Marianne

Postby adamnbarrett » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:06 pm

ahve you seen the bruises?

....thought not
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scott P » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:08 pm

If you get hit with a golf club your legs will be black and blue and riises legs dont look bruised on the photos.
Scott P

Postby RedBlood » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:24 pm

loooool i read all the stuff about or players getting drunk an dudek getting arrested, but this bellamey v riise is news to me, very doubtfull it happened but if it did its funny if you picture it loool
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:27 pm

JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:27 pm

Sabre wrote:
1) IT DIDNT HAPPEN. 2) It was a little kiddies pitch "n" put club. 3) Bellamy has a worse swing with a golf club than he does with either foot. 4) JAR was on the top bunk bed saw Bellamy coming and lifted the ladder so he couldnt reach. 5) JAR,s "5 MILLION POUND LEGS " are actually robotic ones like steve austins (not the c.rap wrestler  !!)   

6) It was a very little club, like Everton :D

Fantastic!    :D
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby tubby » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:28 pm

heimdall wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:After reading Benitez statement its obvious something happened that should'nt have..What exactly did reamains to be seen!
The golf club incident i find believable because Bellamy has been trouble wherever he has been,his attitude and arrogance are vile.
There has been reports of other players deliberately vandalising electrical equipment at the hotel.
There have been stories of players smashing up cars.
Some suggesting Robbie Fowler was that drunk he had to be carried home.
Its hard to know what to believe there is that much shi.te floating about.

Im annoyed that something has happened and feel our players may have let themselves down.

What im more annoyed with is the obvious delight that the News Of The World in sticking it on their front page!People on here should remember that although it calls itself the sister paper of the Sun...it is just in fact the Sun on Sunday and no less of a rag written by a bunch of imbred ratbag parasites!

Maybe the truth will come out tomorrow in a decent paper,not that we have many of them in Britain...it sickens me that most are happy to believe the worst and print unfounded gossip.
Something else that annoys me is the way they say...'Our source said' or a 'Reliable sources confirmed'..then they think they can print what they want because it is coming from a 3rd party so they cannot get done for Libel......Fuc.king smart :censored: C.unts.

Best way out of this situation is to go to Camp Nou on Wednesday night and hammer Barca and show the world exactly what LFC are alll about....Kind of ironic that the same SCUM that are happy to shi.t all over us on their front page will be equally as happy to wa.nk over us on the back if we do!

Ok so you want reliable sources, in Norway the papers are quoting Riises Mum and also the manager of the national team who has spoken to Riise and says that he is really shook up but physically fine, seems Bellamy is as :censored: at using a golf club as he is at finding the back of the net, get rid of him I say, I doubt we'll ever see him pull on the Liverpool colours again and quite frankly it won't be any loss, might as well get rid of pennant at the same time, plus much as I adore Robbie, it is time to send him packing as well and the less said about that clown Dudek the better. All in all they were all players who were leaving anyway, this will just speed things along, plus they won't have to pay their wages for a while!!

On the positive side I watched the Barcelona match tonight and they were shocking, I just pray the lads can get the team spirit back before Wednesday as I reckon we could get a few goals over there.

Thats quite a bold statement. Would Rafa really risk not using him at all now for the rest of the campaign. Even if this is true and Craig does find the door shut on him come the end of the season we still have a lot to play for between now and then and should any injuries arise we will need all the men we can get.

If this is true though you have to wonder what is going through Craig Bellamys head when he pulls stunts like this.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby davo_LFC » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:31 pm

Something went on between bellamy and riise but its been blown out of all proportion by the media as per usual and it looks like bellamy is the scapegoat. 6-7 players were involved in breaking the curfew, their getting fined which is the least they deserve, bellamy and riise have kissed and made up, its been dealt with by the club now lets move the fu.ck on and concentrate on the biggest game of the season...
ImageImage
davo_LFC
LFC Super Member

Postby redz » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:02 pm

Benitez has forced Bellamy to switch clubs.(After bending his 5-iron on Riise's legs, he will now be using his Driver!) :D :D [B]
redz

Postby Ade » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:16 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:Dudek and Fowler are unlikely to get new contracts anyway, Riise is not good enough to be our first choice left back and his place in the squad has been questioned by many.

Pennant has been a failure so far and will not be good enough to our first choice midfielder in a million years. Bellamy has improved our team but there are plenty more were he came from who can control themselves, and ultimately he isn’t a title winning striker.

If those five players left this summer we would have to buy a top quality striker to partner Kuyt (this would happen anyway), someone to replace Fowler (could possibly be either Pongolle or Le Tallec), someone to come in and compete to be our first choice right midfielder (would have happened anyway), someone to challenge Aurelio for the left back spot, and call Carson back to be back up to Reina.

If worse comes to worse and these 5 players have misbehaved, we can get shot of all 5 in the summer and we would hardly have to alter our transfer plans.

in a nutshell
Ade
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Micky6Cups » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:26 pm

I love this one... it's so gay ;)

Last edited by Micky6Cups on Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Micky6Cups

Postby Rafa D » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:28 pm

Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:29 pm

stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby adamnbarrett » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:55 pm

Reds fracas: Bellamy a 'scapegoat'Feb 19 2007

Exclusive by Catherine Jones, Liverpool Echo

LIVERPOOL'S under-fire striker Craig Bellamy may have been made a scapegoat for the Reds stars' Algarve rumpus.

Sources within the club suggest the 27-year-old Welsh international was exploited as an easy target to deflect blame from a large number of players involved in breaches of discipline.

Other players said to have been involved include Robbie Fowler, Jermaine Pennant and Jerzy Dudek.

Today the club was continuing an investigation into how details of the incident were leaked to the media amid concern Bellamy may be the victim of deliberate attempts to further damage his name.

Reds manager Rafa Benitez is understood to regard Bellamy as no more or less guilty than any of the players involved. Up to six players have now been fined by the manager, most for breaking curfew.

While Bellamy WAS involved in a dust-up with John Arne Riise, the ECHO has learned that it was far less serious than presented by Sunday newspapers.

Claims have been made that Bellamy repeatedly swung a golf club at the 26-year-old Norwegian’s legs, yet Riise is fit and likely to start Wednesday night’s game with Barcelona.

Bellamy is also likely to start, while all other fined players will at least be in the squad for the Champions League tie.

The pair clashed after Riise apparently refused to join in with a karaoke sing-song during the party last Thursday.

When they returned to the team’s hotel a brawl started with Bellamy attacking Riise with a golf club.

The squad, including Riise and Bellamy, were back in training yesterday at Melwood after the five-day break.

Manager Rafa Benitez said today: “I met with the entire first team squad yesterday morning and made it absolutely clear to all of them the responsibilities that come with playing for this club and the way they’re expected to conduct themselves both on and off the pitch.

“The players worked extremely hard at last week's training camp, but we’ll take disciplinary action and fine any of them who are found to have breached club rules.

“Despite reports to the contrary, the spirit among the lads is very good with everyone looking forward to the game against Barcelona on Wednesday.”

Punishment can take the form of a fine of up to two weeks’ wages.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jkop » Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:02 pm

Micky6Cups wrote:I love this one... it's so gay ;)

Riise's as tall as Crouchy ! :D
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion