DANNY WARD - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby C-R » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:55 pm

I just found out that Danny Ward has officially replaced Adam Bogdan in Liverpool's Europa League squad, therefore I thought it about time he had his own thread, only fair considering that the very poor Bogdan has one

By all accounts he was outstanding whilst on loan at Aberdeen, i watched some of the highlights of him on goals on sunday each week and he is certainly looking a real prospect

If Mignolet continues making mistakes in the manner he has of late and always then I think Danny should be given his chance

I know there is a difference in quality between EPL and the SPL but Aberdeen are no mugs themselves and pushed Celtic hard the entire time Ward was at the clubs

Give the lad a chance, give him some first team games please JK, he can be no worse than Mignolet, can he ?
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Klopptomaniac » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:09 pm

Agreed. I'd certainly like him to be given a good run in the first team, would also be the kick up the @rse Mignolet needs
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby johnbarnes » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:13 pm

C-R » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:55 pm wrote:Image

I just found out that Danny Ward has officially replaced Adam Bogdan in Liverpool's Europa League squad, therefore I thought it about time he had his own thread, only fair considering that the very poor Bogdan has one

By all accounts he was outstanding whilst on loan at Aberdeen, i watched some of the highlights of him on goals on sunday each week and he is certainly looking a real prospect

If Mignolet continues making mistakes in the manner he has of late and always then I think Danny should be given his chance

I know there is a difference in quality between EPL and the SPL but Aberdeen are no mugs themselves and pushed Celtic hard the entire time Ward was at the clubs

Give the lad a chance, give him some first team games please JK, he can be no worse than Mignolet, can he ?

The problem JK has is US. The fans.
DW may well be good enough to challenge SM, but if JK puts him in and has a clanger then many fans (some on here) will just shred his confidence down to 0.
JK needs to be careful with a lot of our young players because of the scrutiny they're under when 'Wearing The Red Shirt.'
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:21 pm

Talk8ng about Europa squad i wonder if Texiera has been added...
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Klopptomaniac » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:29 pm

redshade » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:21 pm wrote:Talk8ng about Europa squad i wonder if Texiera has been added...

If the board got their fingers out and paid the fee he would have been!  :veryangry

Seriously tho he has been added, Caulker too
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby C-R » Sun May 08, 2016 1:06 pm

Danny Ward set to miss rest of the season with knee injury

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/fo ... d-11301283
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion