Brendan Rodgers thread (signs extended contract)

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Santa » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:54 am

red till i die!! » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:34 am wrote:
Reg » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:27 am wrote:I know my views aren't shared by all but surely the best way to get rid of someone you don't want, especially someone who is a large financial drain on the club, is to pi$$ them off? These lads are under contract for years on massive salaries, in principle they can justsit there banking the money..... like Mr Borini.

When you know how ruthless he can be Reg how can it be that Borini is still here never mind even getting game time.

So ruthless that Johnson is still in the team, and being offered a new 3 year deal  :help
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:34 am

As I've said before, a half price Johnson contract is cheaper than bringing someone else in. I'm ok with that despite the fact I hate Johnson... I don't want us wasting ny more money!
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:56 am

Reg » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:34 am wrote:As I've said before, a half price Johnson contract is cheaper than bringing someone else in. I'm ok with that despite the fact I hate Johnson... I don't want us wasting ny more money!

You have Monquillio and Flano ,why would anyone even contemplate of keeping Glenda??...BR is seeing ghosts and shades of players and ignoring their real value on the pitch.
only me
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion