Brendan Rodgers thread (signs extended contract)

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby only me » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:25 pm

Stu the Red » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:22 pm wrote:In seven games I would expect to see some sort of cohesion not one disjointed after another. The excuse of playing big teams doesn't wash for me, especially as the performances have been inept.

On lovren, he has been nowhere near as bad as some made out and I simply said signing him last season would have been better for seven million. You say he is trying to Marshall the defence? A kid at right back who is sacred too pass forward, two jokers in skrtel nd the keeper and a rash overrated kid who goes Walkabout in the ninetieth minute when you are leading.  Sami would struggle like mad in this back for lad. On Jose, he hardly played pre season, for some mental reason is not playing in team every weak so he is bound to be rusty.

It's a shambles to be honest and there is one person to blame. As for Luis why do you think he wanted to go? a player that good wants to play with top players, not has beens or a team that will never win anything.

On principle you are right the Team looks disjointed and tactics as well as players game fitness is low however not from all the reasons you mentions.
On defense we are still suffering from the absence of a top quality DM which would reduce the pressure from our CB's ,They as well have a lot to work with our Keeper in sense of communication and trust ,i don't think Lovern has shown any of the qualities of leadership nor ability ,in fact he looked over-confident and out of position so many times he just adds to the confusion ,has been our poorest CB so far. With all due respect Moreno is superior to Jose on all aspect of the game and is just lacking experience don't know what you want from the lad...Luis left because Barcelona is the best team in the world and he will be paid much more we had no chance on keeping him ,shame we didn't make the best from his transfer money.

Verdict is still up on BR ,his last year heroics won't be forgotten and grants him another chance of driving this team forward.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Stu the Red » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:28 pm

Another one who doesn't get it. Call me what ya like, say I make having cancer (by the way the pictures are online) up to gain attention and You're a ducking cretin who deserves it themselves.

Lfc1990 proved he is nothing but a inbred little Louis Spence wannabe and is brave behind a keyboard.

He is the one who should be banned
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby shakey » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:07 pm

See exactly what I replied too on the Henderson thread!
Stu you just cant help yourself!
Your ruining what was a fun forum!
shakey

Postby Stu the Red » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:43 pm

MIND YOUR f*cking OWN BUSINESS YOU KNOB!

I DID NOT START THE ARGUMENT AGAIN AND I WILL NOT BE BULLIED BY ***** LIKE YOU. WHEN A TIT ACCUSES YOU OF MAKING UP HAVING CANCER IT WOULD PROVOKE A REACTION FROM ANYONE NOW DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND DO ONE.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHERE I AM SO SAY IT TO MY FACE.

I FEEL LIKE A GANG OF SHITS THINK IT'S A LAUGH TO HAVE A GO AT SOMEONE WHO HAS CANCER. DO IT TO MY FACE YOU GANG OF SHITBAGS
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby LFC1990 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:51 pm

I'm not sure why you keep bringing it up.

I messaged you privately what i thought of you and what i know you are doing you have then brought it up in every thread

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby Stu the Red » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:56 pm

You look for an argument in every thread. Ring the Ward now ya spineless faggot 426 1600 and see for yourself. You're a f*cking disgrace of a pathetic piece of *****. Too scared to back up your keyboard antics with real life actions which proves exactly what you are
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby Stu the Red » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:56 pm

Forgot to add ask for Ward two A
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby LFC1990 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:58 pm

How you can say i look for an argument is hilarious.

My opinion shouldnt matter to you unless you are in love with me.

Stu not that I would anyway as Im not into internet dating but living on the south coast im a bit far from you to meet up

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby Stu the Red » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:01 pm

By the way ya maggot the pictures of my tumour are online so wrong again! Stupid f*cking childish accusations with a sick mind accusing people of making stuff up when their family is going through absolute hell, it's people like you who deserve to get this disease
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby Stu the Red » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:04 pm

Explains it all,  a southern Ponce who is too scared to back his words up with real life actions :laugh:
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby shakey » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:53 am

Because you have cancer it makes ok for you to say & do what you want & slag everyone off!
Your the keyboard warrior you co#k! Believe me if you were closer I would most definitely say it to your face!
Tho I would wait for you to feel better 1st!
Your the one that needs to do one & take your self pity with you!
shakey

Postby shakey » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:01 am

I'm not saying you are lying about your cancer & I wouldn't wish it on anyone!
My wife has had it twice,but she never complained & never felt the need too broadcast it to everyone!

The reason your posts wind me up is the Your always right attitude & anyone who dares say different gets abuse & called all sorts!
shakey

Postby RedAnt » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:29 am

I've known people with cancer too and frankly I find Stu's behaviour utterly revolting. I've also known people to claim to have cancer. They back it up with "here's the pictures" to absolute strangers who'd not even know them from Adam. They use taboo issues because they know people have to be careful about what they say. It's low. Very, very low :(
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby Red Focus » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:50 am

Stu, I hope to see you beat this disease and I wish you well.

They're right, you can be very presumptuous and will vilify people for having views that you disagree. In future, could you please cut out all the slagging and just state why you disagree? Because if you don't, you'll make a villain out of yourself and now with cancer, no one seems to feel sorry for you.
Red Focus
LFC Member

Postby Stu the Red » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:52 am

Right ant, I am going to explain one or two things calmly lad because you haven't been around for a long time on here.

Number one, there are members on this board I have met in person and been to matches with. There have been plenty of times in the past where I have posted pictures of my gorgeous face on here too and funnily enough none of those people, nor the ones on my personal Facebook ever called me out on it. WHY?

Number two, you will notice drummer Phils. Posts at the top of the page and the support he received all those years ago, I was in my early twenties (I think) and funnily enough didn't believe that situation and also had the same hangups about "broadcasting" it, however I never once voiced it, now something similar has happened to me I have realised what type of sick f*ck it takes to openly question someone and more importantly I realise how it helped him. kind words, even off people you don't know and in some cases don't like put things into perspective and help.

Number three, I talk football in nearly every post. I done that thread as it's "ppeople who don't know me from Adam" and people who I speak to as friends can then have some sort of insight as to what happens in my life if they were genuinely interested. I knew it was not for everyone and didn't expect everyone to respond. I didn't however expect to receive abusive messages nor have my integrity called into question.

Number four, if your wife genuinely has had cancer and came through it twice, then she is a stronger person than you will ever appreciate as once is to much for anyone. It's impossible to describe the emotions involved.

Number five, ask your wife how she would have reacted if someone would have called he's a liar about it.

Number six, how would you react If someone called her a liar?

Number seven, how would you react yourself? The answer is you don't know... and ya know what lad, despite differences, I hope ya never find out
Last edited by Stu the Red on Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion