BESIKTAS v LIVERPOOL CL: 24/10/07 - Build-up/Discussion/Safety advice here:

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:27 pm

JohnBull wrote:I never bothered going to this one, although I really believe that the away games in Europe are the few occasions when you see the BEST supporters in the World. Over the years they have given me the best times of my life.

The poor turnout tonight reflects the feelings of the best followers of a team. We've lost it !

I still think that Raffa is a great coach but the man knows bugger-all about man management and his biggest problem is a stubborness which refuses to put a man in the starting line-up because they've fell out.

Don't even go down that line of blaming the players, NOT THEIR FAULT, (Even the :censored: ones), They don't pick the team, they don't insist on the formation, they don't demand a system, Raffa does. Feel like Basil Faulty "He's from Barcelona You Know ?"

The crowd tonight was 1400, the exact amount that we where allocated.

Spoke to me mate before and he said it was chocker and not a spare outside with loads on the mooch.

Its not the players fault ? But its them who win the games despite Rafa's tactics ? Get a grip John Bull(sh.it).
Last edited by Leonmc0708 on Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:29 pm

JohnBull wrote:The poor turnout tonight reflects the feelings of the best followers of a team. We've lost it !

I think there have been far worse times than right now.
LFC2007

Postby Dalglish » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:32 pm

Footballers can be a touch fickle at times and these days the fans claim that loyalty is the preserve of the fan but judging by many of the comments on here tonight it's Fans who put the "Fik" in Fickle " ..???

I don't give a flying :censored: what people who claim to support this great club think when they come out with comments like "Rafa's clock is ticking" and "We haven't got a hope this season of winning this , that or T'other"

Unbeaten in the League going into November (we will win this weekend) obviously isn't good enough for many of you because we are not rolling over everybody before us in the precious "all that matters" Champions League !

Intimating also that you are inside the minds of the new owners of the club and believe that they will lose patience with Rafa because he's not bringing in the bacon is naive at best. So when the owners pledged that they would hold up the traditions of the club which part of that don't you want to believe anymore ? ???

Rafa Benitez IS our best chance of returning this club to the pinnacle it once occupied and a couple of poor results in Europe this time round isn't going to change my opinion. He has worked wonders in Europe in 2 of the last 3 seasons and despite the frustrations over his insistence on rotation he isn't going to change the way he works.

Either he goes or you go ..................... I know which i'd prefer !
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRIMM599 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:33 pm

i struggle to understand how people say kuyt is a good/ok or even liverpool quality. im sorry but hes rubbish. the only arguments for him seem to be "he plays his socks off" or "he works real hard and runs every inch of the pitch" in that case we should have signed linford christy. he is no striker thats for sure... i struggle to even class him as a supportive player

/rant over
GRIMM599

Postby JohnBull » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:33 pm

R_us wrote:what do you think about us? about carsi? i wanna hear somethng from you... seriously say it pls we are good or not?

Basically lad I thought you were very slightly better SCADA thann us.

SCADA DA MUTRA Mate !
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:34 pm

Dalglish wrote:Either he goes or you go ..................... I know which i'd prefer !

Echoed.

Dont let the door hit yers on the a.rse on the way out. . . .
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:34 pm

I don't think Rafa should or will be sacked.

I question the commitment of the players.

They seem devoid of ideas.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:34 pm

Dalglish wrote:Footballers can be a touch fickle at times and these days the fans claim that loyalty is the preserve of the fan but judging by many of the comments on here tonight it's Fans who put the "Fik" in Fickle " ..???

I don't give a flying :censored: what people who claim to support this great club think when they come out with comments like "Rafa's clock is ticking" and "We haven't got a hope this season of winning this , that or T'other"

Unbeaten in the League going into November (we will win this weekend) obviously isn't good enough for many of you because we are not rolling over everybody before us in the precious "all that matters" Champions League !

Intimating also that you are inside the minds of the new owners of the club and believe that they will lose patience with Rafa because he's not bringing in the bacon is naive at best. So when the owners pledged that they would hold up the traditions of the club which part of that don't you want to believe anymore ? ???

Rafa Benitez IS our best chance of returning this club to the pinnacle it once occupied and a couple of poor results in Europe this time round isn't going to change my opinion. He has worked wonders in Europe in 2 of the last 3 seasons and despite the frustrations over his insistence on rotation he isn't going to change the way he works.

:bowdown
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:38 pm

Dalglish wrote:Footballers can be a touch fickle at times and these days the fans claim that loyalty is the preserve of the fan but judging by many of the comments on here tonight it's Fans who put the "Fik" in Fickle " ..???

hear hear  :D

unbeaten in league and we are sh it apparently
we have lost yes that cannot be denied but rafa out, insane. 

i think that not all is well but for fecks sake its a season and i would like to reply to a lot of posts but this game to game drama and doom and gloom is becoming tedious.

I will happily read about peoples opinions regarding rotation etc but not the nonsense and second guessing from people about things that are not right in the squad etc because none of us know the absolute truth
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:40 pm

It's like a feckin "Pantomine" on here sometimes...............

Too many people speaking on an empty head ...............???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JohnBull » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:41 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:The crowd tonight was 1400, the exact amount that we where allocated.

Spoke to me mate before and he said it was chocker and not a spare outside with loads on the mooch.

Its not the players fault ? But its them who win the games despite Rafa's tactics ? Get a grip John Bull(sh.it).

Speaking at the moment to the Kirkby crew and they are saying different.

I've been in Sofia in the EUFA Cup with 2000 in the one hotel . This was a game that no one was interested in because the the team are  no longer with us. The sad part is that it is not their fault.
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:42 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
JohnBull wrote:I never bothered going to this one, although I really believe that the away games in Europe are the few occasions when you see the BEST supporters in the World. Over the years they have given me the best times of my life.

The poor turnout tonight reflects the feelings of the best followers of a team. We've lost it !

I still think that Raffa is a great coach but the man knows bugger-all about man management and his biggest problem is a stubborness which refuses to put a man in the starting line-up because they've fell out.

Don't even go down that line of blaming the players, NOT THEIR FAULT, (Even the :censored: ones), They don't pick the team, they don't insist on the formation, they don't demand a system, Raffa does. Feel like Basil Faulty "He's from Barcelona You Know ?"

Absolutely clueless.

The crowd tonight was 1400, the exact amount that we where allocated.

Crowd was 400 to 500 mate according to Andy Gray and co anyway. They said a lot had bought tickets for the stubbs(?)but didn't travel.
account deleted by request

Postby R_us » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:42 pm

comments about carsi and bjk supporters?
R_us

Postby BJKMaster » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:45 pm

Hello Liverpool-fans.

I'm a Besiktas supporter who lives in Holland. I want to thank you all for this great game which was very fair. I also thank the players who played in this game.

It's good to see how Babel is developing there in England, he was the best man on the Liverpool side. Besiktas however played not that good, actually very frustrating but we do know what winning is.

That's important, even if you play very bad.

Serdar Özkan, our new star player played very well. He deserved his goal (or Hyypia's own goal) and it was great to see Besiktas win 1-0.

(For those who doesn't know Serdar Özkan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4i2F7NAO2Y and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu4b_FnWBUk)

He's a 20 year old talent of Besiktas, who is playing by us since 2002.

It was shocking to see Liverpool playing that bad. We deserved the win, that's an fact. The game between Besiktas and FC Porto was the same, we couldn't score then but now it happened (finally).

Bobo scored a terrific goal after getting past Lucas Leiva and Carragher and than Reina...

Bobo is a great player, chased by the big clubs in Europe..

Coming to our fans: they are wonderful.

Our fans are always that great, no matter what. If we lose 5-0, it doesn't matter. We love our team. The Tottenham and Bolton fans know that...

Some examples: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ozVNBX9LrY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_a-U_tVLjU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5dpHa_AYcA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APsIRg-M0Jo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXQ1zcYtHFc

And many many more..

I hope now the Liverpool-fans see that there ain't better fans then the çArsi and the other Besiktas-supporters. You know, we own the DECIBEL RECORD (132 db)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BESIKTASIM OLEYYYYYYYYYYYY
BJKMaster

Postby lakes10 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:47 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
Wilhelmsson wrote:The clock is ticking Rafa, it’s ticking.

So is yours lad, dont you worry.

what are you going to do? ban him. he can post what he like as long as its not nasty.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion