DANNY PACHECO - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby crazyhorse » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:05 am

He also did not make much of an impression for Norwich at the end of last season.. he did get a goal and some first team football but was on the bench for the last few games. It seems Paul Lambert did not fancy him that much either.
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:23 pm

There's nothing to consider in my view, get rid.

I have a few mates who support Norwich and they weren't all that impressed with him. In fact, he couldn't even get a staring place!

Sell him on, with a buy back fee and a % of any future transfer just in case he turns it around.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Raoul » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:05 pm

Pacheco looks like he is agitating for a move.

Link

I'd be disappointed to see him go, but he does need to be somewhere he'll play regularly. Still hopeful for a good loan move for the kid instead, but I guess if we got some good add-ons into the contract then perhaps it is for the best.
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:58 pm

Dani Pacheco on Twitter:  I'm at home (malaga) waiting news on my future, and everything should be done THIS week, and will know it very soon.  So unlucky at world cup!
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:17 pm

Hmmmmm...he's not the tallest, but then again with his skills he doesn't have to be the biggest or strongest either to work wonders on the pitch. I suppose if he DOES go we'll always wonder what would have happened had he really got a run in the team.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:12 am

bunglemark2 wrote:Hmmmmm...he's not the tallest, but then again with his skills he doesn't have to be the biggest or strongest either to work wonders on the pitch. I suppose if he DOES go we'll always wonder what would have happened had he really got a run in the team.

Three different managers have looked at him, and none of them see anything in him that will make a difference to the first team.

Once he leaves LFC, he will be forgotten. Simple as that.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:31 am

Kharhaz wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:Hmmmmm...he's not the tallest, but then again with his skills he doesn't have to be the biggest or strongest either to work wonders on the pitch. I suppose if he DOES go we'll always wonder what would have happened had he really got a run in the team.

Three different managers have looked at him, and none of them see anything in him that will make a difference to the first team.

Once he leaves LFC, he will be forgotten. Simple as that.

Yeah. He's looked good when I have seen him (which isn't often) but obviously these managers and coaches are seeing something that we can't. Or...not seeing something we do. Like Aqua-man I suppose. Aqua's looked freakin' awsome, but other than friendlys where he's impressed he dosen't get a sniff of first team football.

I'd imagine Pacheco has beefed up a bit though, playing with english reserves and with Norwich. Probably wouldn't fit into the spanish game anymore lol.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby Johnny Boy » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:23 am

Still haven't seen enough of him for the first team to judge, have to trust the manager.
Johnny Boy
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:50 am

Interestingly he has been given a decent squad number - 12. No guarantees of course but it does suggest a part to play in the senior side this season.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Johnny Boy » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:39 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:Interestingly he has been given a decent squad number - 12. No guarantees of course but it does suggest a part to play in the senior side this season.

He had that number last season too.
Johnny Boy
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:39 am

he's apparently off to Rayo Vallecano.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:20 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:he's apparently off to Rayo Vallecano.

yep, he's already in Spain for te medical and will join them tomorrow.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Best of luck to him. Anyone know the fee?

Hope Suso can break through. Would hate to see him follow the same route.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:55 pm

tubby wrote:Best of luck to him. Anyone know the fee?

Hope Suso can break through. Would hate to see him follow the same route.

it's on loan
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crazyhorse » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:06 am

We have been talking about this lad on the forum for years. He has never really showed anything in the chances he has had. Managers have come and gone and none have rated him.

He flatters to deceive. Skillful, clever. Not quick, not strong, and not composed. You dont need all three of these to be a success but you do need one! he has none!

Nice lad, but not for the EPL. best wishes.. but BYE!!!
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion