Bellamy cleared of assault

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:40 am

bellamy is not a bad player, in fact i would say he is a very good player, but as a club we seem to have a knack of runing forwards these days with our set up.

he will come good
112-1077774096

Postby mikopool » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:58 am

CharmlessMan wrote:I never said he was guilty, I never said he innocent. Whether or not he did it no one will know except for him, either way I couldn't careless what he does in his private life. I support the player, not the man, that's the difference.

However what I said is true, footballers, celebrities, actors and musicians seem to be above the law in this country.

Duncan Furgeson did 3 months in Barlinnie for a mincy headbutt on John Mcstay.
" Some people say football is a matter of life and death, I don't like this attitude, I can assure them, its much more serious then that "

- Billy Shanks.

For life.
mikopool

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:15 am

Jan Molby,Tony Adams ,George Best also did time (Maybe the law is biased against footballers! :D  )
account deleted by request

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:29 am

While it is obvious that rich people can afford better legal representation (who in turn are more likely to find loopholes, etc), it is a bit silly to finger the Police.

They are at loggerheads with the CPS 9 times out of 10.

They bust a gut bringing scum to justice, only for some liberal bint who's sister has just had a baby to decide not to proceed with the case.

W*nkers.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:44 am

In this situation, too, there's every chance that the only reason there was a case in the first place was because Bellamy is a footballer.  Couple of young ladies in the club see a football star and decide to embellish a verbal altercation into an assault charge to see what they can wring out of him.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:50 am

Bad Bob wrote:In this situation, too, there's every chance that the only reason there was a case in the first place was because Bellamy is a footballer.  Couple of young ladies in the club see a football star and decide to embellish a verbal altercation into an assault charge to see what they can wring out of him.

In the good ol' days they would just sleep with him and sell their story to the tabloids. All the funs going out of football now.  :D
account deleted by request

Postby alxy » Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:31 am

Geez.... main issue is not the law... but that Bellamy has been cleared of all charges. That's all that should matter in this forum
alxy

Postby The Manhattan Project » Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:59 am

Bellamy is a free man.

Just like Nelson Mandela.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby welsh wizzard » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:13 am

Well said Lando!! I said it before all this court stuff will have an effect on Bellamy on the pitch. Its not surprising his confidence is lacking wth all thats gone on. Any person going through anything like this it will affect you some way or another, especially the way today the courts handle things. Bellamy was innocent simple as that, he knows that but it would have still affected him.

I heard these were two slappersssssssss on a night out one just had a boob job and thought she was it!!  Bellamy supposedly said something to shoot her down and she didn't like it. Next she crys wolf!! surprise surprise.  Craig is a gobby lad but that doesn't make him a bad lad.

Anyway now he can get back to what he does best and score goals. He will come good, he is a quality player. With all this weight now off his shoulders watch him go.

Go on Bellamy lad go on a goals spree!!!!!!!     :bowdown
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:25 am

On the Welsh news last night, Bellamys solicitor has lodsged a complaint about how this case came to court in the first place as there was hardly any evidence at all with the prosecution.  The amount of people that have defended him, including ex Rugby players who were there makes everyone think that this was a set up by somebody.  Even one of the girls involved didnt want the case to proceed.

Something stinks here but I suppose its the price you pay if your notorious and he certainly has been.
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Anfield rapper » Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:44 pm

This should never have gone to court. What a waste of tax money. Those two stupid girls have stopped a professional football player from doing his job. Hopefully there will be some inquery into why this went as far as it did, and someone in the CPS will pay for it. Even one of the girls was saying she didn't think it was assault (before the trial), which kind of gets you thinking they made the whole thing up and started to get scared when it went as far as it did.
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:04 pm

stupid slags...they should make them pay the court costs.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby EddieC » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:20 pm

CharmlessMan wrote:Pete Doherty is continuously caught with drugs, he gets a slap on the wrists by the judge and he’s released again, why is he not sent to prison for it?

I don't think this has anything to do with him being famous, just the fact that he's a junkie.

The legal system at the moment seems very inclined to avoid a custodial sentence for drug addicts if they're seeking treatment. Bloody stupid if you ask me, just bang em up & let them do their cold turkey. Indeed I know a couple of people who've deliberately got themselves sent down to get of the gear. We've even now got people pretending to be junkies & then getting off with a lighter sentence because of it. A change in the law is needed methinks.
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mramo » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:19 pm

Im glad Bellamy can finally concentrate on football. Those 2 slappers should be fined and gangraped for wasting the court's valuable time & Bellamy's preparations to lead Liverpool in the league. At least Bellmay had nothing to lose, and those 2 slappers have probably lost a lot of money on legal fees! HA!
mramo

Postby 67-1161385641 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:09 pm

mramo wrote:Im glad Bellamy can finally concentrate on football. Those 2 slappers should be fined and gangraped for wasting the court's valuable time & Bellamy's preparations to lead Liverpool in the league. At least Bellmay had nothing to lose, and those 2 slappers have probably lost a lot of money on legal fees! HA!

Do you suffer from mental health problems? Anyone who says "they should be gangraped" must have something seriously wrong with them.
67-1161385641

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion