Honda signs with liverpool - 3 year contract

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri May 27, 2011 6:07 pm

Honda Motorcycles, the number one motorcycle and lifestyle brand in Thailand, today announces a three year partnership with Liverpool FC.

The partnership will see Liverpool FC kicking off A.P. Honda Co. Ltd's marketing campaign in Thailand - where The Reds enjoy the support of millions of football fans.

"Honda Motorcycle is the number one motorcycle brand in Thailand and after demonstrating strong business growth this year, we are launching our new fun lifestyle marketing campaign called 'Discover Your Fun', said Mr. Chiaki Kato, the President of A.P Honda Co. Ltd. "We look forward to kicking off this campaign through an innovative partnership with Liverpool FC."

"Over recent years, we have supported a number of campaigns in football including being an official sponsor of Liverpool FC's Asia Tour 2009 in Thailand and sponsoring the live broadcast of World Cup 2006 plus Euro 2008."

"On the occasion of the 25th Anniversary of A.P. Honda Co. Ltd, I am honoured to announce Honda as Official Partner to one of the world's most famous teams.They are supported by many football fans in Thailand. Honda Motorcycle will be using the team to bring the 'Discover Your Fun' campaign to fans throughout Thailand."

Ian Ayre, Liverpool FC's Managing Director added: "We know that Liverpool FC has a strong fanbase in Thailand which was highlighted by the excitement generated by our Tour to the country in 2009. This partnership with A.P. Honda Co. Ltd will enable us to engage with that fanbase in a fun and exciting way through the 'Discover Your Fun' campaign. We look forward to a long and successful association with one of Thailand's leading lifestyle brands."

The "Discover Your Fun" campaign is the brand message by A.P Honda Co. Ltd inspiring people to have an element of fun in their lifestyle. The campaign will be included in the promotion of a range of motorcycle models to engage with the young target audience. As a lifestyle campaign based on style, image, personality and community, A.P. Honda Co. Ltd will be demonstrating that they are about more than just the technology in the motorcycle.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/reds-sign-with-honda
maypaxvobiscum

Postby ethanr » Fri May 27, 2011 6:18 pm

I'm wondering if it is just a partnership agreement of some type or if they're paying us.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri May 27, 2011 6:26 pm

it seems to be more of a partnership where the 2 brands are scratching each others' backs? Thailand is madly in love with football so it's a good country to tap on.

i'm very impressed with the marketing strategy of the club since Ian Ayre came in. in time, we'll be the top earning club for sure.

earlier this month i believe there was some kind of football clinic in S.Korea as well. and 2 South Korean teens are now on trial with us i think.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby damjan193 » Fri May 27, 2011 6:33 pm

I thought this was about Kesuke Honda :D
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Fri May 27, 2011 6:41 pm

More business, always good news for the club
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Fri May 27, 2011 9:55 pm

I thought it was the player

:laugh:
roberto green

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat May 28, 2011 8:03 pm

always remember a poster on rivals call Eddie Honda...always had me in stitches 'cos he use to try and act dead hard on web boards  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion