Brendan Rodgers thread (signs extended contract)

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:44 pm

:laugh:  you can be very harsh stu
you do raise some good points though  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:12 pm

Stu the Red » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:22 am wrote:I've seen nothing in 7 games that makes me think we have a good side with the exception of Spurs away, which lets face it, is becoming a bit of a gimmie with their performances against us.

I've also seen a defence which conceded fifty goals harbouring two of the main culprits, still first teamers, an over hyped kid at left back instead of an experienced classy full back, Gerrard is STILL in the side every weak at 34 and we've replaced Coutinho with Coutinho and Suarez with Lallana (not that I don't like Lallana, I do, but he's not better than pip, he's older and Lallana is never a wide player) and Balotelli, in the starting 11.

Baffling to say the least.

Well for a start as you say yourself it's just 7 games, and what's more half of those games have been against decent sides (City, Spurs and Everton). As much as you try to make light of it Stu Spurs away isn't an easy fixture.
That defence has got your man Dejan marshalling it mate so I wouldn't go too overboard on the criticism, you were telling us all last season that he is the second coming of Ron Yeats and as for over hyped fullbacks I think you must talking about Enrique who was an absolute liability against Basel.
You are one of the posters that keep referring to Suarez as well but I don't know why because the man wanted out, he wanted out almost from the moment he got here and he was even willing to go to Arsenal to get away from Anfield, he even had the gall to throw a strop when we told him we weren't prepared to sell him to one of our rivals. Remember the carry on out of him in Melbourne?
Suarez has gone, he didn't give a f##k about this club so let's move on.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Stu the Red » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:22 pm

In seven games I would expect to see some sort of cohesion not one disjointed after another. The excuse of playing big teams doesn't wash for me, especially as the performances have been inept.

On lovren, he has been nowhere near as bad as some made out and I simply said signing him last season would have been better for seven million. You say he is trying to Marshall the defence? A kid at right back who is sacred too pass forward, two jokers in skrtel nd the keeper and a rash overrated kid who goes Walkabout in the ninetieth minute when you are leading.  Sami would struggle like mad in this back for lad. On Jose, he hardly played pre season, for some mental reason is not playing in team every weak so he is bound to be rusty.

It's a shambles to be honest and there is one person to blame. As for Luis why do you think he wanted to go? a player that good wants to play with top players, not has beens or a team that will never win anything.
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby LFC1990 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:39 pm

Stu the Red » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:22 pm wrote:In seven games I would expect to see some sort of cohesion not one disjointed after another. The excuse of playing big teams doesn't wash for me, especially as the performances have been inept.

On lovren, he has been nowhere near as bad as some made out and I simply said signing him last season would have been better for seven million. You say he is trying to Marshall the defence? A kid at right back who is sacred too pass forward, two jokers in skrtel nd the keeper and a rash overrated kid who goes Walkabout in the ninetieth minute when you are leading.  Sami would struggle like mad in this back for lad. On Jose, he hardly played pre season, for some mental reason is not playing in team every weak so he is bound to be rusty.

It's a shambles to be honest and there is one person to blame. As for Luis why do you think he wanted to go? a player that good wants to play with top players, not has beens or a team that will never win anything.

You dig people out for grammar and spelling even clled one poster foreign however you have used the word for instead of four and weak instead of week

wow

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby Stu the Red » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:59 pm

Posting on my phone from a hospital bed you absolute cretin that's why. Come to Ward two a in whiston hospital now ya little joke I dare you. You're a little Sh*t bag troll, nothing more
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby Stu the Red » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:02 pm

I will be waiting and no doubt ya won't show up because internet Sh*t bags like you never do
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby RedAnt » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:32 pm

You guys know this is a football forum, right? There's an etiquette to forum posting and some people stomp all over it. Stu, you're a text book attention seeker. You speak a lot oF sense, but it's so littered with judgemental ism and opinions masquerading as facts that I rarely bother to read you anymore. And replying to your posts is like walking a minefield. LFC1990, you need to skate around Stu and avoid doing the dance. Enough is enough.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby Stu the Red » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:43 pm

Why am I an attention seeker ant? Go on knobless, I an curious, anything to do with my thread in another part of the forum?

When you are in a hospital bed lad with cancer and someone calls you a liar then you can judge. Until then I strongly suggest you mind your own business. Nearly all of my posts if not all are football related
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby RedAnt » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:01 pm

Stu the Red » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:43 pm wrote:Why am I an attention seeker ant? Go on knobless, I an curious, anything to do with my thread in another part of the forum?

When you are in a hospital bed lad with cancer and someone calls you a liar then you can judge. Until then I strongly suggest you mind your own business. Nearly all of my posts if not all are football related

See how quickly you throw insults? Id love to stay out of your business, illness and all. Please don't post it here.
RedAnt

Postby Stu the Red » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:07 pm

Do you not think the insult was a result of you insulting me first ???

Weirdo.

I will post what I see fit as well, if I want to post about something personal to help me deal with something I f*cking will do and you and the troll won't stop me. End of.
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby LFC1990 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:10 pm

You have the nerve to correct people all of the time yet when you get it back you start throwing a hissy fit.

Stu please stop asking me to join you in bed im not interested you are just like Louie Spence

LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby RedAnt » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:12 pm

Just crack on then Stu.
RedAnt

Postby Stu the Red » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:14 pm

As I said. Internet gangster Sh*t bag who sits in a dark room with glasses on. Nothing but a little maggot
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby ballotelliman » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:15 pm

this always happens when international breaks lol. Turn that frown upside down you two. We have more important things to worry about like all our players coming home injury free after tonight.
ballotelliman
LFC Member

Postby LFC1990 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:17 pm

I have no doubt that a mod will come round and clear all the non related posts up soon enough however the circus goes on and on until a certain member is removed

LFC1990
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion