Carra arrested - Involved in a fracas

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Toffeehater » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:00 pm

f.ucking hell , papers will love these tml , i really hope its not true though , carra is hot headed at times m never shy to let his feelings known
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:01 pm

dawson99 wrote:common assault can be purely verbal as well

so
carra "you wanna smack?" = common assault

as said above, tomorrows fish paper :D

:D fell of my chair when i read ur and the above post
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:17 pm

Climbing up fences and now this! The man's a maniac. He must be stopped!
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:21 pm

Carragher cautioned by police for common assault

Liverpool defender was on his way to training when he became involved in an argumen

The Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher has been arrested and cautioned by police for common assault following an argument with a man near his home in Crosby.

Carragher, 30, had been on his way to Liverpool's Melwood training facility on Tuesday when became involved in a heated argument with another man. The incident was reported to Merseyside police by an eyewitness at the time, and subsequently also by the victim.

Officers then formally interviewed Carragher, who accepted a caution, effectively admitting his guilt in the eyes of the law. Although details of the exchange between Carragher and the victim are not clear, common assault is the lowest form of assault and can include anything from spitting to shoving.
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:23 pm

Emerald Red wrote:Climbing up fences and now this! The man's a maniac. He must be stopped!

yeah i do feel he needs some angry management all this season on pitch he has been so rash still class but remember back tot he odd 30 pens he could have given away in first half of season plus all that stuff u said red he seems he is a little more metal then he used to be ?
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:20 pm

It seems there is more to the story

SOCCER ace Gary Neville got caught up in road rage attack after a thug DECKED his dad.

The Man United star waded in to protect his old man – whose face was injured when the brute flattened him in the street.

When the silver-haired dad-of-three staggered to his feet, obviously badly shaken, his right cheek was cut and bruised.

Stunned Gary, 33, had been just a short walk from the chilling assault – supposedly sparked by a bust-up over parking.

The crocked Red Devils skipper immediately rushed to his dad’s side and confronted the yob.

Bystanders stepped in to keep the peace.

One said: “Gary’s dad and this bloke had a blazing row. I don’t know what they said but the guy was livid.

“It all seemed quite childish and petty but it turned ugly when he started throwing punches.

“One blow sent Neville flying. It must have been painful. He hit the deck with a sickening crunch.”

Cops were called but the Nevilles left before making a complaint.

Good on ya Carra   :laugh:  :laugh:
destro

Postby chrisrafman » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:46 pm

Jamie Carragher + the word "assault" + a large amount of exaggeration = money for the rag masters. What a load of :censored:. some gobby cu.nt kicks off with Carra (probably a manc or everton) Carra shouts back so the dick head dobs him in. Carra at the worst maybe pused or squared up to him but the co.ck reports him as he is a pro footballer. So the rag decides to Headline Carragher Arrested for Assault. What Wan.kers
The devil on the badge represents the equality of manchester united with satan and his many demoish minions downstairs. just like the many twisted devil worshipers accross the world it means you have to posess the same sick minded mentality to follow that pathetic excuse for a football team.
chrisrafman

Postby JBG » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:49 pm

Could have been worse, remember Roy Keane got dragged into court over some nothingness with a 16 year old kid who gobbed abuse at him while he was walking his dog?
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:01 am

Didnt some Leicester City players get in trouble a while back for so called "rape" on a woman? turned out to be lies and the woman was a prostitute? Different country, same sh.it.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Seano Kop » Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:17 am

Bad Bob wrote:
Bammo wrote:Was the other guy Adrian Durham off Talksport? :D

Speaking of talksport, any of you know Andrew McKenna?
Seano Kop

Postby destro » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:57 pm

Seano Kop wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:

I know of him because I listen to Talksport, Why do you ask, have you got some gossip on him ?

By the way has anyone heard that Sing when your Wimmin competition on there to win a car ?

That was me on Saturday morning :;): got 100.00 for taking part but didn't win, I bottled it and my usually amazing singing voice let me down  :laugh:  :laugh:
destro

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:28 pm

destro wrote:
Seano Kop wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:

I know of him because I listen to Talksport, Why do you ask, have you got some gossip on him ?

By the way has anyone heard that Sing when your Wimmin competition on there to win a car ?

That was me on Saturday morning :;): got 100.00 for taking part but didn't win, I bottled it and my usually amazing singing voice let me down  :laugh:  :laugh:

ITs fuc.king cringeworthy, and I would deny taking part if I had, which I hadnt, and wouldnt.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:04 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
destro wrote:
Seano Kop wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:

ITs fuc.king cringeworthy, and I would deny taking part if I had, which I hadnt, and wouldnt.

:laugh: Whatever, like you would give up the chance of winning a 20 Grand car by not singing for 30 seconds ? Have you never sang on a Karaoke
destro

Postby The Manhattan Project » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:09 pm

According to Manhattan's sources Carra gave the police a verbal statement regarding the incident.

Unfortunately the police couldn't understand a word, so a translator was brought in.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion