Alonso overrated! - Take 20m and send him off to madrid

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby supersub » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:41 pm

JBG wrote:In all fairness and with all due respect supersub this is Hustler we are talking about here, a chap that has insulted all and sundry in his time on this board and has stooped to some depraved levels in his attempts to gain some sort of fetishtistic mastabatury internet attention.

The guy insulted the victims of Hillsborough and scousers, to list some of the more serious of his "crimes" as well constantly berating the team and players to an extent that no proper Liverpool fan ever would. Its clear from his posts over the past 5 days that he absolutely revels when we lose games.

welsh wizzard isn't hustler

alfonso alonso may be hustler I'm not sure and other mods,including yourself, have had ample oppurtunity to remove his posting rights,if you suspected so.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby welsh wizzard » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:43 pm

Who is this Hustler, i hope its not getting refered to me.. Banana its my Opinion in my eyes if madrid came calling and we were offered 20 to 25m for Alonso, and Rafa had a limited budget to work on next season, i/e only getting the money from sales from Cisse, Morro etc. Then the team would be alot stronger if we had say 50m to 60m to spend on a new front line, Bringing in two "World class"  forwards, A right winger, and somebody like Kevin Nolan as well. If rafa only has a small budget to use then We will prob still have Morrientes next season struggling, Cisse will go but for how much, So we might get 1 new striker, a right winger is a priority, so may get Pennent on the cheap. All i'm saying is it would not be a bad bit of buisness if Madrid came calling with 25m, as Alonso has still alot to prove. Then we could strenghthen other priority areas, Now look at stevie worth 30 odd million that would be daft to get rid of our best player, because stevie has everything in his locker, score,pass,defend,run at players. Alonso is no better than likes of Kevin Nolan, Scott Parker, Fabregas, even Michael Carrick. So 25m for a decent player is good buisness. But thats only my "OPINION".  I'm entitled to one after all!!!!!!!!!   :D
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:48 pm

JBG wrote:That makes me laugh and I suspect thats simply stubborness on your part for the sake of it, supersub, stubborness because you won't "give in" to the wishes of many members on the forum that you either don't like or whose opinion you don't respect.

This is another example of why I couldn't be bothered moderating this forum and chucked it in because Jonnymac and myself, the only moderators who spent more than 5 minutes on the boards everyday (no disrespect stmichael), had to constantly defer to our "seniors" who are out of touch with the day to day running and mood of the board.  :no

I'm not stubborn ..far from it..I just don't remove members posting rights because their opinion is different.

I am on this forum every day too,I just don't post that often.
Just shuffle around deleting threads, posts,moving threads and warning members without saying a word.
I'm dissappointed that you feel my contribution pales into insignificance compared to yours but thats the cross I have too bare.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:48 pm

i quite like Stelios Giannakopolous (if thats spelt correctly). imo
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:49 pm

supersub wrote:
JBG wrote:In all fairness and with all due respect supersub this is Hustler we are talking about here, a chap that has insulted all and sundry in his time on this board and has stooped to some depraved levels in his attempts to gain some sort of fetishtistic mastabatury internet attention.

The guy insulted the victims of Hillsborough and scousers, to list some of the more serious of his "crimes" as well constantly berating the team and players to an extent that no proper Liverpool fan ever would. Its clear from his posts over the past 5 days that he absolutely revels when we lose games.

welsh wizzard isn't hustler

alfonso alonso may be hustler I'm not sure and other mods,including yourself, have had ample oppurtunity to remove his posting rights,if you suspected so.

Alfonso Alonso 2006, by his own admission, is Hustler, and has admitted this a number of times since he re-joined the forum.

He has used the name Alfonso Alonso in the past.

He rejoined since I swung my hook, so obviously I couldn't remove his posting rights.

All of this you might of noticed, supersub, had you spent time on the forums.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby welsh wizzard » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:51 pm

By the way Dawson you tittttttttttttt!!!!!!!!! I'm not saying get rid of alonso because i don't like him or he is a shitttt player, or he hasn't done the buisness for the reds.. I'm looking at the big picture and expressing my concerns if we didn't have a big transfer kitty.

He is an ok player, with still alot to prove!!!!!  25m For an ok player. lOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE FOR FECK SAKE, AND THE OTHER MUPPETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :sleep
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:55 pm

welsh wizard and his muppet mates having a gay session
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:05 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:By the way Dawson you tittttttttttttt!!!!!!!!! I'm not saying get rid of alonso because i don't like him or he is a shitttt player, or he hasn't done the buisness for the reds.. I'm looking at the big picture and expressing my concerns if we didn't have a big transfer kitty.

He is an ok player, with still alot to prove!!!!!  25m For an ok player. lOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE FOR FECK SAKE, AND THE OTHER MUPPETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :sleep

A player who can pass, tackle, has stamina, works hard, reads the game, postions himself excellently, moves off the ball, gives an option to the player on the ball, is very physical and aggressive, has good long range vision and excellent technical ability is an "ok player"?

Get real for christs sake. He's lost form badly, no-one will deny that, he's still a quality player, he has immense ability, if you can't see that you really are clueless. This isn't even Luis Garcia we're talking about here were there is an arguement either way, its :censored: Alonso, our second best player and best midfielder.
115-1073096938

Postby dawson99 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:07 pm

again im with stu the red. who u gonna get to replace him with? hes one of the best ni the world at what he does!!!! we are not a selling club. we have aspirations and will wni the league. we wont do that if we need to bankroll signings with the sales of our best players!!!

if u wanna be a sellign club or one on a big bak roll support watford or cheatski respectively. if u wanna keep your best players and win with honour and discipline and a team that has gelled together that u will adore, stick with us 'pool fans
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:09 pm

dawson99 wrote:again im with stu the red. who u gonna get to replace him with? hes one of the best ni the world at what he does!!!! we are not a selling club. we have aspirations and will wni the league. we wont do that if we need to bankroll signings with the sales of our best players!!!

if u wanna be a sellign club or one on a big bak roll support watford or cheatski respectively. if u wanna keep your best players and win with honour and discipline and a team that has gelled together that u will adore, stick with us 'pool fans

when you type fast dawson, it just doesnt work for you, does it??  :D

would you like a speak and spell machine  :D   :p
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:18 pm

its my big fingers, the girls dont complain, but people in forums do. :p
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GerrardisKing » Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:20 pm

I find it hard to believe you are a liverpool fan with comments like that.Alonso can control the pace of a game,he`s superb defensively,a great passer who scores amazing goals.What else can he possibly do as a midfielder.
GerrardisKing

Postby stapo1000 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:40 pm

Alonso was our best player yesterday and our most consistent player next to carra. He NEVER loses the ball, score the odd goal, is a class tackler, his attacking game is improving and thats all before his passing game. Sell him, he's :censored: :D
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby welsh wizzard » Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:48 pm

Fecking hell Dawson, the girls must love you!!!!! Big fingers wish i had big fingers, You must try better mate if thats all you get is to bring a girl off with your "Fish Fingers".

As for you stu, Scott parker, Jenas, carrick, all have these similar qualitys as Alonso. I would say alonso is slighltly better. But not by much!!! As for him being our 2nd best player behind Gerrard, i think Carra beats him too that. But what it tells you is that we have good players apart from Stevie and Carra and Reina like the look of him. Sissoko has more to offer as a player and will be as good as viera was when he reaches 25. Finnan consistant has any player can play. Alonso 25m for this good player, if in 4 years we are talking about Alonso winning Awards for p.f.a. pLAYER OF THE YEAR. Then ok!! Or being earmarked for one of the best players in the world! But somehow i can't see that going to happen. He is over hyped...
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:50 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:Fecking hell Dawson, the girls must love you!!!!! Big fingers wish i had big fingers, You must try better mate if thats all you get is to bring a girl off with your "Fish Fingers".

As for you stu, Scott parker, Jenas, carrick, all have these similar qualitys as Alonso. I would say alonso is slighltly better. But not by much!!! As for him being our 2nd best player behind Gerrard, i think Carra beats him too that. But what it tells you is that we have good players apart from Stevie and Carra and Reina like the look of him. Sissoko has more to offer as a player and will be as good as viera was when he reaches 25. Finnan consistant has any player can play. Alonso 25m for this good player, if in 4 years we are talking about Alonso winning Awards for p.f.a. pLAYER OF THE YEAR. Then ok!! Or being earmarked for one of the best players in the world! But somehow i can't see that going to happen. He is over hyped...

welsh wizard. when u hit puberty u will find out about the 'other sex'.

and alonso is just slightly better than carrick jenas and parker?
do me a lemon!!!
You say sissoko has more to offer than alonso?
u really are taking the mickey mate.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion