Bellamy charged

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby anfieldadorer » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:39 am

bavlondon wrote:This happend a long time ago. Its only now that he is being charged. i

he's rechargable  :D
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kopite-Jud » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:42 am

Bellamy is like jakel and hide :laugh:
Kopite-Jud

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:48 pm

you mean Jekyll & Hyde you uneducated numpty
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:30 pm

Lee J wrote:you mean Jekyll & Hyde you uneducated numpty

:D

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red @ Heart » Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:09 pm

Lee J wrote:you mean Jekyll & Hyde you uneducated numpty

pmsl, thats soooo funny.
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby Kopite-Jud » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:35 pm

yeye at least u know wot i ment :laugh:
Kopite-Jud

Postby Kopite-Jud » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:37 pm

yeye at least u know wot i ment :laugh:
Kopite-Jud

Postby sept » Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:47 am

Cool Hand Luke wrote:
sept wrote:Sure his bad past is behind him - already bringing his baggage and bad publicity to the club.  Steve G will sort him out!!  :nod

What you talking about you nonse, if you must make a thread at least sure it makes sense.

Made perfect sense to me.  Assumed you followed the club and knew the latest news that's all.  :p

Looks to have been charged on two counts of assault plus alleged driving without insurance.  It's started!
sept

Postby DonnieDarko » Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:43 pm

But hees sooo cute! :nod
DonnieDarko

Postby redsince2001 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:21 am

The Life And Strife Of Craig Bellamy...
Tuesday June 20 2006
By Chris Quirke and Sarah Winterburn

With a likely move to Liverpool coming soon, Football365 looks at the good, but more the bad, of Craig Bellamy. From throwing chairs in airports to smacking women. What a lovely, lovely chap he is...

Email Us Chat Forum
Mail article Print article

* Bellamy started his career with Norwich. Rumour has it that his teammates used to lock him in a cupboard because he was so annoying.

* At the age of 16, Bellamy became the fifth youngest Welshman to play for the Wales Under-21 side.

* He joined Coventry for £6.5m in 2000 from Norwich only to leave for Newcastle after Coventry were relegated in the same season he joined them - Bellamy's six goals failing to keep the Sky Blues in the Premiership.

* Bellamy was sent home in disgrace from a club trip to Spain in November 2001 after going out drinking with Kieron Dyer, Carl Cort and Andy Griffin when he was supposed to be at a club dinner honouring chairman Sir John Hall.

* The 22-year-old Bellamy assaulted a female student outside a nightclub in Newcastle - hitting her in the face when she tried to get in Kieron Dyer's car - and was cautioned after admitting the offence. He was fined a massive £750.

* On the pitch Bellamy was given a three-match ban after headbutting Dynamo Kiev defender Tiberiu Ghioane in the face.

* The much more mature 23-year-old Craig Bellamy was accused of racially abusing an Asian bouncer in Jongleurs club, Cardiff in March 2003. He was thrown out of the club, down the stairs, and was given a severe warning by Toon chairman Freddy Shepherd. Newspaper reports suggested he had called the bouncer a "f***ing Paki" and a "Paki c***", but he was never charged.

* Bellamy threw a chair at Newcastle coach John Carver at an airport in March 2004 during a furious row about car parking.

* In October 2004 Bellamy was substituted by Graeme Souness and responded with a four-letter foulmouthed tirade. It was caught on camera. Later the same month, Souness and Bellamy squared up during a training-ground bust-up which ended with the Scot dragging the little Welshman into the gymnasium.

* Then in January 2005 came the big bust-up, Souness accusing Bellamy of feigning injury to get out of playing out of position. Bellamy went on TV and accused his boss of 'lying', prompting Souness to claim he would never play for Toon again.

* In January 2005 Bellamy went on loan to Celtic for half a season, scoring seven goals in 12 league matches.

* Sent a text message saying 'I am Craig Bellamy and I don’t sign for s*** football clubs' to Shepherd when he tried to sell him to Birmingham for £6m.

* Bellamy was accused of sending Alan Shearer nasty text messages - including one saying 'You couldn’t even kiss my a**e' after Newcastle’s 4-1 defeat to Manchester United in the FA Cup semi-final.

* In the summer of 2005 Bellamy surprisingly teamed up with former Welsh international coach, Mark Hughes, at Blackburn Rovers, dismissing Champions League qualifiers Everton, who showed a keen interest in the striker.

* Bellamy had to cut short his honeymoon this summer - he got married to his childhood sweetheart earlier this month despite being the subject of various kiss-and-tells over the years - as he had to attend a police station in connection with an assault on a girl at a Cardiff nightclu
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby kopite » Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:36 pm

everyone always said cisse was bad for the clubs image for doing nothing basicaly but bellamy attacks someone and its alright . makes alot of sense
kopite

Postby DonnieDarko » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:45 pm

well i guess there is a double standard.

As a general rule fans are willing to forgive better players more readily than s### players like Cisse. Yes, and Craig would fall under the former.
DonnieDarko

Postby anti-hero » Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:10 pm

I think I like Craig Bellamy even better. :D

-"On the pitch Bellamy was given a three-match ban after headbutting Dynamo Kiev defender Tiberiu Ghioane in the face."

-"The much more mature 23-year-old Craig Bellamy was accused of racially abusing an Asian bouncer in Jongleurs club, Cardiff in March 2003. He was thrown out of the club, down the stairs, and was given a severe warning by Toon chairman Freddy Shepherd. Newspaper reports suggested he had called the bouncer a "f***ing Paki" and a "Paki c***", but he was never charged."

-"Bellamy threw a chair at Newcastle coach John Carver at an airport in March 2004 during a furious row about car parking."

-"Sent a text message saying 'I am Craig Bellamy and I don’t sign for sh't football clubs' to Shepherd when he tried to sell him to Birmingham for £6m."

:laugh:  What a fucking character! :D
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:01 pm

anti-hero wrote:I think I like Craig Bellamy even better. :D

-"On the pitch Bellamy was given a three-match ban after headbutting Dynamo Kiev defender Tiberiu Ghioane in the face."

-"The much more mature 23-year-old Craig Bellamy was accused of racially abusing an Asian bouncer in Jongleurs club, Cardiff in March 2003. He was thrown out of the club, down the stairs, and was given a severe warning by Toon chairman Freddy Shepherd. Newspaper reports suggested he had called the bouncer a "f***ing Paki" and a "Paki c***", but he was never charged."

-"Bellamy threw a chair at Newcastle coach John Carver at an airport in March 2004 during a furious row about car parking."

-"Sent a text message saying 'I am Craig Bellamy and I don’t sign for sh't football clubs' to Shepherd when he tried to sell him to Birmingham for £6m."

:laugh:  What a fucking character! :D

FUC.KING SUPERB... GREAT POST ANTI-HERO...EVERY TEAM NEEDS A BRUTE IN THERE TEAM   :D

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby callaway360 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:47 pm

alot of people have been telling me bellamy could be going to jail....plz god may this not be true...any enlightenment?
we love yu liverpool we do,
OOOH LIVERPOOL WE LOVE YU
callaway360

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion