

Spreading unconfirmed rumours Bamaga ?  :D

Maybe I'd better confine it to the rumour section, I know LFC2007 and Sabre will want a reliable source.  :laugh:

Be careful what you say or I'll bring up screenshots of what you said in that PM  :laugh:
LFC2007

Postby Sabre » Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:44 pm

heimdall wrote:I'd love to read the secret comments about me, or actually maybe not, I doubt they are pleasant as this is very much a in Rafa we happy clap forum.  :wwww

I don't think you have your own thread there.

I don't have a clue about what they might say about people there, but I know in many big forums the moderators put in common their thoughts in a place before taking decissions (because it's important they all back a mod's decission). So *I guess* Peewee has a thread there, as anyone who the mods took a decission about. The point is to reach consensus on difficult decissions, in some forums there's a single moderator account and this is used once the members in charge put in common their decissions.

As I've said, I have no idea what's written there, but it makes more sense to me that they're doing that, rather than writting about us all badly and in secrecy. IMHO, whoever idea it was, it was a good call to create that "secret" forum.
Last edited by Sabre on Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion