DANNY PACHECO - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Johnny Boy » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:18 pm

Liverpool have today finalised a deal to send Daniel Pacheco on a season-long loan to Atletico Madrid.

The 20-year-old will stay in La Liga until 30 June 2012.
Johnny Boy
LFC Super Member

Postby Aussie Style » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:45 pm

If the club actually rates him I think we should've sent him to a Norwich or QPR on loan, of not just sell him. I doubt he'll ever play for us again.
Aussie Style
LFC Super Member

Postby jacdaniel » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:52 pm

Aussie Style wrote:Atletico Madrid have signed Daniel Pacheco on a permanent transfer and loaned him out to Rayo Vallecano - Source: Marca

Mate, our official website says he is gone on loan to Atletico for a season.  Never seen our official site get it wrong when it comes to a liverpool player  :D
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby Aussie Style » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:11 pm

jacdaniel wrote:
Aussie Style wrote:Atletico Madrid have signed Daniel Pacheco on a permanent transfer and loaned him out to Rayo Vallecano - Source: Marca

Mate, our official website says he is gone on loan to Atletico for a season.  Never seen our official site get it wrong when it comes to a liverpool player  :D

Yes, you're right, Marca had it wrong.
Aussie Style
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:22 pm

It would be a good move for him, he will play in a decent side with good players around him so he might improve
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:35 pm

metalhead wrote:It would be a good move for him, he will play in a decent side with good players around him so he might improve

he's :censored:. move him on.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:22 pm

Johnny Boy wrote:Liverpool have today finalised a deal to send Daniel Pacheco on a season-long loan to Atletico Madrid.

The 20-year-old will stay in La Liga until 30 June 2012.

During Real Sociedad's journey in Segunda Division I didn't see much of the primera, but now we're back so I'll try to keep you posted about how's he doing.

Not very happy for this loan, because Atletico is a bit of a doomed club when it comes to promising players. Arsenal for instance offloaded a promising midfielder Merida, and it wasn't a good choice.

The Atletico forwards right now are

Falcao, Borja, Diego Costa and Adrian, and Forlan of course, but The Uruguayan seems to be on his way out.

It's going to be tough to get minutes I reckon. I would have liked to see Pacheco in a smaller club with more opportunities to have minutes. In a club like that, they want results, and the loans have to be good enough to play regularly. I hope I'm wrong and he actually gets many minutes, but it's not going to be easy.

I'll keep you posted.
Last edited by Sabre on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kawaton » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:59 pm

Richard__Buxton Richard Buxton
Appears Spanish press were right all along - Dani Pacheco on loan from #LFC to A.Madrid, who have in turn loaned him to Rayo Vallacano. Odd.
kawaton

Postby jacdaniel » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:13 pm

kawaton wrote:Richard__Buxton Richard Buxton
Appears Spanish press were right all along - Dani Pacheco on loan from #LFC to A.Madrid, who have in turn loaned him to Rayo Vallacano. Odd.

That doesnt make any sense to me... what could atletico possibly be getting out of it?

Unless they have a clause to buy him but want to see how he does else where or something...
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby ethanr » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:15 pm

jacdaniel wrote:

That doesnt make any sense to me... what could atletico possibly be getting out of it?

Unless they have a clause to buy him but want to see how he does else where or something...

soccer net said the same thing.

Maybe they are loaning him from us, and then loaning him to the other club who are paying his wages and maybe even a fee.  Or maybe if he impresses enough they'll pull him back in January.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby crim cram » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:17 pm

club as middle man on a loan deal.  Atletico have to be making money on this one :Oo:
“Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”  Shankly
crim cram
LFC Super Member

Postby Raoul » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:23 am

According to Wikipedia Atletico have the option to buy him at the end of the season. If so, the loan to Rayo makes more sense.
Last edited by Raoul on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:21 pm

Raoul wrote:According to Wikipedia Atletico have the option to buy him at the end of the season. If so, the loan to Rayo makes more sense.

So that means they are interested yet they can't afford to accommodate him in the squad in case he's not good enough...?
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Raoul » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:52 am

Yeah, it sounds like a no-risk try before you buy move for Atletico - if he gets game time and looks good Atletico will buy him, if he doesn't, then presumably this move has cost them nothing or next to nothing at all.
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alwayslfc » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:29 am

He certainly looks like a world class player from the goals he scored in the reserves and youth games. But he was consistently being overlooked by Rafa, Hodgson and now Kenny. Based on that, IMO, he's probably isn't good enough for Liverpool.
alwayslfc

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion