Advice

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:39 pm

By the way, take your own advice and bugger off. You talk about how we're expecting for too much [winning the league, hardly anybody here realisticly thinks that we can win it], you and your kind are talking about finishing in top 4 when there's still countless games to be played.

Hypocrisy? :laugh:
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Lionheart » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:19 am

why even respond to these morons?? All it does is encourage them. Treat them with the contempt they deserve.

:angry:

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:22 am

yidofcourse wrote:yeah i noticed you've beat some average sides recently and failed to prevail by your first real challenge at bolton. nothing impressive me thinks  :cool:

Oh yeah, we only beat basically half of the premiership in our winning run, while you lot lost to West Brom! Apparently West Brom is more of a challenge than Bolton?  :laugh:
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby primodua » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:04 am

:censored:. this, yo mod, please lock this one as it is really does not concern forum's objective

eat liverpool, drink liverpool, sleep liverpool
primodua

Postby seani.g » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:22 am

Listen fellas don't rise to this spurs :censored: he's just trying to wind us up.
Ignore him and move on.
There are better things to do than waste time with this joker.

:(
seani.g

Postby tubby » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:26 am

yidofcourse wrote:I find it funny how you lot -most of you at least- consider that  your qualification for next years CL is already a matter of course.
my advice for you is: instead of dreaming of an unreachable title , you should better be concerned about keeping that CL place , which wont be easy.
a look at your next fixtures reveals that you could easily lose  some tricky games and fall behind Arsenal  and Spurs

Just keep on dreaming about the title and you could easily find yourselves at that 5th place again come the end of the season

I mean neither are you out of reach for that first 4 places  yet nor are you substantially better than Spurs and Arsenal who are still behind you.

:talktothehand

You always have to aim high my friend. Ifyou aim for 1st you may get 2nd or 3rd but if you aim for 4th then you will start sliping. Im sorry if yoru team has these sort of aspirations but Liverpool is a team that should always be looking to get on top.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby darwisigila » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:41 am

u tell us not to dreaming but what about u? your 'big' club just had a good season lately and occupy 4 place right now. u are 4 point below us and we played fewer game. And now u come here told us not to dreaming..u are actually dreaming. wait till end of this season and we will see where your 'big' club are belong. as good as u can get its only uefa cup..maybe inter toto
darwisigila

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:45 pm

what dya mean spur and arsenal? Fair enough if Arsenal get into gear we may have to keep up our form for 2nd or 3rd but Spurs!!!!! dont make me laugh, 5th at best son.....
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:35 am

:bump

I've heard that Lando's been busy. I wouldn't want this thread would lose in the well of time, without him having a go on yidofcourse.

See? I'm not that good lad  :D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:45 am

yidofcourse wrote:
jammydodger wrote:I think Rafa's main aim this season isn't infact to win the title, but instead to cement Liverpools place as the second most dominant side in England.

However, I feel us Liverpool fans do have the right to begin to believe we can challenge Chelsea.. have you seen our recent performances?

As for Spurs, they won't go anywhere. If you think that Defoe is going to continue to sit on the bench and Ledley King is gonna stay then you're dillusional my friend. Arsenal on the other hand are a threat and have been unlucky with the amount of injuries they've had, but even so, we've got a big lead on them, and the way we're playing I can't see them making up that ground.

cement Liverpools place as the second most dominant side in England.

1.)      :laugh:  :laugh: . second most dominant side in England ? when was the last time you finished 2nd in the PL ??

2.)     if you really think Liverpool are better than Manutd then you're delusional my friend.

However, I feel us Liverpool fans do have the right to begin to believe we can challenge Chelsea.. have you seen our recent performances?

3.)     yeah i noticed you've beat some average sides recently and failed to prevail by your first real challenge at bolton. nothing impressive me thinks  :cool:

As for Spurs, they won't go anywhere. If you think that Defoe is going to continue to sit on the bench and Ledley King is gonna stay then you're dillusional my friend. Arsenal on the other hand are a threat and have been unlucky with the amount of injuries they've had, but even so, we've got a big lead on them, and the way we're playing I can't see them making up that ground.

4.)     sure you've got a lead on spurs and arsenal but
5.)     arsenal will still play you twice  and can cut that lead with 2 wins ,which isnt impossible.
6.)     We'll play you soon at Anfield as well  and I'm sure we'll get at least a point.
7.)      add that to the fact that you've still got some tricky fixtures at OT and Stamford   and you'll see why i believe you can finish 5th.

OK f*ckface, lets get a few facts straight shall we, you rotting cockroach afterbirth:

1.) We last finished second about 45 years after your bunch of trophy-virgins did.

2.) You are delusional, you inverted pile of pigmy spunk. Man U are a bag of w*nk compared to us. Everyone knows it. Us, them, everyone. It's common knowledge, and the fact you think otherwise shows that you have no friends, and no link to reality.
They finished bottom of the easiest CL group, whereas we won the hardest.
Do you understand me, you steaming pile of tramp poo?

3.) This really shows your intelligence level is lower than a belly-surfing coal miner. I strongly suggest you read what you wrote here, reflect, and then annoy a skinhead until he stabs you to death. - It's the kindest thing to do, in the circumstances.
"beat some average sides...failed...at bolton". hahahaha - too good not to quote again!  :Oo:

4.) A lead of 1 point with 2 games in hand. A possible 7 point gap. And you are confident!?!

5.) Arsenal will not beat us twice, you imbecile. Even if they do, Tottenham will still be a point behind us, you syphallitic penile secreation.

6.) And what exactly would that achieve, you gimp? You'd still be a point behind, nobhead.

7.) You mean Shatford Bridge where we drew a few weeks back? You've still got to go there, play Man U at White tart lane, go to Goodison, St. James' Park, Highbury, and Anfield. Can you honestly see yourselves picking up more than 2 points from those fixtures?

Now grow up, be a man, and accept that the only way for you is suicide. It doesn't have to be painful - you can take an overdose or something.
Just remember that it's better in the long run that you put a stop to your stupidity.

Now f*ck off you squirrel-shafting b*stard-bumming tw*tbag.

The fact that you are scoffing at the Euro Champions just makes you look like the decomposing blood-filled blob of canine mucus that you are.

:veryangry  :angry:  :angry:

Are you happy now Sabre?  :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:01 am

1. The last time we were second was in 2001. We won a couple of trophies that year, but a couple of trophies is a too much for you lot, you dream of winning one trophy let alone a ''couple of'' :laugh:

2. We and Man Utd had the same amount of points in the same amount of games played, we were above them due to goal difference. We still have 2 games in hand. The only area they are better than us is up front.

3. I noticed you lot failed to beat West Bromich Albion, top class side aren't they? :laugh: You can only beat whats in front of you, the majority of the league consists of average teams. However Chelsea won the league by beating all of those teams. You too have beat average teams, although you were fortunate in some.

4. Arsenal have a horrible away record, can't see them beating us at Anfield.

6. Mighty confident aren't you? We would be still a point ahead. Perhaps you failed math in school?

7. Two or three fixtures out of 16 other games we have to play will have us in 5th place, now how did you figure that one Einstein?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:01 am

:laugh: :laugh: @ Lando, top drawer stuff mate.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:22 am

I was just going to tell him to feck off!!!! :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:46 am

spurs :D