DANNY PACHECO - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby sgs » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:48 pm

Thought Dani was outstanding last night...

I look at his LFC career so far and I think his problems started after the U-19 performance with Spain and a certain sense of entitlement that IMO followed...

A young player in a top club cannot expect to be given anything; he has to take it.

He has the talent but I do not see that he has the mentality, the hunger to succeed.

Perhaps the changes at the club and the examples of Sterling and Suso will make the difference...
Floyd stepped left and threw the hook that caught Hatton flush under the chin. Finally, the British champ had arrived in that mythical place of which his fans speak: Hatton Wonderland.
sgs

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:27 pm

sgs » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:48 pm wrote:Thought Dani was outstanding last night...

I look at his LFC career so far and I think his problems started after the U-19 performance with Spain and a certain sense of entitlement that IMO followed...

A young player in a top club cannot expect to be given anything; he has to take it.

He has the talent but I do not see that he has the mentality, the hunger to succeed.

Perhaps the changes at the club and the examples of Sterling and Suso will make the difference...

saw brief highlights of the wolves game before and it did look like he played well, scored 2 goals and set up a tap in for texiera.
borrell came out after the game and said he`s not one for praising players especially this early in the season but he said the U21`s have been magnificent, they are unbeaten this campaign (including pre season) and have put 4 past chelsea at their place, 4 past city at their place, 5 past wolves away from home and have beaten boro (who are good at this level) away from home too.
they are top of the league and flying.
i saw the whole of the chelsea and city games and pacheco was brilliant in those games as well.
i think a lot of credit has to go to rafa benitez, when he moved steve heighway out there was uproar in some quarters.
i think benitez realised years ago that we werent going to be able to compete with the city`s and chelsea`s in the transfer market so we`d better start producing our own players. rodgers is benefitting now from benitez`s hard work
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:09 pm

don't rate him, and neither have our previous 3 managers.   

He's been out on loan and struggled. I'd say sell, with a few clauses to cover us in case he transforms into the next Messi....which is won't happen
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:35 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:27 pm wrote:
sgs » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:48 pm wrote:Thought Dani was outstanding last night...

saw brief highlights of the wolves game before and it did look like he played well, scored 2 goals and set up a tap in for texiera.
borrell came out after the game and said he`s not one for praising players especially this early in the season but he said the U21`s have been magnificent, they are unbeaten this campaign (including pre season) and have put 4 past chelsea at their place, 4 past city at their place, 5 past wolves away from home and have beaten boro (who are good at this level) away from home too.
they are top of the league and flying.
i saw the whole of the chelsea and city games and pacheco was brilliant in those games as well.
i think a lot of credit has to go to rafa benitez, when he moved steve heighway out there was uproar in some quarters.
i think benitez realised years ago that we werent going to be able to compete with the city`s and chelsea`s in the transfer market so we`d better start producing our own players. rodgers is benefitting now from benitez`s hard work

Mate I think you are getting a bit ahead of yourself there. Benitez signed a s**t load amount of young players that never made it. Just because 2 or 3 have come through recently, doesnt mean he put a lot of 'hard-work' in creating a 'production line' of star players from our academy. If anything most of the players he brought in where dross and highlights how bad our scouting department was under his regime.

Also still not convinced by this Pacheco character, how old is he now? 21 or 22? Should be at least on the bench (every now and then) if he is any good by now. Most can easily see him becoming another flop like the rest of Benitez's teen misfits.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:56 pm

danny`s been called into the first team squad for the game tomorrow after impressing the manager with his performances in the U21`s this season.
by all accounts though pacheco, assaidi and suso will be on the bench.
over on rawk the starting XI is rumoured to be - jones, wisdom, flanagan, coates, carragher, downing, coady, henderson, shelvey, cole and morgan.
anzhi looked a decent side at anfield (we needed a downing wonder strike to beat them) and those russian teams are usually ten times better on their own pitch, could be a tough night if that is our line up. that side would do well to keep the scoreline down to 1 or 2 nil, a draw would be fantastic.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby fivecups » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:47 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:56 pm wrote:danny`s been called into the first team squad for the game tomorrow after impressing the manager with his performances in the U21`s this season.
by all accounts though pacheco, assaidi and suso will be on the bench.
over on rawk the starting XI is rumoured to be - jones, wisdom, flanagan, coates, carragher, downing, coady, henderson, shelvey, cole and morgan.
anzhi looked a decent side at anfield (we needed a downing wonder strike to beat them) and those russian teams are usually ten times better on their own pitch, could be a tough night if that is our line up. that side would do well to keep the scoreline down to 1 or 2 nil, a draw would be fantastic.

Anzhi didn't play well either. That lineup could get mullered in Russia. Good to see some of these guys play though and keeps the first team players fresh for the weekend.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:47 am

Dani Pacheco back from on loan at SD Huesca on 31st May 2013... what's his future?
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mramo » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:59 pm

Reg » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:47 am wrote:Dani Pacheco back from on loan at SD Huesca on 31st May 2013... what's his future?

His future has been settled. bye bye Pacheco

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/tra ... -liverpool

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... orcon.html
Last edited by mramo on Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mramo

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:02 pm

Good luck to him - lots of talent but just never worked out.
Benny The Noon

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:19 pm

yeah good to him, he was very highly rated when we signed him from barcelona, just goes to show that it`s not a shoe in that a top young player will automatically develop into a top senior player
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion